53

excuse typos, uwu.

"Hyung, we're here!" Yeonjun calls out as soon as he opened the door, they expected a happy Jimin with a happy Gabriel playing together but it was quiet. Also, hearing loud snores. Yeonjun grimaced at the scene and Beomgyu furrowed his eyebrows with a grin.

Jimin is sleeping on one of the beds with Gabriel just sitting beside him doing nothing, the small boy then saw and noticed them, seeing Beomgyu's face made him a slight hint of excitement as he stood up, "Papa!" His feet on the soft mattress couldn't take it as he stumbled.

"G-Gab!" Beomgyu says and sprinted towards him to catch the fallen boy, he heaves out a sigh of relief, "Don't step on beds, it can be dangerous." Gabriel looked at him first before nodding with a hum, wrapping his small arms around Beomgyu's neck. Yeonjun then rubbed the bridge of his nose as he grab onto the bed edges.

"W-What are you-" Before Beomgyu could even ask, Yeonjun violently shook the bed causing Jimin to wake up with a high pitch scream, "What- YEONJUN WHAT THE FUCK?" He yells and yawned after, the blonde only rolled his eyes at him, "Seriously? You call that babysitting now? Sleeping while taking care of a child?"

"Oh? Did I fell asleep? Guess so then, he's fine, see?" Jimin smiles and pinched Gabriel's cheeks, "All well, he's really quiet too and is really an obedient boy!" He praised, Yeonjun finally calmed down and glanced at his lover who was shyly smiling from it, it made his heart skip a beat again.

"Thank you for taking care of him, but we should get going now we still have practice, i-is it fine if I drop him by here everyday?" Beomgyu says with sincere eyes in which no one could ever refuse to, Jimin chuckles and nod his head with a soft grin, "Ofcourse you can! Plus, with Gabriel around, I won't feel lonely anymore."

"Really? T-Thank you then!" Beomgyu bows his head a little as a thank you, "Right, right, off you go then." Jimin pats Gabriel's backpack as the couple with the kid walks out of the clinic, going to the volleyball gymnasium, "You think they'll be fine if I bring him over?" Beomgyu asks feeling nervous all of a sudden.

"They'll be fine, angel, both of you are cute anyways." He said effortlessly but little did he know, Beomgyu was already a blushing mess from it, its been a while. Soon enough, they reached their destination. The familiar sound of ball bouncing on the ground and the shoes squeaking with the polished floor made Beomgyu alive again.

"Oh, speaking of our libero, there he is-" Jaemin was cute off by his own gasp when he saw a child with them, everyone was shook, ofcourse, many questions are running inside their heads. "H-Hi, sorry we're a little late, I came by the clinic to pick Gab up."

"Right, well," Yeonjun sighs as Beomgyu puts the small boy down, turning around to see tall teenagers looking down at him with sparkling eyes, kind of terrified him. "This little guy is Gabriel, long story how we met him but we'll explain after practice. Coach Jungkook, can he stay in here until the practice ends?" Jungkook nodded with a smile, "Sure, no problem!"

"Hi! My name is Guanlin, I am a very tall and cute and handsome-"

"Disgusting."

"sHUT UP HAECHAN!"

"Really? Even infront of a child?" Jinyoung asks with his arms crossed.

"Hey, now." Jeongin then appeared from behind of them making the two flinch, "No fighting." He said with a very ominous voice sending chills down their spines. Beomgyu giggled at that, no one had ever changed, huh. Yeonjun looks at Beomgyu, seeing him happy makes his heart jump in joy.

"What're you looking at?" Beomgyu asks with one of his eyebrows raised, the tall blonde coughed and looks away with a blushing face, "Nothing, lets just go and practice." He said before joining in the others practicing inside the court. Beomgyu shakes his head with a giggle before leading Gabriel to one of the chairs.

Gabriel did as told, he sat on the chair and hugged his bag, "Will you be fine here, Gab?" The small boy hummed and nodded, Beomgyu smiles and strokes his soft hair, "Behave, okay? We'll go home after this." He nodded again, seeing the boy all jolly even if it wasn't seen on his face somehow made Beomgyu feel happy.

"I'll take a look at him, there might be a stray ball going around too." Jihoon said with a chuckle as he sat down beside Gabriel, Beomgyu nodded at him, "Thanks!" He said and ran inside the court to join the others.

🏐

"Hahh, ahh, gyu." Yeonjun breathes out and threw his head back as he gripped on the arms of the chair he's sitting on. He closed his eyes tight and flinched a little as he lets out a moan, "Mmn, fuck." He looks down at Beomgyu who was on his knees.

Only to be met by a flustered glare and blushing cheeks, "I know I pulled a muscle but you don't have to make such a sound!" He harshly pressed his fingers on Yeonjun's foot making him let out a wince and a chuckle after. Yes, he was just massaging his foot.

What were you thinking?

"Also, Gabriel is around you know, in the bathroom so shut the fuck up." Beomgyu scolds and finally stood up and sighed as he stretched his arms up, satisfied from the refreshing feeling. Yeonjun smirks as he checked him up from head to toe, draping his arms around the shorter's slim waist.

Beomgyu gasped as he was pulled closer to him, "Let's do something quick." Yeonjun said and buried his face on Beomgyu's stomach, the boy lets out a shriek of surpise as he pushed his head away, "Are you crazy? We can't, he can come out anytime." Beomgyu scolds, but that didn't stop Yeonjun.

The blonde slip his hands inside the smaller's shirt, caressing his smooth, soft and flawless pale skin making his breath hitched from the cold hands. "Yeonjun, stop." The blonde shake his head and leaned in to capture his lips, but before that could even happen, the door opened.

Both of them quickly let go of each other, now the atmosphere is quiet and awkward with Gabriel standing by the door with no expression at all, "Papa." He spoke up ans walked towards him with small steps, Beomgyu crouched down and noticed that he was already wearing his sleepwear.

"Wow, did you do this on your own?" He nodded with a cute hum, "Wah~ you're so amazing! What a good boy!" He praises and ruffled his wet hair, Gabriel then looked at Yeonjun who was just sitting there while watching them with a small smile, "You." Gabriel pointed at the blonde.

Yeonjun was confused at first until Gabriel walked towards him, tugging on his school pants, "Daddy!"

Both males went quiet as they look at each other, then Beomgyu melted from it as Yeonjun got embarrassed, "Huh? M-Me?" Gabriel hummed and nodded, opening his arms up, gesturing to be carried. "Do it, idiot." Beomgyu said between his small giggles.

Yeonjun sighs and carried the boy and placed him on his lap, "Daddy!" It seems like Gabriel's eyes sparkled from it which amused the blonde for a second, even Beomgyu noticed it. Right now, they look like a small and happy family.

Gabriel looks up at him again, "Daddy, you idiot!"

"Gyu, this is your fault."

"What? Me- me? No."