chapter forty five.

There were footsteps approaching while Tom and I still sat on the hill. Who could it be now? "Hide." Tom whispered and we ran to the first thing we could hide behind, for me it was a big tree and for Tom it was behind a rock nearby me.

As we peaked we could see Hagrid with a lamp in his hand, walking towards the Forbidden forest. What is he doing? I looked over at Tom, he followed Hagrid with his eyes not letting him go of his eyesight, but once Hagrid entered the forest I stepped out of my hiding spot and so did Tom.

"What is he going to do in there?" I whispered to Tom, who already started walking where Hagrid went, into the forest. "Tom, don't go in there alone!" I whispered harshly at the boy, then he turned around talking out his wand, a little flash of my dream came to my head as Tom pointed his wand at me, but this time in reality he showed me with his head to follow him and not to kill me.

"Then let's go." He said while entering the forest and I cursed under my breath before following him. I was now right behind him, we could see light from Hagrid lamp so it was quit easy following him. We hid behind a giant tree as Hagrid put his lamp on one of the old logs, sitting down and looking around him, then we heard movement next to us, a small white hipogrif was running towards Hagrid.

I was in awe from the beautiful creature, while Tom mumbled something under his breath and rapidly turning around. As we saw that there is nothing really interesting happening here we turned around and tried to find a way out.

We strolled to the castle in silence, we could see light go off, eveybody was asleep or they were going to sleep right now. We entered very quietly, looking around to see if anybody is there to caught us sneaking in, but to our luck there was nobody so we rushed to Slytherin dungeon.

As we said our password and entered the common room we could see a figure and so we froze, it looked like the person didn't hear or seen us come in and while listening for some time we could hear hushed and brief snoring coming out of the persons mouth. It was Orion, snoring on the sofa while drowning in butter bear.

I wished Tom goodnight, as always I didn't hear the response back. Only if I knew that the boy was actually saying it back, but even he hardly heard himself.

Next day classes went pretty fast as it was Friday, but today we have Slug club which I'm not so happy about. For some time I thought of actually dropping out if that was possible. It was just giving me more things to look and think about.

One more reason why I didn't feel like attending was because of Lupin. He once again wanted for us to be friends, but that was in this moment just not possible. Maybe later when I will be more mature, but now I'm happy without his toxic friendship.

The good thing was that Druella and Tom where there too, but Tom was talking with professors Slughorn the whole time while Druella was all over Cygnus so I was left sitting and playing with the leftovers of my food on the plate.

"Hey." Somebody sat down next to me, and I immediately knew to who that voice belongs and I acted like I didn't hear him. I have no intentions in talking to him.

"Oh come on Myra, I thinked we are good again." Lupin said and I rolled my eyes at his words, he is more dumber then I thought he was. As Orion was walking next to us I grabbed his wrist making him sit next to me, "what the fu-" he said while looking at me and Lupin, and I could see in his eyes that he knew what happend.

Damn you Druella and Walburga for your big mouths.

"Can I help you Lupin?" Orion cleared his throat while speaking and I was happy that he got my back. "I was just speaking to Myra, you can go away Black." Lupin said in annoyed tone but Orion just grinned at the boy with ginger hair.

"I'm sorry to inform you, but she is talking to me so you can fuck off, will you?" Orion said and I tried to suppress laughter that wanted to come out. I looked over at Druella and I could see that she was listening to our conversation, she also found it very amusing.

"So this are your new friends now Myra? First Riddle and now him? You have fallen low." He commented before walking away to the other end of the room where he was standing alone. "I will curse his ass." Orion said while standing up ready to go start a fight with Lupin. I grabbed his wrist telling him how stupid that idea would be.

"Thank you for making him go away." I said and he just nodded. "You are friends with Walburga and you are good with Riddle. So im good with you." Be said while tapping me two times on the shoulder and walking away. The rest of the night went pretty well after that, thanks to Orion.