chapter twenty two.

"What are you doing!" Drvella yelled at me for sleeping. "What? I'm resting." I said like it was painfully obvious. "You have a date today! Or did you forget?" I totally forgot.

"Do I really have to go?" I asked while getting up and looking through my stuff. To be totally honest, I don't want to go. "Of course you do! He likes you and he seemes sweet, now move your ass." She commanded me, and when Drvella tells you to do something, you do it.

I didn't tell her I'm back talking to Tom, maybe I shouldn't or I should. She wouldn't let me go on a date with Lyall, or would she?

"Fine, but nothing will come out of this." I yelled while taking a skirt and a shirt in my hands, today it's much more warmer day so I do not need to wear a jumper.

The date was, excruciating, to say the least. Lyall filled every pause and breath with more chatter. If Myra so much as paused to take a bite he'd start rambling off in a new direction entirely.

Should his date get a word in edgeways he'd begin nodding before it was clear which way the comment was going. He laughed before punchlines and for things that just weren't that funny.

Myra refilled the butterbeer glass's in the hope that more alcohol would slow him down, calm him. No such luck. Myra looked set to leave with an ever worsening headache.

"Are you okay?" Lyall asked while getting up, following me out of three broomsticks. I nodded, now putting my arms around me for more comfort. "I'm just very tired" I lied. This date was fine for the most part but Lyalls rambling really got the best of me.

As he saw that I was starting to get cold he put his arms around me, trying to get me warm and to feel something, but all that I felt was a smell from the butterbeer he drank.

As night fell the blue haze of day lifted to reveal the stars. Stars light the sky like snow-flakes in the night, yet appear still, like an old photograph. I smiled, feeling the wind blow my hair into a tousled mane.

I out there in space, riding the limits of the known universe, we were a choreographed blizzard. As the stars would moved, the galaxies tumbled and darted.

Lyalls grip on my uper body didn't go away, he held me tight the whole walk to the castle and once we got in I separate from the boy who's smile was as wide as it could be.

We were standing closely, I didn't mind it because I didn't think much of it, but the boy had his head spinning around. "It was nice" I said while backing off a little, his smile faded a little, but was immediately put back on.

"It was, thank you for that." He said while running a hand through his hair to make it more messy, he thought that by doing that he would look like a rebel, be more attractive, but the only thing I could think of was how Tom slowly runs his fingers through his dark locks that always looks perfect.

"It was a pleasure of mine Lyall." I said while taking all my weight on my one legs, this is really starting to get uncomfortable. "Mine too, well I should go now." He spoke but he stood at the same place. I nodded "Yes, me too." I said while taking a step back but his hand stopped me, "goodbye" he said while getting closer. I felt his lips touch my cheek, he left a slow kiss on it. I smiled, and turned around while saying a goodbye.

As soon as I was away from his gaze I took a hold of my shirt and scrubbed my cheek with it. "Didn't enjoy it?" A voice said behind me and I squealed, turning around I could see Tom, leaning on one of the walls with his hands behind his back.

"You scared me." I said while putting my shirt down while walking up to him. "Didn't enjoy the kiss on the cheek huh?" He asked again and I furrowed my brows. "What?" I asked like a dumb person. "You just now scrubbed the cheek were he gave you a kiss, was it that bad?" He asked now standing in front of me and I blushed at the thought of Tom seeing Lyall giving me a kiss.

"It was just a kiss on the cheek, nothing special." I mumbled while starting to walk and he did too. "It was everything to him." He said while looking around the hallway we were walking in, he is probably doing his duty as the perfect now.

"And nothing to me." I said while moving the hair that fell in front of my face behind and Tom chuckled next to me. Not saying anything more as we were already at the entrance of the Slytherin dungeon.

As we got in I could see Druella sitting and talking to one boy, once we entered she looked at me and a smile grew on her face, but when she saw Tom behind me the smile morphed into a confused look.

"Hey Druella." I said while sitting next to a girl and Tom following me to sit next to me and the boy I didn't know, but he looked suprised at Tom sitting here.

"Hey, Myra, date already done?" She asked and I nodded, there was silence in the room before she went to break it again.

"This is Cygnus." She pointed at the boy, who was looking high up. I could sense confidence just in the position he was sitting in. "Myra nice to meet you." I shaked the boys hand, it looked like Druella was done with playing around and I'm happy for her.

His name sounded familiar and then I remembered, these two are going to get married, he is the father of Bellatrix, Andromeda and Narcissa.

Druella was talking with Cygnus while me and Tom were just looking at the two, and once they announced that they are going to sleep. I left a happy sight out, why is everyone so talkative today?

"Date?" Tom asked and I looked over at him, he was looking at me. His one hand was behind on the sofa while the other one was by his side, playing with his trousers. I nodded, starting to bite my lip, I didn't want Tom to know that I was on a date with Lyall, well it was not a date to me as much to him.

"Why didn't you tell me that you have a boyfriend?" He asked and I laughed out loud, why is he so determant to know about this?

"Because I do not, and that 'date' was a friendships thing." I said while letting myself get even more comfortable on the sofa. I could feel Tom's hand on the back of my head it was touching my hair.

"You are going to break the poor boys heart." He said in mocking like tone, and I just gave him a look. "No I'm not, he knows that we are just friends." I said while trying to find the comfortable spot but it just didn't work.

"Does he?" Tom asked while tilting his head, that is what I do, is he mocking me? "Do not be foolish Tom, yes he does." I don't even know why I'm telling him all of this, maybe because I want him to know that others don't interest me.

"Then it shall be like you say." He hummed while taking his hand back. Not before tucking a piece of strand hair behind my ear. They became red. He was getting up, why is he leaving, I don't want him to. But, I didn't say that. "Goodnight Tom." I spoke his name. "Goodnight Myra." He spoke mine.