chapter thirty three.

Drvella disappeared. We haven't seen her at all from yesterday night when that incident happened. Druella was starting to get worried and she was asking anybody is they saw her at all.

"She is probably angry and went somewhere to cool down." I quickly answered. Drvella is again blaming me for Tom's rude comment towards her boyfriend and I just don't get her. "What if she is so mad that she never comes back?" Druella asked while taking a look around the hallway.

"She will come back." I said while trying to not let my books fall out of my grasp while Durella was still rambling how she has a bad feeling about Drvella disappearance.

History of Magic was always boring, but how can it truly be boring when a ghost is having the class, floating around the room snd appearing next to you in a matter of a second. After HoM we had Herbology which was our last class of the day, I never liked that class, my shoes always got mud on them.

As I stepped inside of the Great Hall my eyes fell upon the place next to nail biting Druella. That is Drvellas place and she is not here. Leaving Walburga and Druella alone at the end of the table until I joined them.

"Calm down Druella she is fine." Walburga tried to comfort her, but you could hear in her voice that she hardly believed her own words. I sat down, trying to eat some food, but now my thoughts were occupied with one of my missing friends. Is she even missing? It needs to go 48 or 72 hours until somebody is proclaimed missing and Drvella is missing only for 12 hours at most.

"How about we go look for her after dinner?" I spoke up and Druella immediately nodded her head. So that is what we did, we walked through almost all of the castle, only stopping by the door that were closed or the restricted to students.

"What if somebody kidnapped her?" Walburga said. It would be better is she kept her thoughts to herself because Druella started crying hysterical right away.  So Walburga and me had now to carry the girl to our dormitory, to her bed and make her fall asleep. Once she was fast asleep Walburga and I went down to common room.

"What if she really is gone Myra?" Walburga asked and I just signed. "She can't go anywhere except Hogsmeade, the forest is too dangerous." I exclaimed, I thinked rationally, but Drvella didn't and that scared me. I kept running a hand over my face. I was exhausted and to think I didn't do any homework today is going to kill me tomorrow.

Next day Drvella was nowhere to be seen, again. And for the first time we were thinking about telling one of the professors about it. "Is she doesn't appear today, tomorrow we are heading towards the Headmasters office, fine?" We all agreed with Walburga and went to have a normal day, but how can it be normal when one of our closest and most beloved friends has gone missing.

I was sat alone at dinner, the girls once again wanted to look through the castle, but I just knew that she was not in here. "What's wrong?" A voice spoke behind me and you could clearly see the disgust on my face when I saw that it's in fact Lyall. "What do you want Lupin?" I asked now turning back around to look at my food, well thanks to him my appetite is fully gone.

"Look, I want to apologize for the words I said towards you," he sat next to me and I backed off to the side. I laughed "now you want to apologize?" I asked him and he nodded "I was little drunk that day Myra, you have to know that I didn't mean the words that I said." I laughed in his face, my smile was a poison, it hurt more then tears and stung more then fire. "I think you have said enough Lupin."
I couldn't look at his face.

"Pleas call me my name, we are no strangers" he went to take a hold of my hand, but I stood up, "from now on, I think it is better that we pretend we are" with that our conversation came to an end, hopefully we will not have them anymore.

Nights air was refreshing, and the smell of the trees in the garden made me calm, the smell of forest that laid before me made me lose all my thoughts. There was a presence, a shadow of a man coming near me, I know who it is.

A figure stood next to me, looking high into the night sky. Tom didn't have to speak nor did I, we were just in the silence. The words would only cut the air between us and neither of us really wanted that and his warmth was welcomed by me.

Were is she? Would she truly disappear without saying a goodbye? No, she's not that type of person. I love her, she is kind, expressive, lovable, effective, truly a bright girl. Our arguments hurted me, they took a bite of my soul, not my heart. Soul is far more valuable. And even if I do not want to admit it, she is a part of it. Each one of my friends are.

Then Tom spoke, looking down at me I just had to look at his forest coloured eyes. "You should ask her boyfriend where she is." He only said that and walked away fast. Alexander? I watched how Tom's figure disappeared into the darkness and walking fast behind him I went up to Slytherin dungeon, ready to ask the boy where my best friend is.

As I walked in he was nowhere to be found, only couple of first years were eating candy that older students got them from Honey Dukes in Hogsmeade. As I couldn't go in boys dormitory I just waited the night for him to come down, but he never did. I left to go to my dormitory where I found Walburga cuddling by half sleeping Druella with tears running down her face.

Little did we actually know, that the girl we were desperately trying to find was under our noses the whole time. Under the water and the stone was a small room called the birdcage. The girl in the cage tried to crawl out, her fingertips ripping from her fingers, blood dripping down her arm.

The boy was pointing a wand at her heart. He was trying to make once a beating heart beat no more.