13

"Geez, where are they?" Jungkook hisses and glanced at his wrist watch, its already 10:00 a.m. on a Saturday morning, yes, they're noe heading to the main court for tomorrow's practice match. Sana decided to meet up at the school, everyone is there except Guanlin, Jinyoung, Jeongin and Hyunjin. "They said they're on their way." Haechan said and kept on texting other people or whatever he does with his phone.

Beomgyu was sat on a bench that was surrounding a tree, there are four of them and has flowers too. The others are on the parking lot where the van is, still waiting for the four. Beomgyu fidgets with his fingers as he looks down, he does feel nervous and scared but he's excited as well. Yeonjun noticed it and went towards him, standing in front of him with his arms crossed. "What happened to you?"

"H-Huh? Oh, its n-nothing." Beomgyu said and let out an awkward laugh, trying to brush it off. Yeonjun grew worried and heaves out a sigh, Beomgyu noticed it and quickly looks down again. "You nervous?" He asks, Beomgyu nodded and avoided his gaze, he doesn't know why he suddenly felt embarrassed about it. "Hey, look at me." Beomgyu shakes his head, refusing.

Yeonjun then lifts his chin slowly using his index finger, Beomgyu then finally looks up at him, he's already in the verge of crying. "The fuck, why are you crying you idiot?" Yeonjun asks in a worried yet ssurprised tone, Beomgyu pouts and whines. "Its just that, its my first time having a match. Even though its just a practice, I feel nauseous and nervous and anxious and I don't know. But, I can't wait to play in the court too."

Beomgyu then groans and wraps his arms around Yeonjun's waist, resting his head on his stomach. He felt the older's hands playing with his hair to calm him down, "You're gonna be fine, you're amazing too, remember?"

"I am?"

"Yes, loudspeaker, you are." Beomgyu looks up at him and smiles, Yeonjun's heart raced so fast, he doesn't know what to do now. "Hey, lovebirds, lets go." Jungkook said with a laugh, both boys turned their heads towards them, they're already getting inside the vehicle. Beomgyu and Yeonjun pulled away and blushed as they walk towards them.

"We're not lovebirds." Yeonjun said in a low voice to Jungkook, sending daggers at him. Jungkook chuckles and ruffles the younger's hair, "Sure thing, blondie." Yeonjun growls and swats his hand away, he board in and Jungkook took the driver's seat. Beomgyu and Yeonjun sat beside each other at the very back. Yeonjun then glanced at Beomgyu, he's still looking nervous.

"By the way, Hyunjin said that his auntie is still staying there, so show respect alright?" Jihoon said and everyone nodded their heads. Yeonjun sighs and grabs Beomgyu's hands, interlocking their fingers together. He felt Beomgyu flinched but calmed down after, he rested his head on Yeonjun's shoulder. The older admired his beauty, and quickly looks away.

🏐

"Finally!" Guanlin screams and stretched his arms up, everyone went out of yhe vehicle. They're either yawning, stretching or looking around. Beomgyu's eyes grew excited as he smiles in amazement, "Woah! Your grandmother's house is so cool!" He compliments, Hyunjin smiles back and rubbed the back of his neck. "Thanks." The house looks traditional as well, it's a two storey and has a garden too.

"Hyunjin!" A lady showed up from the gates, the boy and her shared a tight hug. "Hey, auntie, its nice seeing you again. These are my teammates, we'll be staying here for a night." She nods and went to smile at them, everyone took a polite bow at her. "Welcome! Come in, have you guys eaten lunch already? I cooked some."

"We will, thank you." Sana says and smiles at her, they all went inside the house, it was wide a d a little big too. "Just call me Mrs. Merida, we have five rooms in here. You guys can use the four rooms, I'll be sleeping in the master's bedroom." They all gathered upstairs to drop off their stuffs and bags. Jungkook sighs after dropping the bags, "We'll be dealing with the rooms later, for now, lets eat lunch."

"Thank you for the food!" They all said and started eating already, they're eating at the backyard since the dining table wasn't enough for the number of people they have. After that, they went to fix everyhting.

The first room has two bunk beds, Jinyoung, Guanlin, Haechan and Mark are rooming in there. The second room have two beds and two sleeping bags, Hyunjin, Jeongin, Beomgyu and Jisung are rooming there. The third room only has one bed but there are two sleeping bags, Yeonjun, Jihoon and Jungkook are rooming there. Sana is rooming with Merida since they're both girls.

"I can sleep on the sleeping bag, the bed is yours!" Beomgyu said to Jisung with a smile as he unfolded the sleeping bag, Jeongin was also sleeping on the floor with his friend. "Are you sure, hyung? Its cold!" Jisung said as he sat on the bed, swinging his legs like the kid he is. "I'm fine, you little child." Beomgyu assures and Jisung nodded as they unpack their stuffs.

"So, you and Yeonjun grew close now, huh?" Jeongin asks as he sat beside Beomgyu, doing the same thing he's doing. "Yeah, I can't even believe it too. He's actually a nice person, even though he's very harsh at words." Beomgyu chuckles, remembering those times when they first talked.

"That's nice, his harsh compliments are already decreasing, thanks to you." Jeongin smiles, Beomgyu chuckles and looks at him with a confused smile. "Me? Thanks to me? Why?"

"Ever since you came and talked to him, he changed a bit. He was quiet back then, he never smiles, he would sit in the corner, he wouldn't even dare to talk. But then you came and bam! He changed, well, atleast a little bit. It's good news to us, to the team." Jeongin said, Beomgyu suddenly felt happy and proud that he achieved something.

"Also, I never seen him blushed. But, whenever you're around with him and does something, his cheeks would flush." Jeongin laughs, Beomgyu looks down and let out a small chuckle. He noticed himself too, whenever he's around him, his heart would beat fast, he doesn't know why either.

"Maybe he likes you."

Beomgyu choked on his spit.

"WhAt?!" He screams, apologising after since he caught Jisung and Hyunjin's attention who were both sitting on the bed, "What was that all about, you guys talking about crushes?" Jisung lays on his stomach, placing his chin on his palms as he looks at them with a dreamy smile.

"N-Nothing, Jisung." Beomgyu said with a smile.

"You like Yeonjun, don't you?" Jeongin asks, Beomgyu shrieks and waves his hands, "N-No!" He his his blushing face in his hands, his face was priceless that it made Jeongin and Jisung laugh. Hyunjin chuckles and went to open on of the cabinets, he heaves out a sigh as he watch them talk about it. 'If he really does, then there's no chance of me having him.'

"Hello, sorry for interrupting kiddos." Jihoon said as he opened the bedroom door, they turned their attentions to him. "Later, we'll be practicing and exercise at the backyard, and also jogging later before sunset, okay?"

"Yes!"

"I'll inform you guys, see you." Jihoon closes the door, they went to talking again. "No, no, no! I don't!" Beomgyu mumbles as the two keeps on teasing him. I swear, this might be the most noisy bedroom in the house.