chapter sixty three.

*Smut warning*
Giving you something special because of my non so regular updating.
All the love, enjoy.
B.

Port keys and jungles. Two words that perfectly described what I have know for couple of months. Death eaters and their Dark Lord are on a task, task to get giants on their side once the war breaks out. Of course I was not wanted on this long journey, but once I stood my ground nobody could of got me off.

Dolohov was thrilled to know that I was his partner for this task, of course he had to do all of the things by himself, in no right mind was I going to contribute my time and power for this. Tom was not happy when he noticed my lack of involvement, even going to the lengths of saying that I was not needed, that I can just stay in the hut and read.

I did just that, until they came one day deep in to the night, every single one of them got exhaustion reeking of their bodys.

"I need to talk to you." Tom spoke as he walked inside of your room, it was a spacious one, with fireplace and darkly painted walls, giving me comfort and warmth. "What is it?" I questioned while looking up from the book I was reading, not thinking much of it.

"I can see that you are not so willing to help us, but we need you. Just one more member they want to hear and then, they will fight alongside us." It was a delusion to think that you can control giants or any magical beast. At the same time I understood their value to us in this war even if I didn't want to participate, this is the side I'm fighting on. Or is it?

Who said that I must fight the side that my lover is one? You see, this was my delusion. Somehow I managed to lie to myself for Gods know for how long that I would not fight alongside him, but as I see the need in his eyes, probably the only person he lets it show to. Oh, just how much I hate him.

"Fine." Words slipped out of my lips, just as he slipped in to our bed. His body was cold and mine was warm, just from the touch I gasped, not even thinking of what he would do to me after.

Touch after touch, we were both nude under the covers, but still he was so cold. Cold to the touch and cold to the soul. "What have they asked you to do?" I asked while gripping his abdomen and slowly sitting on top of him, not wanting to lose his eyes I made him watch as he entered me, fully to the extent that I was starting to feel lightheaded, eaten by the fullness.

"Nothing I couldn't give." He told me as he started to move, slow and steady but with the might of a lion and the cunningness of a snake. I stopped him, it was my turn to make him feel vulnerable, to make him feel at least something.

Gripping his hands now I started to move slowly, up and down, back and forth, writing out our love song between our hips as our mouths hang open over the sound. His eyes were alive.

"Tom." I gasped at the feeling of him, at the very sight of him. The room no longer felt big enough for the both of us, we needed more, more of eachother. "Myra." He wanted out of my lock, but I didn't give away, there was too much pleasure in seeing him under me, unable to do something.

Of course, Tom Riddle could have easily gotten out of my hold, but he was enjoying it far too much to do so. My lips meet his in a hungry kiss, it was the need to taste him that drow me mad every single time of day and night. Because only when I tasted him, I knew he was here with me.

My movements became more rough and faster, couldn't keep the need under control and it looked like he was over the edge too. "Get down." He gasped inbetween moans that most likely ran through the whole cabin, making everybody know what is happening. "No." I rasped back out, overwhelmed by the feeling of how his cock made me feel, he wasn't even touching me.

A squeak came out of my mouth, soon enough as I was throw down and was greeted by the coldness of the sheets. He was now on top of me. Entering me again which gave me such euphoria that I needed to close my eyes, his mouth found my breast and started sucks as his hands worked on the other, giving me the feeling of explosion.

"Please." I started to beg and by the stiffness of his body and the growth inbetween my legs which I thought couldn't be possible I knew he liked it, so I begged until he pounded inside me, not caring that the bed made holes in the wall behind us and the sound that will keep most of his followers up at night.

With one last kiss, one last moan we came together, panting, out of breath. "You know I will never beg you for anything else?" I asked him with a smile hanging from my face, he kissed me on the cheek and said, "and I don't want you to." He was warm again.

He wanted to speak more, but he was trubled, I could see it. "Say it." I whispered, wanting to come closer to him. "I'm losing myself." I stiffened, but was not surprised. "How?" I didn't need to know why, because his soul was no more one. "The boy you feel in love with, he is hanging by threads and they are being cut every day." His voice was low, unrecognisable.

"Why are you telling me this?" I asked as my hand stroked his for the last time. "Because I can see it that you have known for a long time that I'm not the same. So if anything happens, run and hold your ground." Getting a closer look at him, I saw that he was serious. "Tell me you will listen, because my actions will be brutal. Tell me you will follow my words."

"I will run away from you once I find it needed." I spoke.

And then me made me do the unthinkable.

"Now obliviate me."