chapter seventy four.

"If you do not want to speak by yourself, I will make you." Dolohovs lips gazed my ear, the smell of alcohol made my mind spin.

How did he found out? Is lying the only way out or should I just tell the truth to the drunk man nobody will believe? They may not believe him, but they will become suspicious and I can not let them get, because there are so many holes were they can so easily get me.

Since the day I came in to this world, this is the first time I have gotten caught.

"Debating aren't you? Well, you better make up your mind soon, because I do not have a lot of time."

How could this drunk of a man be so lucky? He is just a broken piece in this whole game so how? Maybe that's the catch, I didn't give him enough attention, because I thought of him being stupid.

"You are speaking nonsense. If I'm not supposed to be born yet, how am I here?" I went with the logic, even when in this moment nothing made sense. "That's funny, because I did a little research and your name is nowhere to be found. Myra Rowe never existed," he stopped to form his sentence, his mind was in shambles but hand around the wand was the steadiest it has ever been, "so the only solution is, you changed your identity or you came from the future." He spoke out of breath, the night just got darker and the music inside just became more sinister.

Somebody is going to get murdered tonight.

"And what if I changed my identity?" I went with the option that would not get me killed. "That would be foolish, nobody even knew you as you were. Apart from the idea that you committed some crime. But even now, everybody knows you aren't so pure." Dolohov was right, he had everything planned in his head and now he just needed to say all of it.

"You do not know me Dolohov and this, you are threatening to murder me." My voice turned an octave down, eyes were sharp and hands ready to ruin his damn face to shreds. "Should we call our Dark Lord outside? To let him hear my story? I know you aren't on good side right now." He was playing a dangerous game.

"You think he will take your side? Side of a low pure blood that knows magic only to a Hogwarts book level? Do not make me laugh Antonin." The tip of a wand dig deeper in my skin, his teeth shined next to my head. "Ever since I met you, I knew there was something wrong with you. You alone made more damage to this, then anybody else."

"How did I damage this?"

"You made the only person that could not experience love, feel it."

The clock on the tower above us struck one, the ball is ending in an hour.

"Are you jealous Dolohov?" I asked out loud and my question was followed by a silence.

"Are you jealous I gave all my attention to Tom and not you?" There was a shove at my back, my knees gave out and I feel on the dirty ground.

As I turned around Antonin Dolohov was glaring down at me with tear building in side of his eyes.

He was not jealous of Tom, he was jealous of me.

"I gave him everything. My life, my magic and I was there by his side for the longest. I took care of him, took his side when professors started to become suspicious of him.

He has my life in his hands.

And everything was going good, until you came with your knowledge and mysterious behaviour."

He took a step to me and I had no energy to get away.

His foot came in contact with my ribs, the burn I have never experienced before overcame my whole body.

"I loved him and you took him away with a wave of your hand."

I wanted to apologize, wanted to say anything that could stop this until I realised I could nothing.

"So I became obsessed with you. Every paper I could find I have, every information there was about your now belongs to me. What surprised me the most was, there was none. Your parents never existed, your brother just like them. You are a ghost in the living realm, so how can you be so fucking special." His foot struck my face, my head turned to the other side.

The clock once again could be heard, fifteen minutes until one.

For every minute Antonin stuck me and I took it all in. Because I knew his pain and just how much it hurts to know that you will never be loved like you deserve.

There were five hits remaining, only they never came.

Why I could only recall in few images.
First was Aries hitting Dolohov in the face his hands came down in fatal blows that made Antonin crumble to the ground, then came Orion with chains.
Tom was the last to come, he only dismissed Aries while whispering something to Orion. He took unconscious Dolohov away, his nose was broken alongside with some teeth.

My body was lifted of the ground, it felt like my bones were all broken and out of place, my cheek was probably sliced open. Tom held me firmly in his arms, his face had this look of rage and controlled anger, but the vains that popped from the side of his neck told me he wanted nothing more then to kill somebody.

"I'm sorry for everyone."

I spoke even if my apology was not the one needed, he should have apologise for everything he has done to me. How pathetic I was, the only thing I ever cared about was just buried in the ground. My self respect left my body once this man touched me, how pathetic was I to depend on a man.

"Guilty or innocent I do not care. We will talk about it when you get better." His words made me breathe out which only brought more pain, but being in his arms again gave me peace I longed for what felt like a lifetime.

Pathetic.

The villain will always be vicious, but he just like a hero needs to have a fatal flaw. This villains flaw it the broken girl which he adores with his wounded heart even if he breaks hers every single night.