18

excuse typos, uwu.

A week had passed after that practice match with Hondon High's volleyball team, Kamagwinae kept practicing as they felt challenged. Also, they might get into another match right on the spot any time soon, so they're giving their all and their passion for this, especially Beomgyu. "Do that move again!" Guanlin jumps while smiling at Beomgyu who just chuckles and nodded not wanting to upset the tall boy.

Guanlin threw the ball up to the air and spiked it, Beomgyu stood on the right side of the court and the ball is heading to the left. He runs and jumps as his feet slides on the ground, the ball and his receive touched as the ball flies up to the air. "That's so awesome! Really, really!" Jisung said jumping in joy with Guanlin, that made Beomgyu shy and overwhelmed.

"So, what are you calling that move?" Jeongin asks, Beomgu furrows his eyebrows as he lets out a small laugh. He shrugs at the question, unable to find the proper words at all, "D-Do I really have to name it?" He asks and Jeongin shrugs but nodded with a small smile. "It's up to you, it's a really cool move, where did you learn it?" They both then started walking towards the others to eat their snack.

"It just came-"

"Beomgyu! Watch out!" Beomgyu froze and looks at them, his limbs wouldn't move as he watch in horror as the ball was coming straight to his face. He closed his eyes ready for the impact but nothing hits him, he flutters his eyes open and was surpised to see Hyunjin blocking the ball with his forearms. "Sorry!" Guanlin yells and Jeongin started to chase them with a few words for scolding.

"A-Ah, are you alright?" Beomgyu asks when the tall male turned around, he smiles at him and nodded, Beomgyu noticed his arms are red, the ball might've flew strong and hit harshly. "Y-Your arm." Hyunjin looks down and chuckles after, he ruffles the boy's hair, "I'm fine! Are you?" Beomgyu nodded and smiled, loving the feeling of it. But, he still loves Yeonjun's way of it.

He then yelps when two strong arms wrapped around his waist and he got thrown over this person's shoulder, he squirms and couldn't get off, "Eh? Yeonjun hyung!" He screams, "Put me down you glucose yellow headed lemon creature duck!" He said and Yeonjun refuses, he then put him down where the others are circled around the snacks.

"Eat." Said Yeonjun as he sat beside Beomgyu, they all have their individual snacks, fries, burger and a bottle of their chosen drinks. "What-" Beomgyu could not finish his words when Yeonjun shive four pieces of fries in his mouth to shut him up. Beomgyu was shock but chewed anyways, while chewing, he looks up to see Yeonjun's face. 'He looks so damn mad, what's wrong with this weirdo?' He though and chuckles after.

"What are you laughing at, huh?" He asks angrily once he noticed the younger's eyes on him, Beomgyu flinched and giggles after, leaning closer to him with a smirk, this made Yeonjun feel nervous and sweat a little. "You jealous, hm?" He asked in a low voice, the others were busy talking and eating. Yeonjun wore a shock and stunned expression, "S-Shut up, loudspeaker!" He says a bit too loud and it caught everyone's attention.

Beomgu laughed and leaned his head on Yeonjun's shoulder as he kept on eating while laughing, teasing the lemon boy beside him. Mark chuckles, "He's obviously looking jealous, I never saw him like that." Jeongin nodded and took another bite of his burger, "Yeah, true, Beomgyu really is changing him."

"Oh? Its dark outside." Jinyoung said, the others looks out from the window or from the open door too, Jihoon shrugs and sighs, "Maybe it's gonna rain then."

🏐

"Achoo!"

Beomgyu sneezes and sighs after, a thick blanket was wrapped around his petite body as he was seated on his bed with hos mother beside him, wiping his forehead with a warm wet towel. "See? You got a cold! I told you to not run outside even if it's raining." She scolds in a worried voice, Beomgyu pouts and sneezed again.