chapter forty seven.

With full bellys and warmth coating us for once the castle didn't feel cold. Girls and I were ready for beds, our eyelids starting to cover our eyes ever so slightly. Beds were warm too, calling for you, whispering sweet nothingness to you. Sleep took over me soon.

My dreams started again, but after this one I started to call them nightmares. "Myra." The voice called out for me, begging for me. "Sweet, sweet Myra." I started to sob, but words were crumbling and no sound left my mouth, only broken sobs of defeat. I wanted it to stop. "Why are you crying? Are you feeling like you are drowning?" Something wet fell on my cheek, I didn't know if it were my tears or something other. "I will see you soon Myra."

With that my eyes flew open wide.

I went to touch my cheek, not knowing whether or not the wetness was from my crying or something else. My eyes weren't red. I couldn't question the mysterious wetness long enough because girls started to wake up.

Today is the final match.

Great hall was half empty, most people were preparing for the event today or studying hard. I didn't care really for the both of the things, food was the only thing on my mind and that weird nightmares I keep having.

After lunch we quickly went to get ready, eveybody was already there at the time we came. Professors and students littered the group, some even looked like ants because of their tightness. As we got up, I was seated in the middle of Walburga and Druella.

We could see students waving house flags, some shouting and some yelling their lungs out. My attention was towards the spot where professors sit, everybody came. I could see Professor Slughorn, Professor Dumbledore, Headmaster Dippet, literally everybody.

Then we heard the horn blast and students flew out like birds ready to catch their pray. They were amazing and with shouts and yelling they looked even more magnificent in the sun. I covered my ears while smiling broadly so much that my face hurt by the end of the match.

"That was amazing!" Walburga said as we started walking towards the castle. Slytherin won with 190 points while Gryffindor lost with 170. "I know right? Cygnus was the best!" Orion said while putting one arm around Walburgas shoulder. I feel like a third wheel right now. Druella went to congratulate Cygnus on catching the golden snitch.

We went to the after party. By the time we came there it was already filled with students, most of them drunk. I went to grab a drink and walk to the corner, I liked how I can see everybody from there. I was sipping on my drink when I spotted Tom standing next to me from the corner of my eye.

He was holding a cup filled with,"what is that?" I asked him pointing at his beverage of choice, "water" he said and I raised a brow at him. "You don't drink?" I asked and he shaked his head. "I don't have problems that can be fixed with alcohol." He mumbled and I just kept looking at him, he was getting used to it as I do it quite often.

"You weren't at the match," I said and he snickered a laugh next to me, "stupid childrens game." I let out a puff of annoyed like air. "How did you get Malfoy to stay with you and not to go to the match?" I asked again, letting now empty cup float to the table nearby. "It was to stay with me or be cursed." I once again rolled my eyes.

My feet carried me to the exit and he raised his eyes in question. "I'm going out, to the West Tower. You can join me or stay with drunk 'children.'" I joked just like he did couple minutes before.

Hallways were empty, and quietness was for once calming. Portraits were alive, so were the stairs. This was probably the last year I will step in this castle so my eyes tried to take in as much as they could. As I opened the doors to the Tower Tom was already leaning over the stone fence.

"How did you?" I was flabbergasted. He easily impressed me in everything he did. He was calm I could see it in the manner of his stance. Arms crossed over his chest while learning back, looking towards me. "I saw you talking to the portraits, that's probably why it took you so long to come here." He didn't answer my question.

There was silence until he spoke again. "You will come with us once the school ends."
"Us?"
"Malfoy, Black, Avery, Rookwood and Dolohov and me."
A shiver went up my spine as I looked over the Black lake. This is it I thought. This is what this "mission" was all about, but why does it feel like Tom benefited from it more then me, then people he killed?

I could do nothing but glaze over the view.

"How I wish I could read your mind." Tom whispered while coming closer to me. I started at him, how many times did I call him beautiful? I don't know. But that word, any words on this planet can't describe how I see him. He was, everything that you could ever want.

I felt tugs, to come closer to him, to wrap myself in him and never come out.

I closed my eyes at the feeling of his hands on my waist, on me. They were warm and soft so closing my eyes to the feeling wasn't weird. But what caught me off guard was the hot breathing fanning my face. As I opened my eyes he was eye to eye close to me.

Our breaths became one.

I could only stare at those green eyes, sparkles of gold flickering in them. His lips looked soft and they were, because in the second they were on mine.

We were infinite.

My hands went on his chest and he held me tight. Our lips moved until they hurt us, but we went on. Such passion, such joy and such sadness in the kiss we shared. Passion of waiting so long, joy of finally doing it, sadness from his eyes.

Sadness I have for the first time saw in Tom Riddles eyes, sadness for me, for him. "Myra." His voice was different, it was hushed so nobody could hear him, he tried not to hear himself. I went to stop him from talking, somehow already knowing what he wanted to say.

"Myra, do you love me?" I wanted to cry, but my only response was me putting my head on his shoulder, putting a small kiss on the place where his neck meets his collarbone.

"Do you love me?" I asked him, choking out the question.

"If I were ever qualified of such thing I would be in love with you. But I'm not. And you knew it, from the first time you looked into my eyes you knew you wouldn't, couldn't get the love you want, deserve back. I'm sorry Myra."

He kissed me on the top of my head and the bell rang, for each thund he kissed me.

Ring. On the temple.

Ring. On the cheek.

Ring. On the lips.

Then he vanished away and I could do nothing about it.