70

excuse typos, uwu.

"What are you trying to do?" A man yells, his eyes squinting and forehead scrunched up in anger. The woman infront of him scoffed dryly, "I'm doing this for his future, I'm doing this so he can be useful after all!" She laughs off, and they started yelling and yelling at each other like there's no tomorrow.

Yeonjun, at the age of six, just watch his parents fight. Its supposed to be a reunion among them at his mother's familg's house, but now they're fighting. The young boy just stood there, eyes glued on the floor, doing nothing but to just listen. Oh, how he wish he was mute so he wouldn't hear them anymore, how he wish he was blind so he wouldn't see them fighting again and again.

"Yeonjun is not useless!" His father shouts with all his anger, doing his best to protect his child.

"Well, he's just an accident and I never really asked for a fucking child!" A loud slap echoed throughout the whole bedroom, Yeonjun gasps seeing his mother on the floor while holding onto her red cheek. "Let him be himself for once! Stop controlling him!"

"I can do whatever I want with him because he is my son!" She stands up, fists clenched.

"Then act like a mother to me!" Yeonjun snaps, tears running down his cheeks as he parents grew silent and speechless. He looks at them, those eyes screaming for help, longing for peace, wanting happiness, "Stop fighting! Can't you see that I'm still here? If you don't like me then just kill me, I never asked to be your son either!"

Yeonjun then turns around and runs away from them, but the bedroom door opened with his mother's family along with a few cops. Yeonjun gasped in surpise and froze there, "Hey! What are you doing?" His father yells and struggled to free himself from the cop's grasp. "Dad..?" He muttered and watch him have a hard time.

"Take him, please, he's causing too much violence." His grandmother said, and the cops did their job. "Dad.." Yeonjun calls out, their eyes met and in that split second, Yeonjun never expected to feel so lonely and lost. "Run, son." He mouthed before leaving the room dead silent. 'Run.' He thought, he looks at his mother who was just standing there.

'Now.' He then went to grab for the door but he felt a hand on his shoulder, he froze as he felt his mother's breath near his ear, he can evil feel her smirk. "Yeonjun-ah, stay with mom, will you? Mommy loves you very much." He shuddered under those fake words. Yeonjun sniffles and hesitated, but then his body and mind gave up first before his heart could even make a decision.

His mother smiles and runs his fingers through his hair, "Wow, that's right. Who's a good boy?"

Yeonjun stares at thin air, terrified and crying inside, "I...am."

🏐

"This is ridiculous, Ylenna!" Yeonjun's aunt, his mother's sister, scolds her. Both of them are at the living room, arguing while Ylenna just rolled her eyes, "Are you even listening to me? How could you just leave him behind now?" She yells, Ylenna still ignored her and just grabbed the bagages she owns with her personal assistant beside her, awkwardly standing there.

"I was right in the first place." Ylenna starts off, chucking, "He is really useless. So take him with you or whatever, I'll come back when he's ready to take over the company." She looks at Yeonjun who was sitting on the couch, doing nothing while his cousin, Jimin, just tries to comfort him too. "Yeonjun, dear." She calls out and the boy looks up at her.

"Make yourself useful until I come and pick you up." And with that, she turns around and left the house, not wanting to be late on her flight to Japan. Yeonjun then saw his aunt run towards him and engulfed him in a hug, and that's when the young lad finally burst out in tears, sobbing loudly while clutching onto his jacket.