27

excuse typos, uwu.

Sweat, focus, eyes, ears, all of it are active during the intense game between Gidunggisa and Kamagwinae. The first set had won by Kamagwinae while the second and third was Gidunggisa, but Beomgyu wants to win. You can tell it by his voice and the way he say, 'Once more!', challenging the opponent more. And so, they continued to play.

"Nice follow!" The opponent says to his teammate, the ball flew back to Kamagwinae, Beomgyu instantly received the ball as it was up to the air again. Haechan tossed it Yeonjun spiked the ball, it hit the Gidunggisa's blockers' fingers, a near feint. Their libero immediately got it, Yeonjun felt unsatisfied, like the other previous sets the game sure is very nerve wracking.

The setter of the opponent then tossed it to their wing spiker Dejun runs for a spike, He looks at Guanlin and Jeongin who are ready to jump for a block. His eyes then landed shot to the right side where there is no block and no one was waiting there, 'A vacant, perfect to aim for a point.' He smirks and jumps as he spiked the ball to the right, Guanlin and Jeongin was surpised that they did not blocked it.

Although, it wasn't the end yet, Kamagwinae and Gidunggisa has the same score, 24. Beomgyu then quickly runs as he saw where Dejun was looking at, 'Great.' He though and scoffs as he jumps, his shoes colliding with the floor as he received the ball. He looks up and smirks at them, Jungkook chuckles as he felt proud seeing Gidunggisa's coach and players are shock.

'I-Impossible.' Dejun thought as he let out a quiet gasp and landed on the floor safely on his feet, Soobin tilt his head to the side, shock as well, 'So this is the "Beomgyu" Yohan was talking about.' He scoffs and grins evily as he watched the latter's every step. The whistle blows meaning that someone had won, "Yes!" Guanlin yells and throws his fist up the air.

"Alright!" Beomgyu jumps in victory, Kamagwinae won the match, Jihoon giggles and claps his hands as he felt happy along with the other players of their team. "We won!" Jisung skips and punches the thin air, Yeonjun smirks as he made eye contact with Soobin, the younger smiles at him, a sweet and very, very intimidating smile. "We won!" Beomgyu repeats and jumps on Yeonjun.

Gladly, the older grab ahold of him, seeing him happy just makes Yeonjun feel satisfied and contented. "Yep, we did." He smiles secretly, until he heard sobs and felt his shoulder being drained with small drops of water- no, tears. He quirked an eyebrow and brought Beomgyu's cheeks to face him, "Why the fuck are you crying?" He asks as Beomgyu sniffles and continued crying. "Hey." He calls out again, wiping his tears.

Beomgyu then started wailing like a child who just dropped his ice cream, Yeonjun freaks out and doesn't know what to do. He looks around and everyone was looking at them, Guanlin and Jinyoung were trying their best to not burst into laughter. Yeonjun sighs and hugs him, "Shh, stop crying oh my god." He said in a soft whisper, "B-But we w-won." Beomgyu snorts out as he cries even more.

"I know, I know." Yeonjun said and pats his head twice, he chuckles as he felt soft from it. "Such a crybaby!" Jaemin said and appeared from behind as he ruffled Beomgyu's hair, Jisung chuckles and pinched Beomgyu's cheek, "Stop crying now!" He said and laughs. Beomgyu growls and wouldn't let go of Yeonjun, the older rolled his eyes and grinned after.

"Line up!" Jungkook said and both teams started to line up infront of each other, they took a bow, "Thank you for the game!" They both said and shake hands. It took them a lot of time to finish this practice match, they started at 9 in the morning and ended at 4 in the afternoon. This is a very memorable game for Beomgyu, his first ever win, and he will truly treasure it.

"Oh, they won? How amusing!" Soobin said and gasps, Yeonjun rolls his eyes and continued packing his stuff. "That's fine, once I play in the court," He paused and made contact with Kamagwinae's ace, he smirks, "We will win." He said in a very threatening voice, Beomgyu, who was hiding behind Yeonjun while gripping onto the older's arm, threw Soobin a death glare- though, it was cute.