23

excuse typos, uwu.

"Now, explain." Beomgyu says, they are seated on one of the chairs where the crowd sits when there's a performance here. Beomgyu and Yuna sat beside together while Yeonjun was behind them, on his phone since he doesn't want to butt into someone else's family matter. It was cold and quiet, you can see her eyes glisten softly as she sob. "I-I'm sorry, I'm sorry that I lied to you and mom."

"Why did you lie?" Beomgyu asks ever so softly, rubbing his back to calm her down. Seeing his sister cry is not on his everyday to-do list. Yuna sniffles and sighs, "I have to, I know that your father passed away because of ice. Beomgyu, skating is my dream, this is my sport and not badminton like I always say. I want to dance on ice and let my emotions slide while I do so."

She then looks down, fidgeting with her fingers as she sniffles again, a tears escaped her eye, "And, I don't want to be insensitive so I have to lie about Saturday classes. I don't want you guys to be hurt, I'm scared that I might cause trouble so I kept it a secret." Beomgyu felt bad, his heart was aching. This is his sister's dream, he can't believe she'll do a thing for her dream, well same goes with volleyball.

"Yuna-"

"I'm sorry, I really am! I can quit-"

"No, shh." Beomgyu pulls her in a hug, a warm and tight one, he pats her head gently as Yuna cries into his shoulder. Yeonjun also couldn't help but eavesdrop and feel bad about it. "You don't have to quit, this is your dream and your dreams depends on you future. Plus, it's in the past already, it happened and sometimes, we just have to let go." He said with a low chuckle, sure, Beomgyu had accepted gis father's death, but it remains in his heart always.

"R-Really?" She pulled away from the hug, wiping her tears away. Beomgyu nodded and smiled, "Yes, really. You can be whoever you want to be. So, when are you going to perform in the crowd?" He asks suddenly as Yuna chuckles, she never performed infront of a crowd ever before, she was just practicing.

"Well, it depend on my coach-"

"Yuna, hey, you have visitors?" They heard a girl's voice from the entrance, she has short dark blue hair on one side, she wore a black leather jacket with a white turtle neck, white skinny jeans and a black boots that reached up to her knee. Yuna stands up and bows at her as she smiles softly, "Oh, this is my brother Beomgyu and that is his boyfriend- I mean friend, Yeonjun."

Beomgyu and Yeonjun blushed from what Yuna had said by 'accident.' Beomgyu smiles at her, Yuna then chuckles seeing their faces were priceless, "This is my coach, Shin Ryujin." The girl named Ryujin raised a hand with her other hand inside her pockets, she grins at them, you can tell that she's a badass queen. "Nice to meet you!" Beomgyu says cheerfully, she just nodded.

"How about we go out for lunch? My treat." Ryujin suggested as she glanced her wrist watch, Beomgyu and Yeonjun looks at each other hesitating on whether to accept the offer or just go home. "Sure!" Yuna says instead since she knows how Beomgyu is sometimes.

"That was too much, but thank you!" Beomgyu says and smiles at Ryujin, the four of them exited the small restaurant which is just near the Ice Skating Rink, they had a fun lunch together talking about random stuffs. Turns out, Yuna was already being coached by Ryujin before they even get to Busan, meaning that she's been practicing and training for months now.

"So, what's it like playing volleyball?" Ryujin asks, dipping her hands inside her pockets, the rain had finally stopped and the busy streets on the city was filled with random people walking around. Beomgyu giggles, "Volleyball is awesome!" Then, he continued talking about it, showing her how he loves that sport so much, you can sense the beautiful passion in his voice as he talks about it.

Right now, they're heading to the bus station ready to go home. "And- ouch!" Beomgyu stumbles, rubbing his shoulder since he bumped into someone that hard. He looks up and his eyes widened seeing those two certain and known person. "Oh? Beomgyu! I am so sorry!" Jeongin apologises and quickly looks around Beomgyu, checking if he got wounded or something.

"I'm fine, innie! Its fancy seeing you here- oh, and you're with Hyunjin?" He looks behind the fox eyed boy, upon hearing that name ,Yeonjun flinched and turned his phone off as he look at them. There it is, his rival standing infront of Beomgyu, smiling as he talk to him. He felt his blood boil, his fists clenched but he did not show any expressions at all.

"You know, you could've just told him you like him before its too late." Yuna, who was beside him said with a chuckle, Yeonjun looks down at her and blushed as he sighs, not responding at all. "Don't even try to deny it, I know you like him judging by how you look at that brat. Anyways, your secret is safe with me, stop being a coward and go get your man." She pats his back twice.

Yeonjun groans since it hurts a bit, her hands sure are strong and heavy. "Are you sure you're fine?" Hyunjin asks, placing a hand on Beomgyu's cheek, the younger smiles and nodded not minding how Hyunjin holds him at all, he find it as a friend's thing. Jeongin on the other hand, watch them with his eyes in a soft and sad shape. He sighs and looks down, quivering his lips.

Yeonjun shrieks quietly not liking the scene infront of him, he then rushed towards them. Things go unexpected, his arm was wrapped around Beomgyu as he pulled him close, "He's definitely fine since he's with me." He says emphasising the last word. "Right, honey?" He said and looks down, their faces were close again and they could feel each other's breath.

"U-Uh, yes!" Beomgyu smiles and Yeonjun dragged him away as they continued walking, Yuna chuckles from behind, Ryujin also noticed that so she knows what's going on. Hyunjin wore a frown as he roll his eyes, Jeongin suggested to go home together since they're on their way home as well. "S-Say, what are you two doing in here?" Beomgyu asks and Jeongin was the one to answer.

"Well, we went to buy new shoes and water bottles. Mrs. Sana said that were having another practice match, though, he never told me the exact informations needed. She wanted all of us to know at the same time." Beomgyu brightens up and smiles, he felt excited again, another play with a new volleyball team. "Yes! Finally, I can't wait." He giggles and started jumping around.

Hyunjim watched him and chuckles, "cute." He mutters, Jeongin heard it since he's just beside him, he looks down and sighs as he grips on the plastic bags. His heart felt uneasy as it aches but he shakes it off. Beomgyu on the other hand, kept shaking Yeonjun violently due to his excitement, Yeonjun had to smack the back of his head to make him stop.

[🐈]
Sorryyy its short aaaaa I have a fever today but I'll be fine soon! Anyways, they're going to have another practice match with a school, who do you think will be there? (A txt member uwu)