60

excuse typos, uwu.

Days have passed by so quickly, graduation has finally came. Also, its the last day of school too, summer vacation is waving as well. "Man, I'm gonna miss this place." Mark said and looked around the gymnasium, he is one of the seniors who had graduated today and will be college on the next school year. "Uhm, Guanlin is crying ugly."

"What? I'm gonna miss our captain!" Guanlin hiccups and continued to sob, Jisung flopped sown beside him and started crying as well. Jinyiung clenched his fists and looked down as tears started to fall down and the same goes with Seungmin, Jeongin and Hyunjin. "Guys- come on." Jungkook chuckles feeling the sad atmosphere around them.

"Hey guys-" Beomgyu walked in with Gabriel and Yeonjun, they stopped as they heard sobs. He tilt his head to the side, "Uh, what's happening?" He asks and walked inside seeing almost everyone cry their hearts out.

"They got emotional since the seniors of this team are graduating." Jihoon said with a small and sad smile since he's on of those. Then it struck Beomgyu, he froze on his spot and now deep in thoughts. He doesn't know but his heart squeezed painfully this time. He's not ready yet.

"Alright, alright. Cut the drama everyone, how about lets all sit down, aye?" Mark clapped his hands and got everyone's attention on him again, they all did as he told. Taking a space down to sit on the cold wooden floor all in a not so perfect circle. "So, before we all part ways, lets have a small celebration!" Jungkook cheers and grabbed two big plastic bags of snacks and drinks.

"Oh god, food, my medicine." Guanlin sniffled, Jihoon only laughed as he and Yeonjun started distributing every each one of them. "Here." Yeonjun bent down and sat beside his lover, he gave him a bottled lemonade and some chips. "Thanks." Beomgyu responded with a smile after. Gabriel then tugged on his father's shirt, the brunnet looks down and hummed, "Papa, I'm gonna go pway with Cj hyung."

The small boy was holding a ball with Cj beside him, smiling for permission. Beomgyu nod his head in approval as the two kids play peacefully. "So, we a know that our seniors are finally graduating. By seniors I mean, Yeonjun, Mark and Jihoon. Our captain here, has something to say." Jungkook said and Mark chuckles.

He rubs his nape and heaves out a sigh, "So yeah, I did not intend to make this day very emotional but I guess I'm gonna go with a speech then. I had fun with you guys, thank you for making my high school hears amazing, I will cherish it forever." Mark said and smiled the brightest, everyone was awed by it, seeing their former captain walk away just felt like a puzzle not in the right place.

"But that's not all, Jeongin here will be Kamagwinae's new captain." He announces, everyone cheered and whistled about it, meanwhile, the mentioned name was shock so much. Jeongin even pointed at himself and rasied both of his eyebrows with his mouth slightly agape, "M-Me?" Mark nodded and ruffled his hair since he's beside him.

"Hey, I'm counting on you, captain." Mark said with a small smile, Jeongin felt his heart burst since the older knew that this is his dream too, to manage his own team.

"Yeah, I'm also hoping for free food- ow! You can even hit me that far?" Guanlin winced in pain when an empty bottle was thrown on him, he rubbed on bis forehead and made everyone laugh, nothing will change at all.

"Oh, how about the other seniors?" Jaemin asks with an excited grin, shifting on his spot, "I wanna hear Yeonjun's speech!" The others agreed which made the blonde choke on his drink that came unnoticeable to them. He wiped his lips and sat there with a straight face, and he said,

"Cool."

"What?! That's it? Seriously?" Beomgyu said and hold onto his tall boyfriend's shoulders shaking him off violently since this small boyfriend of his wants to hear his words of wisdom even just for a minute. "I mean, it did make sense though." Jinyoung said and took a bite of his bread, Jisung shrugged yet pouted.

And so, they celebrated such a great evening to say farewell to each other.

🏐

"Hmmn, ngh." Beomgyu gripped onto Yeonjun's blonde locks as they both pulled away from the kiss, panting really hard since they've been kissing- no, making out for five minutes now. Yeonjun is seated on a chair inside Beomgyu's bedroom while the brunette is straddled on his lap. Gabriel sleeping peacefully on the bed.

Beomgyu placed his hands on Yeonjun's broad shoulders, randomly drawing circles with his right index finger, "Jimin hyung must be worried, you should go home it's getting dark." He said with a pout, Yeonjun chuckles and run his fingers through those brown chocolate locks. "He's out and will come back tomorrow, I don't know where he went though but he'll be fine. Might as well as sleep here, with you and Gab."

Beomgyu giggles, "You haven't taken a bath yet!" He scolds making the other laughs huskily as they were both trying to be quiet, not wanting to wake the latter who is fast asleep. "Then let's take a bath together, hm?"

"We'll do that later." Beomgyu chuckles with a smug smile, then it became silent. Only the sounds if crickets from the outside and the aircon inside the bedroom was heard, "Hey..." Beomgyu trails off, now fidgeting with his fingers as he looks down on it. Yeonjun hums and tilt his head to the side, "Hm? What is it angel?"

"When- W-When will you leave? You know, to Seoul." The younger asks, Yeonjun puckered his lips thinking about it as the latter patiently waited for an answer, "Next week."

"What? I was expecting next month, that was fast and short." Beomgyu wore a shock expression that soon, slowly turning into a sad frown. Yeonjun smiles at it, "Was hoping too, but the University's entrance exam will be next week in three days so I have to keep up with it. Plus, I need to check out the dorms, I need to be sure of it."

"Ah, I guess you're right." Beomgyu sighs and felt a finger glided down under his chin as the taller male lift it up, their eyes met again. "Hey now, don't be upset. I'm gonna try to visit you guys on weekends."

"Its fine! You're a college student now and you have to study really hard." Beomgyu said trying to lighten up the mood, his adorable personality showing off as Yeonjun finally calmed down from it. "You don't have to worry, like you said, there's this thing called video calls and messages. We'll still get in touch no matter what happens. Plus, you need to work hard for our future!"

He lightly punched Yeonjun on the chest as the tall blonde cbuckled and nodded, he's like talking to a kid right now, "Aye-Aye, sir! Now now, how about we go take a bath. I want to spend the rest of the week with you and Gab." Yeonjun said and Beomgyu nodded.

Little did they know, danger is coming.

[🐈]
Heyy sorry I did not update for almost three weeks aaack, I was busy with school and I hope you understand. Also, will be updating weekly now.

And yeah, cliffhanger HAHAHAHAH.