62

excuse typos, uwu.

Days have passed and everything went on smoothly, soon, days turned to weeks and weeks turned to months. Yes, Beomgyu and Yeonjun had a hard time being apart from each other. It was frustrating not being able to hug each other, kiss and do other things than that. Also, Yeonjun missed the both of them so much that sometimes he just wanted to jump in the screen to be able to see them again in person.

Speaking of the blonde boy, he passed the entrance exam and took the fine arts animation course, something he found interesting and is related to his hobbies. He is also living in a dorm with his roommate, Bae Jinyoung. His school started a week ago and he did have difficulties in interacting, but he made friends.

"Bullshit people, really." A girl mumbled from the corner of the class room, Yeonjun just sat there on his seat watching as people walk towards their own group of friends in which they'll use for thei first group project. "Hey, blondie, do you have any members already? Fuck this place, they're driving me mad."

Yeonjun flinched abd looked up at her, smiling as he shake his head, "N-No, I'm new so I don't know a few people around this department."

"Hey, hey! The others are occupied, you two seemed to be a team, may I join?" A smiling boy appeared who seemed to be older than them, Yeonjun nod his head glad that he wouldn't waste his footsteps to find members. "By the way, I'm Ong Seongwoo, you two must be hoobaes. And you," He pointed at the girl with fuming ears, "You're really looking like an angry bean."

"Oh yeah, sunbae, I sort of regret it here but whatever. I'm Hwang Yeji, you're Choi Yeonjun, right?" She took a seat beside the blondr along with Seongwoo, the male nodded and they started to discuss their group project.

🏐

"And the glass of sodium will enter-" The teacher was interrupted with the ring of the bell, "-And there goes the bell, see you tomorrow. Don't forget to bring the materials for the experiment." He then exited the chaotic classroom of the 1st year senior high students. Beomgyu chuckles and quickly pack his things up, "Hyunjin!" He ran towards the boy's desk.

"Hey, gyu." He greets with a smile.

"Are you coming?"

"Hmm, I can't right now. I have a discussion with my band, I'll try tomorrow." He smiles apologetically and grab his bag before exiting the room along with the other students, "Let them now, see ya!" Both boys waved a goodbye at each other. Beomgyu sighs and shrugged it off, deciding to go downstairs and in the primary school building, elementary students.

He searched for Gabriel's classroom, yes, the boy is finally going to school and he happen to skip the daycare since he knows most of everything, plus, he is good at maths as well. "Papa!" The boy chimed and jumped as Beomgyu opened his arms, carrying him up in his arms, "Hey honey, how's first day?" He asks and peppered his face with butterfly kisses.

"It was cool! I made friends too." He put him down and hold his hand, smiling as he have a small chat with his son on the way to the volleyball gymnasium.

The familiar sound of squeaking of shoes and the bouncing of the ball was heard from the opened front door, "Oh, look who's here!" Guanlin yells and ran towards the two who just entered, he went straight to Gabriel, squishing the cheeks of the young lad, "Oh my- so cute with the uniform on!" He said as Gabriel giggled.

Beomgyu smiles and immediately went towards the captain abd the coach wuth the manager chilling at the corner while watching the new members of the club, "Yo, sorry for not attending the membership opening earlier in the morning, I forgot to make lunch so we took time." He said and Jeongin chuckled as he shake his head, giving his friend a pat on the shoulder.

"It's fine, it's nice seeing Gab finally going to school. I heard he's good at maths like his papa right here." Jeongin wiggled his eyebrows, teasing his friend. Beomgyu only laughed and took it as a compliment, now turning his head to the busy new players, "Whoa, how many joined?"

"Hmm, about ten, cool right?" Jihoon said and Beomgyu gasped, shoch at how their members increased in just a snap of the year.

"Awesome! No way!"

"Yes way, we'll be adding new regular players." Jungkook said and Jeongin nodded. Beomgyu smiled, it like before he was so eager to join volleyball, now, he's finally a part of it and achieved his dream position, their libero, the angel of the court.

"Oh, right, we found three new players who are best at spiking. We were thinking of choosing the ace and we'll try to make them compete tomorrow." Jihoon said and flipped the pages of his notebook in where he takes notes about the sport. "Hey! You three, come here!" He whistled and the mentioned boys stopped practicing, running towards their way.

"So, this is our libero, Choi Beomgyu. He is the so called angel of the court!" Jihoon said as the younger smiled shyly, waving his hand twice at them looking very gentle and friendly.

"Hi! My name is Lee Jeno, I'm a second hear sophomore." He bows politely with a cute eyesmile.

"I'm Takata Mashiho, a second year freshman. I hope to get along with you guys!" He bows as well, showing that beautiful, soft and shy smile.

"I'm Kanemoto Yoshinori, call me Yoshi inshort! I'm a second year sophomore as well, nice to meet you!" He bows down, smiling like what the other two did.

"They are very polite, just call me Beomgyu, I don't mind not putting horrifics." Beomgyu smiles at them and shaked their hands one by one, loving that he's making new friends again.

"Oh, you look like the photo in oni-chan's post!" Yoshinori suddenly said while in the middle of shaking hands.

"Oni...chan...?" Beomgyu trails off, tilting his head to the side.

"I forgot to say!" He chuckles rubbing the back of his neck, "I'm Choi Yeonjun's step brother!"

[🐈]
oniichan: meaning "older brother" in japanese. So, its like hyung. UwU.