32

excuse typos, uwu.

A week had finally passed and everyone sure is busy for the sports fest, even the teachers needs to quicken their lessons or just give their class some lectures due to the meetings they are having. Every end of the day, all four team colors are gathered to their own places for a meeting as well, talking about who will play who and what will be their funds and stuff.

Beomgyu sighs and closed his locker inside the boy's locker room, their last subject on friday is P.E. and he sure is tired. After that, he grabbed his bag and exited the room, seeing everyone going home with their friends or by themselves. Yeonjun is really busy since he's the escort of the Red team, but they would meet in the morning and lunch, though he still miss him.

The latter decided to go to the gymnasium to practice, "I guess its me and the wall again then." He said in a said tone but wore a beautiful small smile, he headed towards the door and it was open. Also, from afar, he could hear the ball bouncing and shoes making friction on the floor. "Huh? I wonder who could be here." He mumbles to himself, he peeked inside and saw a figure of a tall boy.

He was practicing his spikes and serves, there are balls scattered around as well. "Practicing all by yourself?" Beomgyu speaks up and steps inside, Dongpyo flinched and wore a small smile, "Well, yeah, I have nothing to do today."

"Aren't you a setter though?" Beomgyu says and tilts his head to the side, Dongpyo tightened his grip on the ball as he chuckles nervously before nodding. "I want to try new things too, even though I'm just a bench player and not a regular like you guys." There was a hint of sadness in the boy's voice, Beomgyu could feel it and see it even in those gloomy eyes.

"I'm great at spiking the ball, I can teach you!" He insisted, Dongpyo lightens up as his eyes grew in excitement, he smiles, "Really? You would do that?" Beomgyu nodded and began to teach the boy. Dongpyo is really soft and sensitive, he seemed so fragile and delicate so Beomgyu knew he should be careful on teaching.

After that, they decided to go home. Yeonjun is at the muse's house since they're practising for the upcoming event, Beomgyu is now walking alone and he isn't used to it at all. But he supports Yeonjun so much and he would do anything for him, "I wonder what he's doing right now." He thought to himself, he need to stay positive knowing that he gets jealous easily.

"I'm home!" He yells and removes his shoes, now wearing his slippers as he went inside. He then froze to see three persons on the dining table, already eating dinner a little too early. "Oh, hey Beomgyu, welcome home. We have a visitor today, she's Shin Ryujin, Yuna's coach." Mrs. Choi said and Beomgyu nodded with a smile.

Ryujin smiles back, she looks fashionable as always. "What's with the sudden meeting?" The boy took a seat beside his mother, getting some rice as well as he listened to their conversation. "Uh, well. Your sister here is going to the international skating competition."

Beomguu choked on his drink in shock, that was a sudden news he received todat, a news that almost killed his lungs. "W-What?" Yuna chews her bottom lip, "I know its sudden and all, but we have no choice, the one representing South Korea got into an accident last week. I did not know the scouts of the skating will be attending every skating rink and happened to see me performing."

"She trained for quite awhile now, for months too. They saw the potential in her, we have no choice at all and Yuna seemed to have an interest with it." Ryujin said, Beomgyu bites his nails just imagining how big the skating rink is with a lot of people and skaters inside, he's more nervous than his sister who is going to perform.

"Mrs. Choi already-"

"Oh please, Ryujin, just call me Ms. Jane or Auntie Jane." Mrs. Choi said, that's her real name. Ryujin smiles and nodded as she continued talking, "Auntie Jane already agreed on it, glad that it's going to happen in our country. Yuna's school also agreed on it so she'll be having half days and will be practicing her performance at Haeundae with me."

"So, when will the event be?" Beomgyu asks, taking a spoonful of rice, chewing it down. "Next month, we only have a few weeks left so we should be focusing on Yuna's performance and improvements. We will also need to buy her a costume and some skating blades since ours is not as good as the others."

"Since tomorrow is Saturday and it's weekend, Yuna will be practicing, right?" The coach nodded, Beomgyu smiles, "I'll gl shopping her some new skating blades and costume! Just tell me what is the genre of her performance and I'm on it." He said with such confidence, well Beomgyu isn't bad at fashion at all. He knows what will go with colors and what style will ir fit.

"Really? You would do that?" Yuna beams.

"Ofcourse! Just leave it to me." Beomgyu grins, Ryujin gave her the details and a few. Also telling him the genre, Beomgyu is happy that he's been helping a lot of people. But this news still shocked him through the bones, he's nervous at it but happy that Yuna is achieving her dreams.

After a few, Ryujin took a leave since it's getting darker too. Yuna will also have to stay temporarily at Seoul next week for her practice and training, they have no other choice but to agree. On the otherside, Jane, their mother, decided to make a visit to her every weekend, Beomgyu is fine with it since he's always out for practice during Saturdays and Sundays.

Beomgyu sighs as he fell on his bed after he changed into his pj's, he layed on his stomach and grabbed his phone, there are no homeworks as well. His phone then dings to remind him that someone had texted, he opened the messenger and smiles to see Yeonjun's nickname.

Salty duck but also lemon boi:
Hey, whatcha doin?

Loudspeaker idk he cute:
Nothing muchhhh what about you? Are you done with your practice?

Salty duck but also lemon boi:
Yeah, I'm home too, got plans tomorrow?

Loudspeaker idk he cute:
Yeahh I'm going to the mall tomorrow to buy Yuna's costume and skating shoes. She's going to represent South Korea next month!!

Salty duck but also lemon boi:
That's cool, I'll accompany you then.

Loudspeaker idk he cute:
What? Don't you have practice thoughh??

Salty duck but also lemon boi:
Not really, I'll skip, I miss you.

Loudspeaker idk he cute:
Awee I miss you toooo! Tomorrow it is then!

Salty duck but also lemon boi:
Consider it a date too.

Loudspeaker idk he cute:
Date?! Ajxoqoixkajxoqjxikqjd

Salty duck but also lemon boi:
Yeah, you alright?

Loudspeaker idk he cute:
Yess!! Its called keyboard smash, just press any letter its cool!

Salty duck but also lemon boi:
Ok.

J

Did it work?

Loudspeaker idk he cute:
...I'll teach you tomorrow hshshs.

Salty duck but also lemon boi:
Alright then, I'll pick you up at 8, see you and I love you.

Loudspeaker idk he cute:
Okayyy I love youu moreeee~

Beomgyu turned off his phone screaming in his pillow, "He said I love you oh my fucking god!" He screams and giggles after, getting a complaint from Yuna at how loud he is. Well, there it is, their first date.