20

excuse typos, uwu.

"Jisung!" Hyunjin says and tosses the ball to one of their wing spikers, the young, tall male runs and jumps as he spikes the ball to the opponent. They got the score, yes, practicing again, everyday they would practice and improve at every move. Beomgyu pants and did handclaps with Jisung, Hyujin, Jeongin and Guanlin. He was rubbing his forehead right now.

Well, awhile ago while playing, he got distracted by thinking about what Yeonjun had told him yesterday, it was inaudible and he couldn't read his lips either that time. So, him being distracted with his thoughts, the ball hit him on the forehead, but he still continued playing nonetheless. And there he is again, thinking about it, about Yeonjun. He wonders what's happening to the male.

"Hey, loudspeaker, how's your forehead?" Yeonjun appears right behind him, holding two water bottles and gave the other one to the smaller boy, Beomgyu gladly accepted it and drank a few. He sighs and smiles, "I'm fine! It's not that bad." He said with a reassuring expression, Yeonjun shakes his head and was about to hold onto his forehead when-

"You alright, Beomgyu?" Hyunjin asks, now holding onto Beomgyu's shoulder, he gave him a towel and Beomgyu accepts it as well, wiping his sweat. "I'm fine-"

"He's fine, very, very fine." Yeonjun said and pulled Beomgyu close to him, wrapping his arms around the boy as Beomgyu stood there confuse, and since he's facing Yeonjun's chest he couldn't see the two glaring at each other. "Hyunjin! Come here!" Jeongin gestures him to come, the male gives Yeonjun a last look before walking away.

Once he's away, Yeonjun sighs in relief releasing Beomgyu from the hug, "You alright? You look like you're about to explode." Beomgyu laughs off, finally noticing how Yeonjun hates Hyunjin, seems like they're enemies then. But what Beomgyu does not know is that they're already rivals. "What? You jealous?" He said with a teasing voice as he smirks.

Yeonjun scoffs and pulled him closer to his face by pulling him gently by his chin, there it is again, their faces so close that anytime they could share a kiss. "So what if I am?" Yeonjun responds in a deep voice, it was scary and full of jealousy, but Beomgyu couldn't hide the fact that it sounded so hot. His cheeks flushed, unable to create a word to answer, he just stared at his eyes.

"Attention, attention everyone!" Mark yells catching everyone's attention like said, he stood near the door with three boys beside him. "Sorry for interrupting but good news! We have three new members here." He said in a joyous tone, everyone was amazed that he recruited three of them, they thought Hyunjin and Beomgyu were the last one's to join due to the rumors spread.

"Hello! I'm Son Dongpyo, a second year freshman!" A tall boy bows and smiles, his voice was surprisingly pitched and small, also, his face were like more of a baby's face that a teenage boy.

"Waddup! A first year sophomore, the name's Na Jaemin, or just call me yours." He winks at them and smiles, that cute and very attractive smile draws everyone in shock. Well, they know him, some of them. Since he is one of the popular guys in school that all girls are running after for, plus, he's also flirty so yeah.

"Kim Seungmin, first year sophomore." This guys said, he doesn't wear any expressions at all, he just took a polite bow and kept quiet. But don't get me wrong, he sure is attractive and tall. He's just the type of guy you wouldn't want to mess up with.

"Welcome! Do feel happy around here, I hope we'll get along well." Jeongin says and the three nodded, they then started to introduce themselves and also with details, especially Guanlin, Jinyoung and Jisung, those three idiots. Jaemin smiles then looks at this one person who caught his eyes, he walks towards Haechan who was busy on his phone, leaning against the wall.