61

excuse typos, uwu.

"You don't have to, you know." Yeonjun sighs as he carried two boxes in his arms, Beomgyu grunts and carried another one, ignoring his lover's scolding as he walked pass through him, "I can do it!" He assures seemingly angry and annoyed, in which Yeonjun only smiled at as he chuckled, following after. They both exited Yeonjun's home and placed the boxes inside the van in which Jimin owns.

"Ah, I'm worried." Yeonjun sighs and wipes his sweat, leaning his back against the vehicle as he watch the other boy place the boxes neatly in order, "Huh? Of what? Me? I'm fine-"

"No, the boxes. They might've felt miserable under your arms- Ow!"

"That's what you get, salty lemon duck!"

"Hah, loudspeaker!" Yeonjun firebacks.

"Why you!" Beomgyu raised his arms ready to beat the hell out of him.

"Oi, you two acting like kids or a married couple makes me sick, hurry up with those, will ya?" Jimin crossed his arms and tilt his head to the side, one eyebrow raised as he glared at them. The couple felt uneasy and chuckled at each other, "Daddy! I want to help you!" Gabriel came in running as he embraced Yeonjun's legs, looking up at him with puppy eyes.

Ellie barks and stood beside the small boy, wagging her tail excitedly. Beomgyu giggles and pats the blonde's shoulder, "Let them help you, then after that we all go to lunch together, hm?" The taller had no choice but to nod his head as Gabriel and Ellie gets in the van, fixing the boxes that had fallen. "I'm going in helping Jimin hyung, don't you dare take your eyes off them."

"Alright, angel." Yeonjun laughs and pecked the tip of his nose, Beomgyu blushed and smack his arm, scowling with a flushed face as he walked back in the house. "Oh, Beomgyu, over here." Jimin calls out from Yeonjun's bedroom, the brunnet quickly made his way to where he is. The older male was grabbing a few frames and other small details of the room that Yeonjun wants to bring.

"I'll help you!" Beomgyu suggests with a wide smile, Jimin agreed at that. The libero walked towards the closet opening them, the clothes were gone- well, most of them. There are still stuffs like old notebooks, unused items and such. 'Wow, he's really messy.' He thought, reaching out down to open the drawer.

He rummages in it finding useless and blank papers and other random belongings, he then happen to see a photograph of a woman and a small kid. It seemed like they're on a beach, close to each other with a smile on their lips, he tilt his head in curiosity. Turning to Yeonjun's cousin, he showed him the photo, "Uh, may I ask who this is?"

Jimin turns to him with a small grin, then once he saw the photograph, his smile dropped slowly. His eyes formed in a softer shape yet screams or anger and sadness, "Oh, that..." He trails off and grab ahold of it, examining the photo as he scoffs. "I'm surpised he haven't burned or thrown this away yet." He chuckles.

Beomgyu furrowed his eyebrows, surpised and confused at the same time, "B-Burn?"

"Ha, he have always hated this woman. He dislikes her so much, he hoped he was adopted and that he would find a better family. So, I ended up raising him all by myself with the help of my mom." Jimin explained, enough for Beomgyu to crack the code, yet he still wants a clear answer about it.

"Right, I haven't answered your question." He smiles and gave the photo back to the brunnet, "That's his mother." Beomgyu's eyes widened, he saw it coming but he wad still surpised about it, he looked closely at the photo, they do have similarities.

"He never talk about her, I believe he never even mentioned her to you. She's in Japan right now, none of us know what she's doing or up to, besides, Yeonjun is contended with the life he has now." He smiles, picking up the box and walking out of the room, Beomgyu stood there just staring at some space. Yeonjun might've felt so bad, but he doesn't want to question any of it anymore.

He chuckles and placed the photo down the desk, following after his boyfriend's cousin. 'I'll take care of you instead.'

🏐

"Its all done, gosh, I'm so full." Yeonjun chuckles and rubs his tummy, they just finished eating lunch at Beomgyu's place. Its already pass afternoon and the blonde with his cousin needs to go out of town now. "Here, take this just in case you two got hungry in the middle of your trip." Mrs. Choi gave them two lunch box in which Jimin gladly accepted, now having a chat with her.

"Hey, what's with the frown?" Yeonjun asks and cupped his lover's cheeks, their eyes met and he could feel the sad aura around him. Beomgyu whines and wrapped his arms around the boy's torso, hugging him tight as if he doesn't want him to go yet, "I'm gonna miss you."

The blonde sighs with a small laugh, running his fingers down the brunnet's brown locks, placing his chin on top of his head after. "Me too, angel, me too. But we'll always get in touch, plus, it won't be hard to look after Gab now since he's going to school this school year, right?" The ither boy nodded and scooted away but stayed in his arms.

He tiptoed and pressed his lips against the taller's soft one, the spark was there again and it will never leave. Oh, how Beomgyu wanted to stay like this forever. But being in a relationship means to take every circumstances for it to strong, you have to build in trust to each other. "Papa! Daddy! I want kiss too!"

Gabrile came in jumping with his arms up the air, Beomgyu chuckles and wiped his tears away bending down as he carried the boy in his arms. "Why, such a cute boy." Yeonjun said and nuzzled his nose in the kid's cheek, Gabriel giggles as Beomgyu smiled.

Yuna took a photo and grinned after, examining it, she love how they look like the happiest family on earth. "Aren't they beautiful?" Mrs. Choi said, Yuna nodded as Jimin sighs and smiles after, "I am so glad that these two met, Yeonjun changed a lot." The three of them watched the small family getting lively an happy before the blonde take off to Seoul.

"Alright, alright. We have to go now, I have some appointment to attend to so we're kinda bit of a hurry." Jimin said and clapped his hands twice, Yeonjun nod his head and smiled at Mrs. Choi and Yuna, bidding them a goodbye as he hopped inside the van. "Eat your meals always, a-and sleep at the right time, don't s-stress yourself too much, college sure is t-tough, so-"

Yeonjun cuts him off with another kiss, it was short but it did made the brunnet's heart jump out of his soul and body. Yeonjun's lips curved upwards in a tender smile, "Don't cry, look at Gab, he's not crying." They both looked at the small boy in Beomgyu's arms, the younger sniffles with a small laugh, "Whatever, idiot!"

Yeonjun laughs and ruffled his hair, "I love you, loudspeaker." He then placed a kiss on Gabriel's forehead, "Take good care of your papa, alright?" The boy nodded obediently, "I take care!" He said happily.

"Okay, we'll get going now. I'll call you when we get there." Beomgyu nodded and watched as Yeonjun get in, closing the door and waving his hands to them. Jimin nod his head driving away since he's the one driving. Beomgyu smiles and waved his hand along with Gabriel's, the vehicle slowly dissapeared in sight and it somewhat made his heart ache. But he knew he have to stay strong for it, for them, for Gabriel as well.

This is a new obstacle for the both of them.