06

"Salad is way too overrated, how about pineapple on pizza?" Guanlin wiggled his eyebrows as he mentioned his favourite snack, Jinyoung, Jeongin and Jisung wore a disgusted look on their face, well, they aren't fans of his snack. "How about we leave it to Ms. Sana." Jeongin insists, Sana Minatozaki is their club adviser, she can play volleyball but she is a very busy person so Jihoon takes charge on weekdays while she takes charge on weekends.

They are all present inside the gymnasium at their school, it was Saturday pass afternoon, its been four days since Beomgyu and Hyunjin had joined. Ofcourse, Yeonjun still does the scolding, especially towards the loudspeaker, which is Beomgyu. The smaller male would just huff and ignore his words, although, he was scared he might throw hands at him anytime he snaps.

"Hm? I heard my name." Sana said, her voice energetic yet soft as always, she sat down beside Jihoon and Guanlin who was seated on the bench and the three were on the floor. "Well, they've been fighting for what will we eat for breaktime. It's already 2:30 and we need to get snacks at 3." Jihoon says, the teacher nodded and hums as she stands up.

"Hey, Beomgyu." She calls out, the mentioned boy was currently doing receives with Hyunjin, he was startled upon hearing his name from their club adviser. She motioned him to come so he obeyed, with a smile he walks towards them. "What is it ma'am?"

"What's your favourite snack when you're hungry?" She asks making Beomgyu confused even more, he had many in mind- infact, he loves everything that has food in it. "U-Uhm, softdrinks and mac n cheese." He said rather in a questionable manner. She chuckles and nodded.

"Not bad." Guanlin compliments as he took another spoon of mac n cheese, yes, they ordered it right away so their little debate on pineapple on pizza and salad would just stop. They are all eating and drinking their snack, Jungkook, Sana and Jihoon on the bench inside the gym. Jisung, Jeongin, Mark and Jinyoung on the floor. Haechan on the corner, eating while on his phone. Hyunjin and Beomgyu beside the net, and Yeonjun was no where to be found.

"Where's Yeonjun?" Mark suddenly asks, "Probably shitting." Haechan suddenly said making a few of them choke since they're eating and he suddenly mentioned something that would ruin their appetite. Mark glares at him as he shrugged and went back to his phone. The captain looks around and saw the two newbies far from them, "Hyunjin, Beomgyu, come here and join us!"

"Yeah!" Jisung says as well, the two looks at each other before standing up to join their circle of fun. But, Beomgyu accidentally hit Hyunjin's drink with his foot, he gasps abd apologized quickly. "Oh my, I'm really sorry!" He apologized again, Hyunjin just gave him a small laugh before nodding to bend down and pick the cup up, "Its fine-" "No! Let me do it. It's my fault anyways, its fine." Beomgyu insisted.

"Let him, Hyunjin hyung, he said it himself." Jeongin said with a smile in which Beomgyu smiled too, Hyunjin nodded and went to join the circle. Beomgyu went to the cleaning room immediately, where all the cleaning equipments are located in. He opened the door and nearly gasped to see Yeonjun inside. He was fixing a few boxes that might've fell.

"O-Oh."

"What are you doing in here?"

"To grab a mop, duh." Beomgyu whispers the last word and glad enough that Yeonjun did not heard it. While he was searching for the mop, he glanced at Yeonjun who was on his one knee as he fix the boxes with a tape. Just now he noticed how handsome and perfect he is even on his side profile, but then he remembered how cruel he talks and how he looks like a demon, he huffs at it.

"Are you saying something, loudspeaker?" Yeonjun asks and they both made eye contact, Beomgyu immediately shake his head almost aggressively as he was scared he might screw up and get beaten this time. Yeonjun then went back to fixing the boxes, he doesn't seem like he's fixing it though. He was more like looking something since it was papers, but he tapes it back after when he couldn't find the thing he was looking for.

Beomgyu shrugs and finally found the mop, he then remembered hoe bad he was at receiving the ball and now its hunting him. He pouts at it, sure, he was fast but he couldn't even do good enough to his point of view. As he pulled the mop out of the corner, a paper flew right to his face after. He lowly shrieked in surprise, Yeonjun never give a damn about that.

He sighs and examined the paper, it's a test paper. He read the date, looks new since it was the date three days ago. His eyes then landed on the name, 'It's Yeonjun's? Is this the thing he's been looking for?' He thought and decided to go further into details, his eyes almost bawled out seeing his score and the fact that it was also math. "Nine out of fifty?" He said out loud, the numbers said made Yeonjun stand up and snatch the paper back.

Beomgyu gasps and looks up at him, he could see the ashamed face of the taller male, he watch as he leaves. But then suddenly, Beomgyu came up with an idea. Yeonjun is the greatest and the most well skilled volleyball player in their campus. While he is great at maths and solving things, well, its his favourite subject too, wish everyone loves numbers.

"W-Wait!" Beomgyu grabbed his wrist which made him stop and turn around to face him, there was a good silence before Beomgyu noticed his hand and quickly retrieved his own. "So, you're bad at maths, huh?"

"If you're just gonna insult me I'll leave the crap-"

"No, no, no! Wait! Lets have a deal." He finally said, Yeonjun furrowed his eyebrows in confusion and curiosity, a deal. Beomgyu took a deep breath, "I'm good at maths, you know, I can teach you if you're having some problems. But as a payback, you have to teach me volleyball." He said with those puppy eyes hoping that the taller boy would agree.

"No-"

"Please, please!" Beomgyu then went on his knees and hugged Yeonjun's right leg, this got him startled and out of balance so he had to hold onto a wall for support. "I beg you! I am so desperate to play it and I saw you play, you were so cool and amazing and I really wanna play like that too!" He begged again, refusing to let go until Yeonjun agrees on it.

While on Yeonjun's side, he did need some tutoring. He was just too antisocial and ashamed for asking since he never talked to anyone with such a nice voice, he isn't even fond of giving compliments and saying simple words like 'thank you' or 'I'm sorry', its just so hard for him. He looks down at Beomgyu who looks like he was about to cry just because of that.

"Fine." Yeonjun said and Beomgyu stopped, he looks up and smiles as he jumps, "Really?" Yeonjun sighs and nodded, he can't lie though, he couldn't resist those puppy eyes, it worked. Beomgyu began shouting in joy as he jumps as well, Yeonjun doubts that the others might've heard them already.

"Alright, alright, shush now, okay?" Yeonjun says abd harshly covers Beomgyu's mouth with his hand, the small male slapped his hand away and gasped for air. "Geez, you don't have to kill me. So, when will we start?" Beomgyu asks, excited already. "Tomorrow, its Sunday so there will be no practices. 6:00 a.m. sharp you should be in here before I do, then help me with study shit after."

"Oh, what's this? You're suddenly asking for help?" Beomgyu teases, nudging his elbow on Yeonjun's.

"Shut it, loudspeaker or I will cut off this deal." Beomgyu automatically shuts up since he doesn't want this time to get wasted. Both of the got out of there and Beomgyu began cleaning the mess he made, earning a few questions on why he took long about it. He made out an excuse and began cleaning. Also, he might as well try to get Yeonjun being nice.

[🐈]
Do you guys know haikyuu? If yes, marrY mE pLeaSe-