chapter two.

"Follow me." Once the warm voice with kind smile flew away, now I was meet with broad back, robe without wrinkles. It was perfect. He was perfect. His manner was hastily, he was taking long steps but maybe that was just because of the long limbs he had.

"This is your dormitory, try not to forget it." He said in a annoyed voice before he disappeared. He was like a ghost, his footsteps didn't ring and his breathing didn't flow, he was dead but alive with the warmth flowing of him and the rising of his chest.

I knocked on the heavy door, it was swung open immediately and there she was, tall girl with black hair like ravens feathers and brown eyes like wood logs.

"She is here girls." She said, her loud and clear voice surprised me. "Hello!" Another girl welcomed me, she was smaller and in every aspect different from the first one, she has this beautiful blond hair and bright blue eyes. She shined in the room immediately telling me that she is in fact the person that connects everybody.

"I'm Drvella Hognors, this is Walburga Black and Druella Rosier, you must be Myra Rowe!" She exclaimed while pointing at the girls, the one that opened the door was Walburga, the one sitting on the bed was Druella.

Druella Rosier. Mother of Bellatrix Lestrange, aunt of Draco Malfoy. The most loyal death eater of Voldemort.

"I am so pleased to be here and share a room with you girls!" I said happily, Walburga was smiling brightly with open arms while two girls behind were giving me kind glances. While looking at Walburga a thought struck me, something about her name and last name was punching me. Her brown eyes were looking right through me and I have experience that look once before, only once. She is Sirius Blacks mother, the man of great value to Harry, his godfather.

"We couldn't wait to meet you, we were just yesterday informed that we will get another roommate!" Walburga exclaimed, maybe they are not so bad as the storys tell.

The bed was ready for me, along with fresh sheets, new robe sat on the nightstand along with the trunk of clothes that were not mine.

The girls were very fond of me from the start, asking me all sorts of questions, from if I were a pure blood to where I live. My parents aren't pure bloods and every much not alive. That made me look out of the window thinking if I will ever see them again. But I put grief on other side of the room and smiled along with my new roommates, lying to them about my heritage and everything else.

When we were done talking I had this feeling like I knew them for years, if you asked me to name each of their favorite colours I could, to name except spot where Drvella had dimples, I could. They told me everything, from their personal life to the ways of cheating on tests, how to sneak around castle at night and which boys were the most handsome.

"Abraxas takes the first place for me." Said Drvella but Walburga and Druella looked at her like she is mad. "You forgot somebody!" They said while looking at her, but she couldn't think of anybody else besides Abraxas Malfoy. "Tom Riddle, you idiot." They loudly exclaimed in union and Drvella hit herself on the forehead. "Tom is one of the best, if not the best students in this school and every girl is head over heels for him, but don't fall in love with him, he doesn't notice anybody out of his friend group."

If Tom Riddle truly didn't find anybody amusing, let alone girls that were head over heels for him, how am I going to get his attention? I need to give him something of value, something that he can use and can't get anywhere else.

"I think we should go to sleep, tomorrow we will show you around the castle, it can be tricky sometimes to find your way to classes." Druella said while taking off her clothes and putting on a nightgown. I looked down, not wanting to look at the girls who are now undressed. Once they were all dressed I went into a small lavatory that was connected with our room and got into my own sleeping gown. As I returned they were all fast asleep something I couldn't do.