chapter eleven.

Now it's sunday. Last time I spoke to Tom was long ago. I still felt disgusted, how could I fail. It was eating me alive. The death of Myrtle was not taken lightly, and they are thinking of closing the school.

"But I don't want to go!" Walburga wined. We are now sitting in our dormitory, speaking about what happend. I still didn't tell them that Tom and I where there. But what is concerning me the most is, I have nowhere to go. My parents are not born yet, and I can't just plop on my grandmothers or grandfathers doors.

I don't know what will happen next, now that The Chamber of Secrets is opened, but I know that nobody will die anymore. But I still know that Basilisk is roaming the hallways, and that professor Dumbledore has an annoying watch over Tom.

So now Walburga and I are sitting in the common room. I'm reading potions book and finishing my homework while she is looking around the room, and sometimes talking to one of our house friends.

But when she and one girl and a boy from seventh year started talking about closing of the school and the murder I listen closely.

"Headmaster Dippet doesn't want to close the school, but professor Dumbledore wanted him to, and you know that Dumbledore gets his ways with him."

That sentence was enough for me to get up and go outside of the room, even if we can't leave our rooms I did, and I'm going to talk with Headmaster Dippet. I know for a fact if Professor Dumbledore says something more, school will close and I will have no time in getting closer to Tom even more. I don't have nowhere to go and I will miss my friends.

As I got to the headmasters office, I knocked on the big wooden door. A voice said "come in" and I opened the door so very slightly that I could see inside. It was just headmaster himself, good.

"I'm sorry to annoy you headmaster at this hour." I said while stepping in. I was standing infront of the door. "It's not a problem Miss. Rowe, but I'm quite worried for you walking alone in this times." He said while showing me to sit on the chair infront of him. I took a seat and straightened my skirt

"I know, and there is a rumour about school closing, am I correct?" I asked. Maybe just maybe he will feel sorrow for me and other students that don't have homes.

"That is true miss. Rowe." He said calmly, he is just like Dumbledore, never speaks loudy, only when it's needed to.

"Well, I unfortunately don't have nowhere to go if Hogwarts closes, this is my home now headmaster." I said while looking up to meet his eyes, he held much behind him, but nothing bad. You could see that he loves this school and its students.

"You are not alone in that Miss. Rowe." He said while clearing his throat. "So I decided, if there is really going to be closing of the school, you and students that don't have anywhere to go, will be taken care off by me and other professors."

Does that mean that I will still be around Tom? I thanked the headmaster on that information and headed out. I was walking back, and when I got into the common room, there was Tom sitting on the sofa, with my book in his arms.

"Where did you get that Tom?" I asked him, but he didn't raise his head to look at me. "Who's Tom Rowe? I got it from your room obviously." It was an ordinary thing for him, to take stuff that were not his.

"That is not very perfect of you Riddle." I spoke, while looking at him. He chuckled and looked up at me. I was now on the sofa next to him, sitting with my head in my hands. "What got you all upset?"

He asked, he never cared why does he now. "Why does it matter anyway?" I answered closing my eyes. They hurt. I haven't slept well last couple of days. "It doesn't, I just want to be polite." I sighed, looking over at him. "I was at headmasters."Said I, his posture stiffened. He thought I went there to call him out.

"I went to ask what about the students that don't have anywhere to go after the school closes." He called down immediately, it definitely looked like he was going to jump on me and kill me in that moment, so that is how much he trusts me.

"And what did he say?" Tom just like me doesn't have nowhere to go, so he is curious at the end. "That he and other professors will take care of that." My hands trembled while looking at the fireplace, I should probably make a fire it was cold. I didn't even see that Tom got up, but when the sofa dipped down I saw that he sat next to me handing me over my book.

"I read it whole, I don't need it anymore." I took it and put it next to me, oh how I wish to be now in the future.

"Good morning students!" voice of the headmaster Dippet said, now everybody was silent waiting to see what will happend. I looked around everybody was paying all their attention to the headmaster.

"As you know there was a murder." Some gasped, even if they knew that it was done. "So professors and I made a difficult decision to, close the school of witchcraft and wizardry." Even louder gasp was heard, with voices saying that it's unfair, but they don't get it that it's for their safety.

"Thoes who have nowhere to go, will stay at Leaky Cauldron, with couple of professors." Leaky Cauldron? In Diagon Alley? This is either going to be the best idea or the worst. "Don't worry students, school will only be closed for two weeks, professors need to see if there is still any danger left here." After that, we were sent of to pack our bags

"I can't belive this!" Walburga exclaimed, she was not so happy to go to her family, neither were Druella and Drvella. I am the only one of them staying at Leaky Cauldron.

"We will miss you Myra!" Girls were now waving at me from the carriage, they were leaving and I'm waiting with other students to get on the carriage and go on the train to Diagon Alley.

I don't know how all of us are going to fit in the Leaky Cauldron, but there is always magic so I'm not that worried and now we got the information that Professor Slughorn and Professor of the Care of Magical Creatures are going with us.

As the carriage stopped, I was first to went in, then one girl from Ravenclaw, then one boy and girl from Hufflepuff, and the last was Tom. He sat next to me while others were squished on other side of us, but Tom didn't care, our legs touched, not because there was no room to separate.

"Professor Slughorn told me that two students are going to share a room." I looked up at him. "And?" I asked. I was sure that he wanted to say something more. "You are staying with me."