55

WARNING! this chapter includes slighlty mature content, this is a semi-smut so if you're uncomfortable and underage, or if you don't like reading it, then please do leave. Thank you! (I tried ajdjajx)

excuse typos, uwu.

"W-What is it?" Beomgyu asks in a trembling voice, he swore if Yeonjun knew this he will kill Jeongin in no time. The blonde male walked towards him very very close making Beomgyu's heart pound faster, Yeonjun held his hand out and placed it on the boy's forehead, "He said you go out lately and you weren't feeling well, are you dumb?"

He then flicked his forehead, Beomgyu groans in pain as he pouted, confused, "Its freezing cold outside, do you have a fever? Are you fine now?" Yeonjun asks but at the same time scolding his boyfriend, at first Beomgyu was surpised and clueless, but now he get it and he's glad Yeonjun doesn't know about it.

"I-I'm fine! Sorry, I won't do it again." Beomgyu smiles as Yeonjun sighs, patting his head gently, "That's good to know, then. Lets go and help Mrs. Choi." The smaller nodded as they both went downstairs to help Beomgyu's mom.

"Merry Christmas everyone!" They all yelled and greet each other with a smile, now exchanging presents and gifts, eating the dishes and deserts they made earlier. Now they are seated on the floor near the Christmas tree."Oh my god! Nintendo switch? Isn't this so expensive though?" Yuna smiles the widest and turned to her girlfriend, Ryujin shrugged as she smiled back, "Anything for my princess." She said and caressed her head.

"Thank you!" They both shared a hug in which Mrs. Choi, Yeonjun and Beomgyu cleared their throats for. "Look at that! You like that?" Beomgyu asks with a soft smile as Gabriel hold onto a toy truck which was from Yeonjun and Beomgyu, it has a controller too. Gabriel's eyes sparkled as he hummed and nodded, walking towards Yeonjun with small steps.

He wrapped his small arms around Yeonjun's torso, "Daddy, thank' ou." He said and everyone's heart melted from the scene, Beomgyu is dying from the cuteness so much that in his head he started talking incoherent words. "Papa!" Gabriel calls out, Beomgyu opened his arms as the small boy got in.

Everyone sure is happy to receive their gifts and then later on, they got tired. Yuna and Ryujin asleep on the couch, Mrs. Choi and Gabriel inside Mrs. Choi's room, both are asleep too and in deep slumber, especially the boy. Beomgyu and Yeonjun insisted of cleaning, "I'll finish this up, you go ahead and sleep." Yeonjun said.

Beomgyu yawns and nodded as he went up stairs and inside his bedroom. Yeonjun sighs as he finally finished washing the dishes, wiping his hands and glanced at the couple sleeping on the couch. Ryujin woke up and groaned, looking down at her lover, "Yuna, Yuna wake up." The younger refused and pulled her back into a cuddle.

Yeonjun chuckles lightly and walked up to Beomgyu's bedroom, but before he could even push the door open, he was pushed inside with such force. He gasped a little and turn around, thinking whether its a robber or someone unknown. But then he froze to see who it was, Beomgyu. But not just Beomgyu himself.

The boy was wearing the thing Jeongin gave him, a red checkered (i forgot to put checkered) skirt and creamy white crop top shirt, also wearing black thighs highs. He looks down with his cheeks flushed as he rubbed his elbow, "Angel, what is this, hmm?" Yeonjun asked and took a step closer.

"J-Jeongin gave this to me earlier at the cafe, d-don't you like it?" He finally looks into his eyes and nearly gasped to see such lust imprinted in it, Yeonjun dark gaze poring into his skin as he was pushed against the wall, "I certainly do love it." And he smashed his lips on Beomgyu's.

He could feel how tensed the younger was, so he slipped his hands down and rubbed the exposed skin under that crop top, Beomgyu relaxed and felt weak from the cold touch. Yeonjun bit his lower lip in which Beomgyu responded with a low moan, the blonde took the opportunity and slipped his tongue in, exploring every nook and cranny.

Beomgyu felt so good under his touch, too good that his legs started to wobble due to the very pleasuring feeling and nervousness. He wonders if they're doing it he would most probably faint after. He then let out a yelp when he was carried, Yeonjun's hands holding his thighs as Beomgyu wrapped his arms around Yeonjun's neck.

The tall blonde sat on the edge of the bed settling the boy on his lap comfortably, Yeonjun examined him and damn, he does look good in cross dressing. "Stop staring." Beomgyu mumbled, embarrassed as his cheeks flushed even more redder. Yeonjun chuckles and peppers small and soft kiss on his exposed neck. "How can I not? You look so damn sexy."

Beomgyu moans lowly from those words as he gripped on Yeonjun's shoulders, loving how his lips touch skin, it felt nice. Beomgyu then felt something poking down there, he looks down and saw Yeonjun was already hard. He whimpers from sight and exhaled heavily, "Y-Yeonjun." He moans out as Yeonjun was still busy leaving marks on his neck and collarbone.

Beomgyu then suddenly grinded down on his groin making him moan out loudly from the feeling and Yeonjun finally looking at him with a low groan. "What is it, angel?" He asks and caressed his blushing cheek, Beomgyu guivered his lips hesitating at first, but he decided on it now. He got off of his lap, Yeonjun was confused at first, many thoughts inside his head as well.

But he watched as the small petite boy got on his knees, his hands on Yeonjun's thighs as he look up at him. Slowly, the blonde was having a guess of it. Beomgyu's small hands then made their way on Yeonjun's crotch, pressing his fingers slowly on it making Yeonjun groan. "L-Let me take care of it." Beomgyu said with pleading eyes, his expression and the way he looks made Yeonjun even aroused.

"Do what you want, angel." Yeonjun said giving permission of what Beomgyu wants, the younger grins excitedly but couldn't hide his nervousness, this is the first time he's doing this, well, he have watched a few on 'accident', his fingers fumbled on Yeonjun's belt and threw it down the ground, unzipping his pants after.

Yeonjun lift his hips up a little for Beomgyu to pull down the pants along with his boxers, the brunette was shock to see the blonde's size, 'How is this supposed to fit in?' He thought, worriedly, but he started this so he shall take responsibility. He wrapped his fingers around the base and pumped it slowly at first.

Yeonjun groans from the warm feeling as he bit his lower lip, Beomgyu got excited from that sound, leaning down as he gave small licks at first and then sucking on the tip, examining if it will fit in. The blonde grunts, "B-Baby, stop the teasing." He said, he's having a hard time, Beomgyu internally laughed at loving the look on his face.

He continued teasing him, small kitten licks, nibbling on it a little. Damn, Yeonjun felt so aroused and got even more hard if possible, "Hah, ngh, B-Beomgyu please- Ahh!" Yeonjun threw his head back and gripped on Beomgyu's locks, now the younger had him fully in his mouth. He gagged a little and hummed at every bob sending vibrations.

This caused Yeonjun to cover his mouth and let out muffled moans knowing that they're not alone in this house and someone might wake up in any moment now. "Hngh, baby." Yeonjun moans lowly and looked down at him, Beomgyu's eyes locked with him as he seductively suck him.

Yeonjun grunts feeling that he is close, Beomgyu felt it twitching in his mouth as he played with his balls, the blonde bites onto his hand and threw his head back, he did not have time to give him a warning as he came on his face. He panted hard and looked down on him, shotting up in realisation, "S-Shit! I'm sorry I got it all over your face."

He wiped the white substance off his face as he shook, Beomgyu giggles and shake his head holding his hands and licking the cum near his lips, "Yeonjun." He calls out with a begging expression, leaning up close now their faces centimetres apart, "Let's do it."

[🐈]
EHE CLIFFHANGER- Anywaysss don't worry it gonna be steamy on the next chapter.

Alsoo I was thinking of a Q&A soooo if you want to ask me questions just ask here in the comment sections and you'll get your answers on the next chapter. You can also dm me for questions! Ask me about my life, about the book, and about the characters and etc. UwU! So don't let this flop!