54

excuse typos, uwu.

Its been a month now and Christmas has came, finally, celebrating and having a break from school. Let's have a recap, Gabriel is still going to school with Beomgyu and would stay with Jimin inside the clinic. It was fun to have the small boy around, Yeonjun and Beomgyu enjoyed his presence, like a someone who added light to their world.

"Gyu, dear, can you please tell Yuna the cake? I forgot!" Mrs. Choi said with a frustrated laugh, her son nodded and ran out of the house and saw a glimpse of Yuna walking away to buy at the grocery before they close. "Yuna! Oi!" He yells out and she finally turned to her, "Also buy a cake!" Yuna nodded and walked away.

Beomgyu sighs in relief, just a few more hours and its finally Christmas. They celebrate it at midnight by the way, they find it exciting. "Papa!" Gabriel calls out and raised his arms for Beomgyu to carry him, the teenager smiles and picks him up, "What a good boy, you smell nice now!" Beomgyu praised and nuzzled his nose in the boy's neck.

Gabriel giggles a little as it tickles, the sound made Beomgyu's smile grew wider, he never heard him let out a happy sound for the mean time before. "Where is daddy?" He asks as they went inside the house, Mrs. Choi seemed very occupied with making the salad for tonight, "He'll be here later, how aboyt you go help nanny?" The small boy nodded as Beomgyu put him down.

"By the way, mom, Yeonjun will join Christmas eve. He celebrates it on his own so I decided to invite him, Gab wants to see him too." Beomgyu said and Mrs. Choi chuckled as she smiled at him, "No worries! The more the merrier, also, Ryujin is coming too." Now this is gonna be a very memorable Christmas as for Beomgyu.

"Oh right, I'll be going out, Jeongin wants to meet up." The boy said and puts on his boots and jacket since it was snowing outside, Gabriel then hugged his leg and looked up at him, "Wanna go." He said with his small pleading voice, Beomgyu chuckles a little and ruffled his hair, "Sorry, Gab. You should stay here, its cold outside."

Gabriel shake his head and tugged on Beomgyu's jeans, "Wanna go with papa." He said and hugged his leg tighter, Beomgyu couldn't help but melt from the scene, his heart becoming soft from it. "Come on, gyu, just take him with you. He have nothing to do in here, and it seems like he wants to be with you that much." Mrs. Choi said to her son, Beomgyu sighs in defeat.

He picked up the boy in his arms, he's also wearing a jacket now so he won't be cold. "Alright then, let's go meet Jeongin hyung, hmm?"

🏐

"Hey, Beomgyu!" Jeongin waved his hand, Beomgyu smiles and held Gabriel's hand firmly as they crossed the road going towards the other side. They finally reached there, "Hey, you brought Gabriel with you!" Jeongin smiled and greets the toddler with a small smile and looked back up at his friend, "Let's go in, it's freezing out here." He suggested and the other agreed.

They entered a warm and cozy cafe as they took a seat on one of the tables, this cafe looks eco friendly too by the plants surrounding most of the corners and walls. "This is my sister's cafe, she's out in Seoul for a while." Jeongin said with a shy smile, Beomgyu was amazed from it. "Woah, I never knew you guys own a cafe!"

"Yeah, well, I never mention about my life a lot." The fox eyed said and ordered for their food, and they continued talking about tonight's event, "Hyung! Innie hyung!" A voice of a child caught them off guard, a small boy with blonde hair approached them, "Hyung, can you please build this? I dunno this!" He said with a very loud voice, handing him over a rubik's cube.

"Ah, I will later and I can teach you too." Jeongin said and pats the boy's head, "Who's this little guy?" Beomgyu asks and both of them turned their attention to the brunnet, the small boy beside Jeongin was stunned by Beomgyu's looks, well, I can't blame him he's really pretty.

"Oh, this is Nakyum, my little brother. He's already 5 years old, he's pretty loud so sorry about that." Jeongin smiles and rubbed his nape, Beomgyu shake his head and turned to Nakyun with a soft grin, "Hi! I'm Beomgyu, your brother's friend. This is Gabriel, almost your age." Nakyum smiled at them and waved his hand, showing his very active and friendly side.

"Lemon!" Gabriel said and pointed at Nakyum. The teenagers laughed at it, it was cute. Lemon, huh, somewhat reminded Beomgyu of Yeonjun, he wonders what the boy is doing right now. "Yeah, people call me that too! Lets go and play!" Nakyum held his hand, Gabriel first looked at his 'father' for permission and ofcourse, Beomgyu approved it.

The kids went to the manager's office where Nakyum stays, now its just Jeongin and Beomgyu."Oh, right, I reason I called you here. I'm giving you this a gift, also for Yeonjun." The fox eyed said and gave him a paper bag, looks like clothes. "When me and Soobin were shopping at the mall yesterday, we saw him looking at this so I decided to buy it. He also looks like he wants to buy it for you."

Beomgyu smiles as he got nervous by the way Jeongin smirks, like he's planning on something. He then decided to open the bag and take a look, almost letting out a scream from what he saw, "S-S-Skirt?!"

🏐

"I can't believe he called me in just to give me this skirt?!" Beomgyu grumbles out and looked at the pastel red coloured skirt which is paired with a creamy white crop top. His eyes glares at it, 'They share the same braincell now?' He thought and sighs as he placed it inside the bag again. The sun is setting and Yeonjun will arrive later on.

Gabriel is with Mrs. Choi, helping him cook. Beomgyu yawns and placed the bag on his study desk as he stared at his reflection in the mirror, he should've slept as he thought. His eyes then turned to the bag, not knowing why all of a sudden, "What the hell?" He said to himself and slapped his cheeks in a blink of an eye, hoping he'll wake up.

He lets out a frustrated sigh and furrowed his eyebrows, "Maybe I should wear it?" He said and his eyes widened in realisation, "No! No! No! No way!"

"No, no, no way what?" Yeonjun said and closed the door as he removed his coat, looking at him in curiosity. Beomgyu stood there, his face horrified like he's seeing a ghost or something.

"Nothing!" Beomgyu blushed.

"Jeongin said something earlier to me..." Yeonjun trails off and looks at him with a smirk.

[🐈]
Uhm soo aackk I won't be updating daily again, we have so many activities going on in our online class hajzhqixjajxj sorryyy but I hope you understand, and if you do, thank you for understanding, I'll do my best!