39

excuse typos, uwu.

"What? No way you shit, nope."

"Oh come on, I'm youre sister!"

"Not a valid excuse." Beomgyu laughs as Yuna sulks, he and his sister are having a video chat. The boy is on his bed laid on his stomach, Yuna rolled her eyes and threw a middle finger at him, "Ohoho, that's not very nice, Ms. Shin." He cooes and raised his eyebrows as he smiled, Yuna grinned smugly and punched her camera lightly.

After a few laughing they did, both of them finally calmed down, "So, which house are you staying at right now?" Beomgu asks as Yuna finally came back with a cup of noddles in her hands, she seemed to be sitting on someone's bed. "I'm staying at Ryujin's, she has a spare bedroom."

"Hmm? The room you're in doesn't look like a guest's bedroom at all." Beomgyu chuckles noticing the walls are designed modernly with neon lights around, not to mention, messy but in a beautiful way. "I'm inside Ryujin's bedroom, alright? Now stop asking!"

"Why should I stop?" Beomgyu wiggled his eyebrows as Yuna choked on her food, glaring at him.

"Shut the fuck up, I have a question though." She shifted and brought her phone close to her, "Have you guys done it already?" Now she's throwing it back, wearing a very teasing expression that made Beomgyu chuckle and blush. "What do you mean, lamewad?"

"You know, the thing." Yuna laughs for a second, "Have you guys done 'it' already?" She repeats again, emphasising the word highlighted. Beomgyu looks away and blushed so madly like he always do, he knows what she means but he never really think about it too much. "Excuse me? You stupid shit, why would you ask me that, huh?"

"What? I was just asking! Unless if you guys already-"

"We haven't!" He yells out wearing a flustered look on his face in which Yuna laughed hysterically at, loving how her brother is reacting towards it. "We haven't yet, b-besides we're still young too so we focus on studies first."

"You mean volleyball?"

"Y-Yes! That too."

"And kissing?"

"Uhm, yeah-"

"And making out-"

"What? Yuna-"

"And him leaving you a hickey-"

"Hey! Stop it!" He screams and ended the call, he swore he could hear her loud ass and annoying laugh even from afar. She truly is a demon child, and Beomgyu got nothing to do with it but just let her be for some typical reason. He threw his phone across his bed but not too harsh since he doesn't want to break it.

His screams were muffled by the pillow he is hugging, remembering her words again like Jeongin casually asking him if he and Yeonjun had kissed. "Damn it." He cursed, frustrated as he raised his head up from his pillow. "Although, what would it feel like though?" He asks himself.

He squeaked out in surpise upon from those thoughts inside his head, "What the fuck, Choi Beomgyu?"

🏐

"Thank you!" Beomgyu smiles at the cashier lady, Yeonjun opens the lid of his bottled lemonade, gulping the liquid down refreshing his tired body. The couple just finished their practice and it's getting dark outside too. Both of them exited the store with Beomgyu skipping, probably thinking about the upcoming Inter-High Preliminaries.

He then glanced at his tall boyfriend, quiet like the usual. "Lemon!" He suddenly says out loud with a happy voice making Yeonjun jump and nearly shrieked in surprise, "The heck? You almost gave me a heart attack." He scolds and flicked his forehead, Beomgyu grunts and rubbed the now red area.

But, he smiled again making Yeonjun even more confused, 'You on drugs or something?' He thought seeing how his boyfriend is so hyper today, well, he always is energetic, just a little too much. "Sorry, its just that I remember that one song." Yeonjun raised an eyebrow as they continued to walk.

Beomgyu giggles and Yeonjun swear that his heart melted from the sound, "Lemon Boy by Cavetown! I used to listen to it every day back then, until now though. And, it really resembles you!" His joyous voice brought life back again at Yeonjun, the ta blonde smiled and placed his arm over his boyfriend's shoulder, bringing him close to his.

"How so?" He asks as Beomgyu interlinked his hand with Yeonjun's which is the one on his shoulder, "The whole song! Especially that line- actually, all the line resembles you." He snickers but grinned anyways, Yeonjun chuckles, "Can you sing it for me?"

"Nope! My voice is ugly, okay?" Beomgyu refused obviously not confident at how angelic he sings, Yeonjun did not like that, "Aw, angel, that's no valid reason. Now sing for me." He nuzzled his nose on Beomgyu's brown locks making the younger giggle from it. "Just listen to the song!" He said between his small laughs.

"Nuh-uh, I wanna hear it from you." He cooes out and pressed a small kiss on his cheek, Beomgyu lets out a laugh before pushing his boyfriend's face away, "No! I do not want to- Yeonjun!" He continued to laugh out loud when the older began to nuzzle closely to him, now he's being clingy and Beomgyu finds it cute.

"Fine, fine!" He finally gave up and Yeonjun stopped but still left his arm on his shoulders, Beomgyu took a deep breath before wearing a poker face- no, a very serious yet funny face. He then started yelling out the lyrics, attempting to deepen his voice, "Lemon boy and I-"

"Gyu!" Yeonjun whined at it, the brown haired couldn't hell but laugh from his reaction, "Okay, okay. Only on line." Now he's being serious, he felt nervous but sings it nonetheless, "There once was a bittersweet man and they called him lemon boy, he was growing in my garden and I pulled him out by his hair like a weed."

"And lile weeds do he only came and grew back again," He started to sing dreamingly and never seemed to sung only one line. "So I figured this time I might as well let him be." His voice made Yeonjun to fall inlove even deeper, he knew the boy was lying when he said his voice was 'ugly' when it's clearly like an angel's melody.

"Lemon boy and me started to get along together, I helped him plant his seeds and we'd mown the loan in bad weather." He smiles as he remembers the person beside him, "Its actually pretty easy being nice to a bitter boy like him, so I got myself a citrus friend." He finally finish off his short song that Yeonjun wished to be long enough to make him sleep.

Beomgyu then realized he literally sung half of the song, "Oh my god-"

"It's beautiful, I love the song and especially your voice." Yeonjun smiles and says those words ever so gently making Beomgyu's tensed shoulder fall down in relief, he smiles shyly and looks down. "Sing it to me again sometime, I'd love to hear you sing the whole song for me."

"I-Idiot!"

"What? Me?"

"Yes!"

"What did I do now?"

"I don't know!"

Dang, you single-

[🐈]
But seriously guys listen to Cavetown's Lemon Boy, its a pretty songgg uwu!