chapter twenty.

Tom Riddle was no longer on my mind. I told my shelf to take a break from him, I have time until the end of school and now, I'm going to go out with my friends more and fuck it, make more of them.

Tom's pride won't let him come and talk to me, so I'm free of him for some time. I'm not going to go to him, I was his puppet from the day one, now he will see what he lost. I hope he does.

"You amaze me." Druella said while walking next to me, we just heard our results on the test and I got everything correct. As we in the future I already wrote the test.

"It was nothing reall.y" I commented while trying to hold my books better in my arms that I need to return to library. I'm starving really, and when we walked by the Great hall were the dinner is going to happend in just ten minutes me and Druella walked faster so we could go to the feast. Our stomachs were rumbling.

"This is excellent!" Drvella exclaimed while taking one more pice of blueberry pie, and I smiled at the girl. I was eating slowly, I was not trying to get a heartburn. On other side it was hard not to look Tom's way. I even heard his voice couple of times, but I didn't do anything to show him that I miss him. But the thing I couldn't unsee was that Minerva was staring at Tom and smiling dreamily, anger built in me, but I didn't do anything about it.

A screech was heard when Peeves threw a pie onto one girls head, everybody laughed including me. Ghosts were flying over our heads, and elfs were walking around holding even more food and some dirty plates.

That night was happy for all, as the weekend was tomorrow and we would have two full days to ourselves. "Myra." Girls voice said behind me, and when I turned around I saw a blond haired girl, she is from Hufflepuff. "Yes?" I asked, she was holding a piece of paper in her hands. "Tomorrow we have Slug club, professor Slughorn told me to tell everybody." I smiled at her, thanking her. She left pretty fast, walking around the big room telling everybody who attended the club.

Next day girls and me were just staying in our room, talking, not doing much, but the most interesting thing was when Walburga gave us a show of her dresses, me and Druella didn't like any of them but Drvella was in love with a lavender one, as it's her favourite flower and a colour.

"Oh, I should get ready for the club." I commented while getting up from the bed and letting my blanket fall on the ground, hopefully Walburga cleaned the floors good. I picked up a violet dress that was short, coming to my mid thigh, it had light sleeves and it was quit tight on my uper body and then it was slowly becoming more flowy.

I said my goodbye to the girls and I was off to go to the club. Lyall would be there with another one of his interesting storys and Professor Slighorn would once again give me the most ice-cream.

"You came!" Lyalls voice
shouted as he waited in front of the door and I smiled at the boy. "Yes, shall we go in?" I asked while pointing at the door and he quickly nodded.

As we got in, couple of students already took their place. I sat next to Professor Slughorns chair and Lyall sat next to me and we made a new conversation about the weather and upcoming Quidditch game.

"Hufflepuffs are going to lose, Rawenclaws are too strong." He pointed out and I agreed, I'm not that big of a fan of Quidditch, but I know some stuff.

"Now as everybody is here, we can start!" Professor Slughorn said while taking a seat next to me. I looked around the table, everybody was here and I was so caught up in mines and Lyalls conversation that I didn't see them come in.

But what took my attention was annoyed and somewhat angry looking Tom while Minerva was rambling about something by his side. I smiled at the thought of her annoying him, he never seemed annoyed by me, at least I haven't caught him.

"Now, tell me about you grades, is everything going well for you?" Professor Slughorn tried to make a conversation going, and a lot of people said that they will fail potions or transfiguration and professor Slughorn said that he will help them. "Oh, Minerva how is school going for you?" Professor Slughorn asked brown haired girl who's attention was taken from Tom.

"It's going fabulous Professor, but I must make my grades in History of Magic higher." She said while taking a spoonful of the ice cream she had in front of her. "Tom, I don't think I need to ask you how you are doing in school." Professor said while giving Tom a proud look, as Tom only nodded and looked down at his ice-cream that he hasn't touch.

My eyes haven't lingered too long on him, but what my eyes caught were dark blue circles under his mysterious eyes, he is not sleeping well.

Professors loud voice startled me. "Oh, Lyall, you really need to get better at potions, we don't want low N.E.W.T.s grades." Lyalls face became red while telling the professor that he will do anything in his power to get better.

"And Myra, my best student apart from Tom." Professor Slughorn said while smiling at me and telling me that I'm good at every class and that other professors are proud of me as well. 

Rest of the dinner went pretty well. I only spoke to Lyall for the whole dinner, we talked about everything almost, I told him that I cound help him with his N.E.W.T notes in potions, so he doesn't get low grades.

Somebody was watching us. Even Lyall could feel the eyes on us. Well, if you were to look at us we would look like some lovebirds. We sat so closely that when I went to trun my head his lips hovered over mine. I backed off.

"Why is he looking at us?" Lyall asked while I looked at him confused. "Who?" I asked but he didn't need to answer it because once I met Toms eyes they didn't leave mine. He was not paying attention to Minerva that was trying so hard to get his. I tilted my head at him, but he just looked at me with his head little down so he had that angry look on like he is trying to read my soul, but at the same time kiss me.

My cheeks became red, "I don't know." I just shrugged and went to talk about some subject I don't even care about. Toms piercing eyes haven't left my mind until I went to sleep that night. Damn him and his charming face.