22

excuse typos, uwu.

"Calm down."

"Calm down?! Tell me how am I supposed to calm the fuck down when I don't even know where my sister went?!" Beomgyu screams and earning looks from the people passing by, Yeonjun bit his lower lip wanting to throw this kis away because of embarrassment. They're still infront of the school gates and Beomgyu is having a mental brekdown. He's on his knees as he felt tears running down hos cheeks.

Yeonjun sighs and bent down in one knee, he lift the smaller boy's chin to make him face him. Those crystal eyes shinning because of his tears, "Calm down, okay? Stop panicking because if you keep that up, you won't be able to find her." Beomgyu looks to the side and nodded, Yeonjun grins, "Now stand up, we can find her." He said standing up, not forgetting to shelter the boy with the umbrella in his hand.

Beomgyu stands up as well and pouts as he looks around, sniffling as he wipe his tears away. "So first, we need to find those people who are with here begore she go. Do you know anyone she's close to?" Yeonjun said and Beomgyu looks around as he thinks, his eyes then caught a very familiar store across the road. "Aha! She has a friend working partime at that store, I'm sure she knows where she could be."

"Are you sure?" Yeonjun scrunched his nose and looks at the said place, Beomgyu nodded and grabbed the taller's hand before dragging him to that store. They almost stumbled at how speedy BeomBeomgyu was, "Here!" He said and sighs, the bookstore, glad that its just near to where they were standing before. Both boys went inside as the bell above the door rings.

"Welcome-" A girl at the cashier greets with a smile, but then it dropped seeing Beomgyu, ofcourse she knows who he is. "O-Oh, you're Yuna's brother, what brought you here?" She asks normally but her voice was shaking as well as she was nervous. Now it's suspicious when it shouldn't be. "Oh hi, Chaeryoung, fancy seeing you here." Beomgyu lets out a sarcastic and loud laugh.

Yeonjun rolls his eyes and crosses his arms, "Hello, we're lookinh for-"

"Hush! I am suppose to be the detective here, you're my right hand." Beomgyu whispers, placing his index finger over Yeonjun's lips, the older swats his hand away and let the boy be, 'How childish.' He thought, and so, Beomgyu turns to Chaeryoung again, almost scaring the girl by the way he turned his head and look at her.

"You're a close friend of my sister, I know that you know that. Apparently I made her my deliciously home made rice cakes and decided to give it to her as her lunch, but what a surprise!" He yells the last word raising both of his arms up the air, Chaeryoung flinched at it. "The guard said that there are no Saturday classes! And now I don't know where she went, so, I know you know where she is, tell me!"

He slammed a hand on the counter, the soft girl whimpered, hesitating on whether to talk or not, "I-I swear! I don't know where she went!" She says with sincere in her voice, although, Beomgyu is not convinced by the incomplete answer. "Hm, how'd you even know you don't know where she went?"

"B-Because I really don't know..." She trails off becoming awkward, Beomgyu is acting dumb now- or he is actually dumber than a dumb. He furrowed his eyebrows and pierced his eyes, "Suspicious." He said and Chaeryoung grew confused, Yeonjun sighs and pushed Beomgyu aside. "Just please tell us where she is, we need to know where she headed to."

"Its dangerous outside and ofcourse, Beomgyu as a brother, he needs to know where his sister is. He's worried and sad, scared that something bad is happening. Please, tell us." Yeonjun said with begging eyes, Beomgyu was surprised as he gripped on the end of Yeonjun's hoodie (Beomgyu's actually), Chaeryoung seemed convinced and as a soft girl, she would give up on it easily.

She sighs, "Fine, I'll tell you where she went, but she never mentioned me the exact location."

"What the fuck would she be doing in there in Haeundae?!" Beomgyu mentally screams, both are inside the bus and they are heading to that said place. Haeundae is like a small city and is also near the popular beach in Busan, they would never find her there easily. Yeonjun glanced at the grumpy boy, he chuckles and ruffles his hair like always. "We'll find her, have hope, okay?"