30

excuse typos, uwu.

"So, what color did you got?" Jeongin asks once he finished writing down notes like Beomgyu, the teacher left them a lecture to write since she's absent today. Beomgyu looks at him and smiles, "Blue! I'm in the blue team." He said with such joy as he close his notebook after, Jeongin whines and slouched down on his seat, "Ah, crap, we're not in the same team. I'm red."

"That sucks," Beomgyu pouts and placed his elbows on the desk with his chin on his palms, "Oh, they also said that outsiders can come, I'm thinking of inviting Hueningkai since its been awhile and I wanted to see him." Beomguu reminds and Jeongin chuckles at how cute he say those, Beomgyu is like an innocent fluffball that everyone could ever wish for.

"Yeah, I heard, I was thinking of inviting Soobin but he knew it before I did. I don't even know where he got the information." He laughs a little and tucked his excess hair behind his ear, Beomgyu stares at him examining his expression and a tint of bright red over his cheeks. "Hmm, whenevee you talk about Soobin you instantly become bright and also you blush, you like him don't you?"

Jeongin yelped a little too loud making a few of his classmates look at him, but they shrugged it off and continued on what they're doing. "Are you crazy? I don't!" He says in a low whisper, Beomgyu giggles quietly and nodded at him, "You do!" He whispers back, Jeongin shake his head since he knew they'd end up arguing about it. "Anyways, when will you tell the other about you and Yeonjun dating?"

Beomgyu blushes as an image of the blonde popped inside his head, he is totally whipped too. He only told Jeongin about it since he trusts him the most, afterall, they're bestfriends. "I-I don't know, Yeonjun will, I'm still shy." He said and had his face in his palms, his seatmate rolled his eyes with a small laugh in between, "Well, have you guys kissed then?"

Beomgyu jolts up and felt his whole face getting red, flustered from the question. "W-What? No!" He squeaks out, never in his life has he kissed someone, he doesn't even know how a kiss work and why people say it felt good, Beomgyu was too focused on volleyball to even care about it. "Why not? You guys are dating." Jeongin said playing with his pen.

"T-That's not how it works, I mean- you know, u-uhm." He paused as he was lost in his oecan of thoughts, then he suddenly remembered Yeonjun's smile, then his lips. Those lips that seemed soft and he just wanted to kiss him. Beomgyu's heart rate went yeet as he think of it even more. Jeongin chuckles nervously, "Okay, okay, I won't ask it anymore." He said seeing how Beomgyu is suffering with his own fantasies.

🏐

"I'll clean it." Yeonjun said ans stopped Dongpyo from doing anything, like always they're all inside the gymnasium. Right now, the blonde bumped into Dongpyo causing for the boy's coffee to spill. The younger just nodded and went to practice with the others. Yeonjun sighs and went inside the equipment room, searching for the mop, "Jeez, where is that thing again?" He mumbled as he searched even farther.

Only to hear the soor close, he jolts up and look over, calming down to see his boyfriend's face, "Hey, what brings you here, hm?" Yeonjun asks and ruffled the younger's hair, Beomgyu leaned into his touch, loving the feeling of it all the time. "Nothing, I just want to see you." He said with a shy smile, suddenly, the loudspeaker he knew dissapeared and was replaced by a shy fairy.

"That's odd of you, you're not loud today, is something bothering you?" Yeonjun checked his face if there are any signs of fever or cold, but he was really fine and nothing was wrong with his physical condition. "U-Uhm.." Beomgyu trails off making Yeonjun to raise an eyebrow, curious to what the younger has to say.

"Hm? What is it? Tell me, do you need anything?" He said and pulled him closer, tucking his hair behind his ear as he admired his angelic face. Beomgyu fidgets with his fingers as he lets out incoherent words, "Hm? What was that?" Yeonjun pardons as he couldn't hear what he was saying. Beomgyu looks down, his ears are red meaning he's shy or embarrassed.