08

"So, where are we gonna study?" Beomgyu asks, moving his heels forward and backward like a kid, his hands grips on the strap of his backpack. Yeonjun finished locking the gymnasium's door, they started walking out of the school and bid the security a goodbye, well, Beomgyu only. "Somewhere." Was all Yeonjun said, Beomgyu groans and rolls his eyes, how arrogant.

"Your house?" He asked again, Yeonjun shake his head as a no. Beomgyu noticed that they're walking towards the central park, since the moon has already rise up, there were only a few people om the streets. It was dark, but the streetlights are doing their job. It was already pass 6:00, they both went to a grocery store. "What are we doing in here?"

"To buy dinner." Yeonjun said and grabbed two cups of ramen, Beomgyu then waddled towards the drinks. He went to grab two boxes of lemon juice, he turns around and saw Yeonjun was just beside him looking for chips, and then he thought he was healthy. "Hey, Yeonjun, which one do you like? Lemon juice or orange juice?"

"Lemon." Beomgyu nods and grabbed it, they both went to the cashier and paid for their goods. Both boys are now walking towards the park, there were no people around, just them. "The park? Why here?" Beomgyu asks and they sat on a bench with a table infront, its part of the park. "Stop asking questions, loudspeaker." Yeonjun hisses and took out his notes.

"Geez, stop being salty sir. Oh, you reminded me of a lemon." Beomgyu laughs out loud, Yeonjun quirks an eyebrow at him and sighs, he sure got tired of talking to to him. Also, he's tired of hearing that loud voice of his, this is a proof that he won't ran out of energy. "From now on, you will be called Lemon Boi with an 'i'" Beomgyu said which barely made sense.

"Lemom Boi with an 'i'?" Yeonjun asks and Beomgyu nodded like a puppy, "You know what, just teach me with this." So, they started to study with Beomgyu tutoring him. He is pretty good in maths, Yeonjun just hates numbers.

"Fourteen laps, tomorrow? Isn't a little too harsh?" Jeongin utters and went to choose his chips, Haechan shrugs at him and grabbed the same food as the younger. "I mean, he was late. I like seeing people suffer." Haechan chuckles in a soft yet psychotic way, the younger boy just shook his head since he's used to it too.

"Hey, Hyunjin hyung, do you want anything?" Jeongin turns to look at him, the older boy was just staring at the chips infront of him. "Choose whatever you want for me." He looks at him and smiles, Jeongin blushes and nodded as he looked away. Haechan raised an eyebrow and rolled his eyes. Hyunjin's phone then started ringing.

"Hold up, I'm gonna take this call." He said and they both of the nodded, Hyunjin scurried out of the store and asnwered the phone call. "Hello? What's up?" He said through it, he then started walking around while talking to the person, it was his friend. While walking around the streets, he heard a few laughs from afar.

He raised his head up and searched for it, hoping he wasn't hallucinating and hearing ghosts, he is a scaredy-cat afterall. Then, his eyes caught two boys sitting on a bench at the central park, it was just near by the store and Hyunjin could tell who they are. 'Beomgyu and Yeonjun? Since when did they started being friends? As far as I know, Yeonjun dislikes him so much.'

"Yo, bro? You still there?" Someone from the other line of the phone call said which made Hyunjin snap out of his thoughts, "Huh? Oh yeah, what was it again?" He asks and decided to walk back to the store, he took a last look before turning for a leave.

🏐

"Are you done?" Beomgyu asks as he yawns, placing his chin on his palm while his elbow were placed on the table. He glanced at his wrist watch, it was pass 7 already. He went to take a look at what Yeonjun is doing, he's still solving the problem, his eyes then went to Yeonjun's face. Suddenly, admiring hin again. "What's this?" Yeonjun asks.

"Hm? Oh, you have to find the x and y. Try adding them and if it's negative, do it again." Beomgyu said, pointing at each number so it would be clear. Then, an idea popped in his mind. "How about take that as your assignment? It's already dark outside plus, there's school tomorrow." Beomgyu insisted and Yeonjun thought for a bit before nodding.

"Great!" The younger giggles and helped him pack his stuff up, although, he did not asked where Yeonjun lives. They might live on the opposite direction, Beomgyu hates going home alone especially when its dark outside, even though there are streetlights around, his horror fantasies kept bugging him. "B-By the way, where do you live?"

Yeonjun looks at him, Beomgyu was pale and somewhat shaking, Yeonjun furrowed his eyebrows as both of them stood up. "Up the hill." He said and pointed up to where the school's direction is, and where Beomgyu lives at. His eyes lit up as he smiles the brightest, "Really? I live there too! Lets go home together." Yeonjun nodded.

They started walking back home, it was surprisingly quiet but a comfortable silence was engaging the both of them. "So, where do you live at?" Beomgyu asks wanting to make a conversation since he doesn't want it to be awkward. They have passed by the school now, "There's a house near the forest cliff, that's where I live." Yeonjun said, not even knowing why he's giving so much information now.

"Woah, I saw that house once when me and my sister are walking around. I love how cozy the exterior design of your house is." Beomgyu said, gripping on the strap of his backpack as he hop on his steps, it was adorable. "You have a sister?" Yeonjun asks, now, where did he get the courage to ask such a question? Even he himself don't know why.

"Yeah, she helps me play volleyball sometimes but she's more on playing her games like Call Of Duty, Fortnite and whatever." Beomgyu said and rolled his eyes, well, he and Yuna never get along at all, they would often fight and argue. "She would always fight with me, complaining at how loud I was!"

"Well, I can't blame her though." Yeonjun suddenly said making Beomgyu frown and smack him on the shoulder again. Yeonjun hisses quietly but let him be, "Such a lemon boi." Beomgyu teases again, Yeonjun flicked his forehead which made him wince and whimper. Beomgyu's eyes then landed on the view on their right, it was the ocean, yep, they're near the ocean.

"So beautiful." Beomgyu suddenly said with a satisfied sigh after, Yeonjun looks at the ocean too and yes, it was beautiful especially that the stars from the sky are reflecting on it. His eyes then unknowingly landed on the boy beside him, even the stars reflected on Beomgyu's eyes. To his surprise, Beomgyu was more beautiful than any view. He clears his throat and snaps out of his thoughts.

"Oh look, I'm home." Beomgyu pouts, he still wanted to make a conversation with Yeonjun. "Thanks for agreeing on the deal and helping me with volleyball, do that assignment alright, lemon boi?" Beomgyu yells as he saw him walking away already, no response at all. "Ah, really grumpy." Beomgyu mutters abd chuckled, "See you tomorrow then!"

[🐈]
Hello everyone! Are you enjoying the book? Don't forget to comment and vote! Stay safe always 💖