50

excuse typos, uwu.

"We'll go now! Take care, mom, Yuna and you also, future sister in law." Beomgyu giggles and Ryujin only smiled shyly, Yuna growls and his head with a random book she got on the coffee table inside of Ryujin's living room. "I-Idiot, really!" She stammers out with a blushing face.

"Hmm, I doubt that." Beomgyu smirks.

Yuna glares and steps closer, ready to throw hands at him, "Come on then, fight me!"

"Alright then!" Beomgyu glares back.

Sigh, siblings.

"Okay, Mrs. Choi, we'll be leaving." Yeonjun grabbed the hood of Beomgyu's hoodie and bows down politely at them, "Take care, then." Mrs. Choi said as the couple finally exited the mansion. Beomgyu huffs and wriggled his way out of his boyfriend's grasp, "What was that for?!"

"What?"

"Whatever!" Beomgyu scowls and continued walking in a fast pace, both reaching the city where they could grab a taxi on their way to the train station. "You're weird." Yeonjun mumbles and held the smaller's hands, intertwining their fingers together. "Shut up!" Beomgyu chewed his inner cheek, feeling flustered from the short action.

"Ah, if you keep acting like that," Yeonjun leaned to his ear, "I'll punish you." He whispers huskily making the boy shiver under his threatening words. Beomgyu glares and continued walking as if he's running, dragging his boyfriend rapidly. "Gyu." Yeonjun calls out yet he was so lost in his thoughts.

Yep, thinking about that 'punish' thing. Wondering what it was and how can he shut the hell up.

"Gyu! We're lost." Yeonjun snapped making the boy stop and look around, the were no one around, well, barely but only cars. Stores are closed and streetlights were barely around, like a ghostown. "Oh, no worries, I know the way-"

"Hey, angel, what's got you flustered, hm?" Yeonjun held his cheeks in his hands, leaning close to his face, Beomgyu blushed madly from it. He have the same question in his head. "Don't tell me that you want it." Yeonjun wiggled his eyebrows as Beomgyu smack his face.

"Shut up! As if!"

"As if, yes."

"Shut. Up."

Yeonjun smiles, his lover is acting moody today, what could it be. "So, what position would you like?" Beomgyu shrieked in surpise and turned to him with a very toned glare, "What? I would like to be a setter if I could." Yeonjun pouts referring to the volleyball positions.

He looks down at Beomgyu with a smirk, he sure is teasing him, "Wait, were you thinking aboyt se-"

"Shh!" Beomgyu hushed him, covering his mouth yet, he lets out muffled words. "Be quiet!" He hissed and stepped on his foot making him yelp and shut up finally. It was quiet, he looks at his lover, he seemed focused and eyebrows furrowed like something is happening.

"You hear that?" Beomgyu asks and removed his hand from his mouth, Yeonjun straightened up and all ear are open, they hear sobs and cries of a child. There were cars passing by and they sure hell are loud, but, this couple is focused on the sound they heard before it. "Do you hear it?" He repeats.

"Yeah, yeah, I do." Yeonjun said, "I think it's coming from that alleyway, stay here, I'll check it out." The blonde said and slowly walked towards the dark alleyway. Beomgyu followed him nonetheless, tailing behind him, "I told you to wait there!" Yeonjun whisper yelled.

"I can't! I'm scared, I want to be with you." He whispers back, Yeonjun sighs, "Stay behind, then, just incase something pops out." The brunnet nodded as they walked deeper into the alleyway, darkness started to evolve slowly, corner by corner. There, they heard the cry again, they're near.

"Flashlight." The blonde spoke up, Beomgyu pulled out his phone and turned the flashlight on giving it to the taller male. Yeonjun directed the light everywhere, and then the floor, covered in blood. Both stopped on their tracks, heartbeats froze at that moment.

He slowly followed up the light from the trail of blood, finally reaching up to where it was coming from. Beomgyu lets out a gasp as a cry emerged again, a small boy who seemed to be aroun 4 years old. He was crying beside him bleeding mother, who seemed to be stabbed, dead. "Beom..gyu." Yeonjun said in surprise.

"Quick! Call the ambulance!" Beomgyu said and bent down infront of the child, the boy cried again but went in the brunnet's arms. "Shh, you'll be fine, you'll be fine."

"Yes, hello?" Yeonjun sighs heavily as he held the phone close to his ear. This is another event that is unexpected.

🏐

"What happened here?" Mrs. Choi and Yuna finally came along with Ryujin, they're all in the hospital now. "W-We found a dead body and a boy." Beomgyu said, his face looked pale, scared, ofcourse. "What? A small boy?" Mrs. Choi asked and the couple nodded at her. "He's inside that room, he's fine but he's traumatised." Yeonjun spoke up.

"I might help." Mrs. Choi said and went inside the room, after all, she works in an orphanage as a cook, she might take him to the nearest orphanage too. The others went in as well, the boy was on the bed, staring at nothing but the air. He isn't crying now, he just looks expressionless, that's all.

"Hi, dear." Mrs. Choi said and sat beside the boy, she sure is friendly and hates it when someone is in pain, even if it's just a stranger. Beomgyu looks at them with his arms crossed, "I'm worried, lets talk to the police outside if they found anything." The brunette said and Yeonjun nodded at that, they both went out of the room.

"It turns out that his mother is just a normal citizen, she was stabbed five times. We caught the suspect, it was the father, although, he was with them in that alleyway. He had a gunshot on his right temple, base on our investigation, he committed suicide after killing his wife, leaving their child crying." The police officer explained, Beomgyu suddenly felr anger build up inside of him as he bit his nails.

"Also, we called an orphanage to take the boy, there will be treatment in there too." The blonde nodded and thanked them, talking about the crime for a few. Beomgyu turns around and saw the boy crying again, there are two women inside wearing uniforms like they work in something. He went inside, "What's happening?"

"The orphanage is here to take care of him, but he wont go." Mrs. Choi said, the boy cries out loud, "N-No! Bad place!" He yells at them and turned to see the brunette, he sobs and hopped out of the bed, running towards him and hugged his legs, "B-Bad p-place." He repeats again. Beomgyu was shock that the boy was hugging him, he bent down, "What's wrong?"

"Bad place." He managed to spit out between his sobs, hugging the teenager again, Beomgyu rubs his back and looked up at them with an apologetic look. "Well, we'll just take him to Busan, I work on an orphanage too, he'll be fine there." Mrs. Choi said and the two ladies nodded, she went to talk to the police officer about it too.

"Bad place." The boy cries out, Beomgyu sighs and felt his heart tightened even from those two simple words. "Shh, you're alright, you'll be fine."

[🐈]
Sooo someone asked me if this book is already ending since we reached 50 chapters now hshshs I was like nahh we're not even half in the plot. I think this will reach to 90-100 chapters so stay tuned!