chapter sixty eight.

Buddy and I found ourselves in a small town whos names I didn't remember. We bought, I to be exact a small flat that once belonged to a wizarding family. The whole building was actually owned by magical familys so when I came with stolen money and a wand they handed me the keys immediately.

They did not recognise me, nobody has seen the dreadful kinslayer that is Dark Lords right hand. They only hear rumours.

Now, it is the morning and as the sun peaks through the dirty old windows my wand is pressed against the throat of a young man that is smiling wildly at me. "Who are you?" I asked, somehow I didn't hear him come in, neither did Buddy.

"You know me." He said with a voice I did in fact not know, he was tall and well built with black hair and the softest blue eyes I have ever seen. I would remember his face, even if we were only to glanc at eachother in the passing. "I in fact do not know you, so speak when you still have a tongue to do so." I ordered him, only a hint of fear could be seen overshadowed by the cocky look on his face.

"I'm Buddy." His response made me freeze in my spot.

"The dog?" I asked.

"Animagus, of a grim not a dog. Thought you were smart to know the difference." He made a sassy comment which got him a glare, but his response made me put the wand down.

They had the same eyes.

"Why only show yourself now?" I questioned, he had time to make himself seen hundred of times. "Because now we are here, hopefully staying. I can not hold the animagus form for such a long time anyway." He was telling the truth, I could see it.

Animagus is a person that can take a form of an animal. Some people learn to become it, but I had no such time to do so.

"Who says I will let you stay now that I know you are no dog?" I could easily cast him outside, leave him again alone. "Before you answer, I have another question. What were you doing on the Hogwarts grounds?" He was alone when I found him.

"I was on a mission." His answer made me tighten my hold on the wand in my pocket.

"For whom?"

"Gellert Grindelwald."

"You were spying on Albus Dumbledore, in Hogwarts. You and your master are fools." I said, his master sent him after his long lost friend in the place he is the most powerful.

Albus Dumbledore holds power like no one else, but in Hogwarts he is a ticking bomb, that once it explodes can demolish everything in its way.

"I was given a task and I finished it, for my freedom it had to be done." Buddy said, it made me sick calling him that. "And what is the name of a free man?" I asked trying to come to the end of this nightmare. "Aries." He spoke.

Aries.

"I want to be with you." He interrupted my thoughts, which are deciding if I should kill him or let him stay. "You want to stay here." I said, but he had to add, "with you. You are a rather nice companion." It made my heart ache, those words. Nobody in a while seemed to enjoy my company.

"Fine." With that final word I went to make breakfast for myself. He can make his own dinner since he no longer has paws.

Lets see of just what he is capable of.

And I did see what he can do, only because after a peaceful week an attack happened. By the death eatres, they found the building full of wizards and witches who did not want to bow their heads to the Dark Lord.

So they must lose them.

Aries and I were getting along fine, he didn't ask much questions and neither did I. Which I respected as the small conversation is not for me.

A bang could be heard on our floor number. "What is that?" He asked out loud, a green colour shined through the windows. A giant skull and a snake, the mark everybody recognized.

"We must flee." I spoke in a hurry as a crash of the doors could be heard coming closer and closer. Were they here for me? I did not know, hopefully they will not live to see me. "We must fight!" Aries spoke up, but as he went to grab his wand our door came crashing down.

"Transform." I yelled while casting a fire spell.

I will burn them to the ground.

"Myra Rowe." Antonin Dolohov spoke over the sound of wood burning. "Nice to see you again Antonin." I greeted him with a Crucio curse, but the lucky bastard knew how to move away from it.

"I see you found yourself an companion, a dog." He pointed to Aries who was in his animagus form.
"That's actually a grim." I said while Aries jumped on one of the death eatres tearing the arm of the body, leaving him to bleed out on the floor screaming.

Behind the bleeding man a werewolf with a bloody mouth made a jump towards Aries who was trapped in the corner of the room.

"Contain your animal or I will." I said over the shouts of screaming people.

This is a massacre.

"If I didn't know batter I would say we are making a threat." Dolohov said back, while having his wand pointed at me.

"Well, do you?"

"Do I what?"

"Know better." A smile creeped over my face

With a fire came the cold, everything dimmed down and froze. They were outnumbered by dementros who were now circling the building waiting for my call.

"Tell him to back off." I told Dolohov who against his will had to make the werewolf back away from Aries.

"You have no idea what you did that day." Words filled with venom were thrown at my feet, "I do, you do not." I needed to justify myself, for a reason unfamiliar to me.

I took a hold of Aries and with a small whisper we teleported away from the screaming people, dementros could now freely roam the halls to find themselves dinner.

This is exhausting, running away from your problems.

But I will run not much longer.