11

"Say it, come on!" Beomgyu wriggles Yeonjun's shoulder, the older just lets out an annoyed groan and pushed him away, it wasn't a hard push though. "No." He refused, apparently Beomgyu was teaching him how to say simple 'I'm sorry's' and 'thank you's', but looks like Yeonjun never liked the idea. Beomgyu pouts and whines since he couldn't make him to do so.

"Come on! Say sorry!" Beomgyu slaps Yeonjun's hand over and over but the older never give a damn. They are all in the volleyball gym after school as always, there are some playing and Yeonjun and Beomgyu just finished playing. Some are eyeing them from afar, chuckling and smiling at their interaction. "I said no, loudspeaker."

"Such a lemon boi, eh?" Beomgyu said with a light chuckle at the end, he sighs and holds Yeonjun's hand. He turns it over so now his palm was in sight, he then began comparing his on Yeonjun's, "Oh? Your hand is bigger than mine!" He said in amazement, the older looks at it and suddenly his heart stopped. Beomgyu's smile, giggling while holding his hand, that hand size. "Yours is small."

"Was that an insult-"

"Its adorable."

Beomgyu froze and immediately blushed from it, he lets out a shy giggle as Yeonjun still wore a poker face, but you can see his cheeks flushed when he looked away. "I-Is that so? Thanks!" He reached out to ruffle Yeonjun's hair, Yeonjun then went to play with Beomgyu's fingers. He did not know where he got the confidence, but he's bored.

"Everyone!" Sana suddenly screams from the door, all of them flinched from the sudden noise and turned their heads towards her. She then smiles as she walks like a goddess, after screaming she would always look gentle, wtf right? "Guess what? We got a practice match with the Hondon High School's volleyball team!" Everyone wore a smile and excitement rush though them.

Beomguu stands up as he jumps in joy, Yeonjun just sat there like Haechan and Jinyoung. Though, inside they felt happy. "When is it?" Jihoon asks, Sana then went to look at the papers in her hands. "Next week at the Busan's main court, I have reserved it already for the game."

"Great! I'll inform Jungkook hyung, he did not attend today since he's still busy on his job." Jihoon said and Sana nodded at him, they all then gathered around for a few more announcements. "Since the main court isn't near and its a one hour ride, I borrowed my friend's van. Today is Monday and we will get there at Saturday and Sunday will be the play. So, we need a place to stay."

Everyone begins to think about it and some asks a few more questions like the food, fee and all. Hyunjin then spoke up, "We can use my grandmother's spare house, its near the main court too." Sana smiles and thanks him for contributing, and that's a lot too. "Thank you, Hyunjin! Now, all you guys have to do is inform your parents about it."

She then flips another page from the papers, "You should bring some clothes for your sleep and after the practice match, also, a surprise!" She then moves to the side and reveals a box behind her, Jihoon smiles and opens it and showed it to them, their eyes twinkles to see their jerseys, "Woah! So cool!" Guanlin says as Jihoon started to distribute them along with the jackets. So the numbers are; Mark (1), Jeongin (2), Haechan (3), Yeonjun (4), Hyunjin (5), Guanlin (6), Beomgyu (7), Jinyoung (8), Jisung (9).

The colors of their jersey and shirts are black ans gray. Their team jacket's colors are black and gray too, but it's gradient and has the school's logo on the back. "Don't forget to bring that, alright?" Everyone nodded and began to examine their jerseys, some are trying it out. Beomgyu was staring at his, he tilt his head to the side as he raised an eyebrow, Jeongin then walks towards him, "Why is mine different from yours and all of you guys?"

"Beomgyu..." Jeongin trails off slowly smiling, the other looks over and smiles as well. Beomgyu now knows, his heart was jumping in joy and couldn't believe his eyes, "I'm the l-libero?" He asks to make it clear and sure, Sana and Jihoon nodded, he smiles the widest. "Yes! I am the libero!" He screams as he jumps in joy, the color of his is different from others. Libero's jerseys are different from the other teammates, they stand out the most.

He then turns to where Yeonjun is, the boy was trying it out, "Lemon boi!" He yells and runs towards him, hugging him tight in all of a sudden. This caused Yeonjun to flinch and blush, "Oi, idiot, what are you doing?" He asks and pushes him gently, his eyes widened to see him crying, now he's thinking its his fault. "H-Hey, what's up with you?" You can also sense the worry in his voice even if he's asking in an angry voice.

Beomgyu did not stopped crying though, he grips on Yeonjun's shirt and kept on sobbing. Yeonjun looks at the others, they shrugged, ofcourse Yeonjun heard about him being the new libero but he did not expect for him to cry like that. He sighs and held his face, his fingers made its wsy to Beomgyu's cheeks, using his thumb to wipe the tears away. "Stop crying, will you?" Yeonjun said in a low, gentle voice, something that made Beomgyu shock and calm down.

"I-I'm the libero." Beomgyu says again, Yeonjun nodded as he stares at the younger's eyes, it was crystal like from the tears. He then started to cry again, Yeonjun's heart melt so he pulled him in for a hug, running his fingers through those brown locks. Beomgyu's arms automatically wrapped around his torso, lovinv the warmth of Yeonjun's body, he feels safe for some reason.

"This is new." Guanlin whispers, "He's hugging someone?"

"Might be possessed? Demon?" Jinyoung agrees as he whispers that back.

"Part of the cult- Ow!" Guanlin and Jinyoung both winced in pain as they felt a notebook whack over their heads, Jeongin shakes his head in disappointment, "You two, really." He sighs and went back to talk with Mark, Sana and Jihoon. "What does it feels like suffering?" Jisung suddenly asks in a creepy voice with a creepy smile, both Guanlin and Jinyoung squeaks in surpise.

"Haechan! Stop teaching Jisung such things!" Jinyoung scolds, the mentioned was leaning on the wall with his phone, he removed on if his earphone, abd he smirks, "What were you saying?" His voice was dreamy yet dangerous, it was soft and delusional. Guanlin frowns and yawns after as Jinyoung began to scold him.

🏐

Yeonjun and Beomgyu are now walking home, they decided to skip a tutor and practice for tonight since they need to inform their parents about the practice match. Both are walking up to the hill road where they would always see the view of the ocean, Yeonjun removed his headphones and looks over at Beomgyu, seeing all occupied by the view of the ocean, his face was calm.

"Thank you." Beomgyu suddenly blurted out, he looks at Yeonjun with a warm and soft smile. The older was fazed by it, "For what?" He asks in curiosity, Beomgyu giggles and that sure as heck made Yeonjun's heart skip a beat. "I became a libero with your help, you've been teaching me for five weeks now, you were a big help to me."

"Thank you for agreeing on that deal, I promise to keep all of the advice and things I learned from you noted in my mind." He smiles widely, the brightest, brighter that the moonlight tonight, shining stunningly than the stars above the sky. Yeonjun chuckles, wearing out a small smile, Beomgyu's eyes widened as his mouth was agape, he just smiled.

"I was also in need that time, I was struggling at education and seemed too focused on volleyball. I have no one to ask for since they always find me intimidating and, I'm not that good around people." Yeonjun stops his tracks and as well as the younger, he turns to look at him, "So, thanks."

Beomgyu claps his hands and jumps, "You just said 'thanks'!" He said with the most joyous voice ever, he was more of amazed like a pirate who found a treasure. Yeonjun sighs and shakes his head, he smack the back of Beomgyu's head. They both continued talking while walking back home. Beomgyu is the hope, Beomgyu is the key.