chapter forty four.

"Miss Rowe. It's nice to see you again." Albus Dumbledore welcomed me into his office. My head hurt, there was a thunderstorm going on 24/7 inside my mind and where else to seek peace then here with Dumbledore. "Good evening sir." I said while taking a seat on one of the chairs.

"What brings you here Myra?" Dumbledore asked while pouring some tea, he gave me a cup and I lightly said a thank you. "I have a question professor." I said while taking a sip of the tea. It had way too much sugar, cavities were already starting to form.

"Ask it, maybe I could answer it." He spoke while taking a long sip out of his tea, the sweetness of the tea didn't bother him, he must like it that way. "Can you predict future, like in a dream?" It sounded stupid coming out of my mouth, but I just had to know. Professor Dumbledore slowly put the tea on his table, smiling wildly at me.

"Oh what a question and their is a simple answer for it, no." Well that is it, that's why I came here for so now I can leave. I had to know, I must have known that it wouldn't be so easy. "You can not, nobody knows the future but your dreams show you what you are most afraid of Myra, so learn something from them." He said in a slow voice and I nodded.

As I went to stand up, Dumbledore cleared his throat. He wanted to ask me something. I gave him a long look, telling him that whatever he wanted to ask he could. "What do you think of Tom, Myra?" I wanted to smile. I wanted to laugh out loud.

"Nothing much, why professor?" Does he think I'm stupid? Does he think I do not know that behind his careful, kind eyes is a man who benefits of others doings. Albus Dumbledore is a tactical, powerful and intelligent man who wants blood spilled but not by his own hands.

"I was just curious, that's all." With that I left his office and went out only to grin wildly at the ceiling, how foolish. After that I never had that dream again, and I was happy about it, now I can again concentrate on my friends and Tom. He would never kill me, I'm his best man.

Couple more days went by and everything was back to normal, the disappearance of Alexander quickly was shut down as they didn't have any trace of where the boy was. It was hard not to give myself a proud tap on the shoulder in front of everybody.

"Do you girls want to go get butterbeer, to celebrate this year?" Walburga asked while her head popped in. I looked over at Druella and she was already at the door, looks like we are going. We were not the only ones going, looks like Orion and Cygnus managed to drag Tom too.

After exhausting long two hours I said that I'm going, Tom went with me which I'm thankful for, "what do you find interesting about your little friends?" Tom asked while glancing at the full table through the glass as we walked by, "what do you find interesting about your friends?" I back fired a question at him.

He gave me no answer so I didn't give him mine.

Eventually we sat on the grass up the hill where nobody could see us expect from the highest window. Tom was sitting next to me, his hands behind his back supporting him while I hugged my legs. "Are you scared of Grindelwald?" I asked out of nowhere, Tom was looking up at the sky that started to change colours as the sun started to hide behind the giant mountain in front of us.

"No, he will not come here." He said but I puffed out some air, "but what is stopping him from coming here?" I asked, fearing the dark wizard. I know that Tom is stronger then him, but in the future not now when he is seventeen. "Dementors, they have been here couple of times." When he spoke of dementors I slightly shifted in my seat.

"What, are you scared of them?" He mocked and I grinned at him, his brows furrowed. "Not the slightest bit." I said while looking at him, Tom's full attention was on me. His green eyes seemed to burn in the sun's lasts sparks.

"Why not? You can't perform a patronus." He said and I tilted my head at the boy. "I don't need to." I said in a light voice, Tom slightly came closer to me. I let my legs fall down straight, my hands by my side. "I do not understand" he was now looking furiously in my eyes, "do you know, who discovered or made dementor?"

"Ekrizdis?" He questioned and I nodded, "to that man, Azkaban was once home and dementors lived with him," Tom was starting to understand what I was saying, "so he is like their father?" I shaked my head. "He was more like an owner or creator of them. They fear him. The only man dementors ever feared and wouldn't go near."

I went on while plucking the grass beneath me.

"He was so evil that he had no happy memories and that is what dementors are most afraid off, they couldn't feed of him." As I ended my little story, Tom's lips were in a line, "but that doesn't tell me why you are not afraid of dementors." I sighed.

"Ekrizdis is my grand - grand - grand - grand - grand - grandfather." Tom's eyes looked at me like I was some inanimated object, only now appearing in front of him. "Didn't expect that, did you?" He gave me a smile. "How do you know that." He questioned.

"When I was little, a group of dementors attacked my friends and I, but when I went closer to them, they backed off, like I was some monster and not them, that day I asked my grandmother about it and she told me." This is something that I never told anybody about, besides the boy sitting next to me in the night on the hill underneath the stars.

"Why are you telling me all of this?" He questioned, thinking I wanted something from him, but the thing was there was nothing except a story back. "You wanted to know more about me so I'm telling you." I tilted my head back at him, speaking before he had a chance. "If you want, now you can tell me something yourself."

I gave him a wild smile while my eyes sparkled with millions of starts dancing their way into his.