10

Its been two weeks now since Yeonjun and Beomgyu became close, well, not that close. Also, Beomgu was improving with his volleyball receives, he can handle the ball now. Today is Friday, its lunchbreak and the volleyball club is at the gymnasium eating their lunch. Jihoon, Guanlin, Haechan and Mark are eating together in a circle. Jisung and Haechan are done so they're currently on their phones, seated in the corner. Hyunjin is out to go to the bathroom.

While Beomgyu and Yeonjun are on the floor, eating lunch too. Apparently, Beomgyu tried his best to make Yeonjun join the circle but the older would always refuse, everyday. So, in the end, Beomgu would just join him in whether he likes it or not, turns out, Yeonjun is fine with it. Now, they're not just study buddies, they're lunch buddies.

"Ta-da!" Beomguu shows his lunch, his favourite of all, "Tteokbokki, again?" Yeonjun asks and takes a bite of his carrot, the usual healthy food. Beomgyu chuckles awkwardly, he just had it two days ago, but he's obsessed what can he do? None. "Oh come on, its not like you don't like it, right? You even tasted it last three weeks ago!

"Whatever." Was all Yeonjun responded, Beomgyu rolls his eyes with a light laugh on the end. He stabs a piece and almost shoved it on Yeonjun's place, the action caused Yeonjun to flinch and widen his eyes. "The fuck? Can't you do it less aggressive?" He said with a low growl in which Beomgyu responded with sticking his tongue out in a childish way.

"Oh shut up, lemon boi, eat it! I know you like my cook." Beomgyu wiggles his eyes eyebrows, Yeonjun sighs and decided to eat it so it would shut the hell out of the younger boy. After that, Beomgyu claps his hands as he smiles, he then stares at Yeonjun, "What?"

"There's something on you face-" Beomgyu leans closer and Yeonjun expects him to brush a thumb over his lips or the corner of his lips but instead, Beomgyu completely shove his palm on his face. "It's ugliness!" He then started laughing off, laying down the ground while dying in laughter.

Yeonjun frowns, he wanted to punch the boy so bad, when will he ran out of goddamn energy? Never at all. Yeonjun shakes his head and continued eating, but instead of eating his lunch, he was eating Beomgyu's tteokbokki, well, he did liked it. Beomgyu sits up and smiles at him, "Oh, you like my cook?"

"Mm." Was all Yeonjun said while chewing it.

"And you like the cook?" By that, Beomgyu means himself.

Yeonjun chokes, "N-No." He reached for his water bottle and Beomgyu insisted, he suddenly felt guilty for saying that as he watch him drink his water. "Oh well, that's what you get for saying mean things to Guanlin yesterday. Karma is a hoe!"

"It's a bitch." Yeonjun corrects as he coughs a little, wiping his lips.

"No, because you're the bitch!" Beomgyu exclaims with a villain like laugh, Yeonjun shakes his head and flicked the younger's forehead. "Just keep eating, will you? I'm losing my appetite at how loud you are." Yeonjun said, Beomgyu purses his lips and just nodded seeing Yeonjun was lying, he's literally about to finish off the other boy's lunch. "Sure, lemon boi."

🏐

"Ninety one- yes! New record!" Beomgyu threw his fist up the air feeling so happy and proud of himself, both are on their usual spot, the central park, 7 at night. Beomguu had given Yeonjun a task every night while Yeonjun tells him a number to surpass to practice his receives. "I said do a hundred and fifty." Yeonjun said while writing.

Beomgyu groans and felt tired so he decided to sit down beside the lemon boy and look over to where he's answering, he also looked serious as he write down tye anseers. Then, Beomgyu had a plan in mind. 'I bet you're nice!' He thought as he shifted closer and drawing a loud yawn as he strech his frail arms. "Gosh, I'm sleepy." He mumbled cutely like a kid.

He then slowly let his head fall on Yeonjun's shoulder, pretending to have fallen asleep. He could tell that Yeonjun was shock since his body reacted and tensed as he flinched. Not even a minute, Yeonjun pushed his head off his shoulder and continued writing. Beomgyu grunts and rubs his head with a pout, "You're like a demon, jeez, what a meanie!"

"I'm a demon myself already." Yeonjun says without any hesitations, Beomgyu lets out a dry laugh before shaking his head like a disappointed old man. "Can't you be nice or something?"

"Or something."

"Yeonjun!"

"That's my name." Beomgu groans but laughs after, he doesn't know why but it suddenly made him laugh. This boy can make a humor out of that poker face, what a great surprise. Beomgyu smacks him on the shoulder and suddenly regrets it seeing the glare Yeonjun gave him, "Do 200 receives, you loudspeaker!" Beomguu squeaks and quickly stands up to do what the other said.

While Beomgyu was doing that, he suddenly trips and the ball hit his head making him fall even more. And like the cliches, someone catched him. He winced as he looks up to see who it was, his eyes widened in surpise. "H-Hyunjin?" The said male smiles, "Hey, you alright?" Beomgyu grips on his sleeves since Hyunjin was wearing a sweater.

Someone then cleared their throat, Yeonjun to be exact. Hyunjin snapped out of his thoughts and helped the boy get up, "What are you doing in here?" Beomgyu asks with a smile yet he wore a confused expression, "Oh, just walking around while waiting for Haechan and Jeongin." He said, Beomgyu nods and noticed some dirt on Hyunjin's shirt.

"O-Oh shit, sorry! I stained your shirt." Beomgyu then tries to wipes it off with his hands, the dirt stain was located on Hyunjin's chest. He suddenly blushes in realisation, he looks up at him and Hyunjin just wore a shy smile. Suddenly, Beomgyu was snatched back in a harsh way, it was Yeonjun. He already packed up his stuff and now carrying his bag.

"It's getting late, isn't, loudspeaker?" Yeonjun asks, but his eyes were at Hyunjin for some reason. He himself doesn't even know why he acted in a such strange way, maybe he dislikes something he couldn't even explain. "U-Uh, yeah. Nice seeing you, Hyunjin! Tell Jeongin and Haechan to keep safe always." Yeonjun rolls his eyes and grabbed Beomgyu's hand, dragging him out of there.

Once they're from from Hyunjin's sight, Beomgyu rasied an eyebrow at him, "What's your deal, lemon boi?" He chuckles at him, Yeonjun just lets out a small 'tsk' as he kept walking in a fast pace, he then suddenly heard Beomgyu whimpering. He stopped and looks down at him noticing how tight his grip was, he quickly let go of it.

Beomgyu pouts as he rubs the red marks on his wrist, he looks up at Yeonjun with those sad eyes. "You okay? You seemed off." The younger asks, Yeonjun just sighs and continued walking, he wanted to apologise but he don't really know why. "Hey! Talk to me." Beomgyu says in a cute tone, clinging on Yeonjun's arm. Yeonjun flinched and his body got tensed from the sudden action, he pulled his arm back, "Shut up, loudspeaker."

Beomgyu smiles and jumps, "You jealous?"

Yeonjun choked on his own spit, shaking his head aggressively. "Oh? Really, huh. Hyunjin looks attractive though, I wonder-" Yeonjun puts his hand over Beomgyu's mouth, "Just shut up, yeah? Your mouth is too loud that it might wake the whole neighborhood." Yeonjun said and looks at him, they both made eye contact. What's that? A sudden spark? That's odd.

Yeonjun sighs and was about to remove his hand but Beomgyu holds it, he removed it himself but let Yeonjun's arm stay as it was chilling over the younger's shoulder. "Just let it stay like this, okay?" Beomgyu says, expressing the last word with a cute voice. Yeonjun sighs and puts on his earphones, blushing as he let the boy be.

[🐈]
I'm seriously loving jealous Yeonjun here hshsh uwu