14

"It hurts." Beomgyu mumbles while stretching his legs, Yeonjun was beside him, he always is. Everyone is gathered at the backyard doing exercises, the backyard was also wide so they can do practices on receives. "Hm?" Yeonjun hums and looks at him since he heard those incoherent words. Beomgyu pouts and looks back at him, "Hurts." He said again.

"It'll be fine, you'll get used to it." Yeonjun said and ruffles Beomgyu's hair and they continued to do the stretching, they've been practicing there for three hours straight and the sunset was already coming. As planned, they are going out for a jogging, so they changed into their spare clothes and put on their shoes.

"Alright, lets split up into two groups and opposite ways. First team is Hyunjin's lead and second one is mine." Jungkook said and everyone nodded, Beomgyu noticed a pair of eyes on him, he looks over at the door and the dog was peeking. Its a golden retriever, his name is Frostle, Merida's pet. The boy smiles and walk towards it, opening the door and started to pet him.

"So cute!" He says and the dog barks happily, licking his hand, his heart melted and he just wants to scream. Then, they heard the gates open, everyone started to walk out. Beomgyu sighs and stoods up, he then stumbles a little when the dog runs and hit his leg, his eyes widened, "F-Frostle!" Beomgu yells and it caught the attention of others.

The boy then followed the dog, he followed and ran after him, ignoring that his name was being called. He ran and ran into different corners and alleyways, he pants and couldn't see the sight of the dog again. He then looks around, his eyes widened as his breath hitched, "Lost. I'm lost." He said to himself, his heart was beating fast.

"There's no way they can track me." Beomgyu hissed and slapped himself a few times and he walks around, the dog was still in his mind, he fucked up big time. "What was that?" He heard a voice nearby, he raised an eyebrow and turned to another alleyway where he heard it. He then ended up in a playground with a few flowers around, although, it was empty and no one is around.

His eyes then landed on a certain dog, 'Frostle!' He thought and smiles as he went towards him, but stopped completely when he saw a boy petting and talking to it. He was tall and has black hair, his skin was pale like snow white, his features are also good, its hard to tell if he's korean or not. The boy then looks up at him, they met eyes, those brown and pretty eyes.

"H-Hi, uhm, that's my dog." Beomgyu said and pointed at Frostle, the boy looks at it and back at Beomgyu, he stands up and smiles at him. "Ah, I see, I was trying to ask him where the Inn was." The boy said, Beomgyu's mind went blank from that, 'The heck? Talking to an animal?' He thought and chuckles awkwardly. "O-Oh, really? Well, he's a dog, he can't respond."

The boy hums and pouts, tapping his index finger on his chin, "Well, you have a point. Therefore, you shall tell me the way to where the Inn is located, is that alright?" He asks in a soothing voice, the way he talks was such poetry like he's from the roman times or something. "U-Uh, well, I'm lost too." Beomgyu rubs his nape.

"How awful! We're both astray, how can we call home, then?" The boy asks in a sad voice, Beomgyu was starting to feel really awkward and shrugged not knowing what to do as they sat on the sand box. "What's thy name?" The boys asks, Beomgyu pursed his lips and smiles, bringing out his hand, "I'm Beomgyu!"

"It's a pleasure meeting you, I'm Hueningkai." The boy said, his name was not-so-korean at all so he might be from another country or just grew up in here with half nationalities. They shook hands, Beomgyu then noticed that he was wearing a varsity jacket and pants, the color was yellow and orange. "Are you a player?" He asks.

"I am, I'm a volleyball player." Hueningkai said and crawls his fingers through Frostle's fur, Beomgyu's eyes lit up to see another player. "Me too! What's your position?"

"I'm the setter." He said with a beautiful and ethereal smile.

"I'm the libero! It's so good to meet someone who had the same interests in volleyball!" Beomgyu said with a happy voice, Hueningkai giggles, "It is! I feel you too, Beomgyu. By the way, I'm a freshman!"

Beomgyu widens his eyes, 'How can a freshman be this fucking tall?' He though to himself, he chuckles and scratched his head, "I'm a sophomore."

"Oh? How tiny!" Hueningkai said with a soft and daring voice, Beomgyu wore an expression you couldn't read, he froze and smiles at him with his eyebrows furrowed and his eyes widened. 'Was he insulting me or what?'

"There you are." They heard another voice just meters away, both looks up to see another boy, Hueningkai smiles and stands up. "Yohan hyung! I was lost." He said with a low voice, Beomgyu looks up at them and made eye contact with Yohan, he's also wearing a varisty jacket. "Who's this?" He asks and Hueningkai looks at the smaller boy.

"Oh, this right here is a friend I just made! He's also a volleyball player, his name is Beomgyu." He said and Beomgyu stands up and took a bow, Yohan did the same and smiles at him. Though, the smile wasn't nice, it was intimidating and bold. "Nice meeting you, I'm Kim Yohan, the captain." They shake hands together.

"Well, we should get going now since its getting darker soon. See you again, Beomgyu." Yohan said and went off with Hueningkai, Beomgyu raised an eyebrow as he watched them go, 'Again?' He though and reads the name of their school at the back of their varsity jackets, 'Hondon High.' His eyes widened.

"Oi, loudspeaker you idiot!" Beomgyu jumps and looks over that person who was calling him, Yeonjun speeds towards him and smack the back of his head. "Why the fuck did you run away?" He asks, Beomgyu pouts and looks around panicking, he then saw the dog and it barked, he sighs in relief. "I followed Mrs. Merida's dog since it escaped, I got lost then.."

"Then what?"

"Then I met the Hondon High's volleyball captain and setter." He said, Yeonjun huffs and shakes his head, he seemed to he ready on the court. "That school is full of foreign students and exchange students, there were barely korean in there." Yeonjun said, Beomgyu now knows why Hueningkai's name was different and the way he talks as well as his looks.

"Also, don't worry about Frostle. Mrs. Merida told us that this dog can go home by himself, it never gets lost." Yeonjun said, Beomgyu suddenly felt guilty and down from all the chasing he did. The dog then started to run away, back home. "Now lets go before it gets dark in here." Yeonjun said and started walking.

But then, Beomgyu tugged on his shirt which made him look back. "U-Uhm, my legs hurt, can you carry me?" He asks in a shy voice, Yeonjun's breath hitched and there it goes again, his heart was beating so fast. "Fine." He bent down and Beomgyu happily hopped on his back. Yeonjun held his thighs to keep him from falling, Beomgyu wrapped his arms around his neck.

[🐈]
The other txt members will appear soon but in different schools~