chapter fifty nine.

Walburga came to Riddle manor. Seeing her in the kitchen, hands shaking I knew she didn't want to be here any longer then needed. "Thank you for coming." I told her as my hands wrapped around her, hers doing the same. "I felt guilty leaving you here all alone." She whispered while being pale as a ghost. "Don't feel sorry for me, I'm safe here. I'm home." Sitting down next to her she shaked her head of full raven black hair.

"How can you be home here? Death is sitting at the dining table while you sleep in the room next to it. Home is where your parents are not here Myra." Walburga spoke and for the second time I went to hug her. "My parents are no longer here and Tom is. He is my home now." A small sob rang through the kitchen, flew past the rooms and out of the window towards a sky.

"If you need me you know where to find me." She said and gave my hand a good strong grip before letting it fall down. "I found you once and I will do again." She left soon after that, saying that children are going to make Cygnus go crazy, which I can imagine.

Walburga was a welcomed sunshine in the Riddle manor, which didn't see much sun at all. Windows were always closed and warmth came from the fireplace and fireplace only which made the whole manor have a smoke like effect. You could hardly breathe in it, so when I opened the window in the bedroom my mind was at ease.

Tom didn't mind it, at least he never spoke anything about it. He liked to watch me watching the sky turn from blue to pink, from pink to purple and finally become dark blue, black.

"You look like a ghost." He once said to me. "Maybe I am." I joked while letting a warm breath out, forming a smoke around my lips. "When you first came to me, on that field. I thought I was going insane. That you were finally here to haunt me. To torture me." His words left small invisible kisses along my skin, making me shiver.

"You were really that fullish?" I asked in amusement and he only nodded before I closed the window and came to him. "I will not haunt you. Only because I have done it already, millions of times." I gave him a kiss on the lips, they were sweet like strawberries in a garden you pluck and eat with the dirt.

"You torture me everyday too." It was his time to joke now. I bit him on his bottom lip, holding it between my teeth as I gazed into his eyes. "Oh I know." Torturing his mind was my favourite game.

After couple of days an unexpected surprise came to Riddle manor. If you can call dozen of dementors a suprise. First came the screams. They were the ones that shattered glass, made your ears ring for days and days on. Second came the silence. Pure, unholy silence fell upon the world. And third came shouts. The ones crying for help.

At the third one I ran to the front of the house. Spell after spell flew past and before me, trying to get them away. Most people weren't lucky enough to get inside the shield.

I never knew my extend of power. My mother used to barg about it, saying if I wished I could conquer the world. That only if I dared I could do the unthinkable. It all started when I set my grandmother on fire when I was five.

It was Easter and we were all happy, me the most and with the excitement came the urge to let everything out. When I say everything I mean the magic that was going through my veins from the day I was born to that unfortunate day.

Most wizards can only bring magic to life with wands, but some, a little number of mages and witches were born with magic in them. They had raw one, some could teleport without even thinking too long, some could shake the earth and I could burn people to ashes.

Fire in this moment could do little, because of the distance but the blood of fire was not the only one in my vains. Ekrizdis was the creator of the tortured sailors that are now dementors and he and I share a family tree.

"Get back, all of you." I yelled at death eaters and they were glad to run behind, to hide beneath anything that could shelter them in some way from the soul suckers. Now that everybody was out of the way, how should I do this. Run up to them and yell? Hit them with a spell?

In the end, I chose everything.

First of my spell didn't even get to them, second of all my yelling couldn't be heard from the others and now I was outside of the shield with nothing but a dagger. Going in combat with them wasn't even in question.

So the only way I could get their attention of the people they were trying to kill was for them wanting to kill me.

Getting the dagger out I sliced my palm, hot liquid dripping to the floor and getting everybodys attention.

Never do I want to look so closely to their eyes again, they do not even have eyes to begin with. They have black sockets, filled with void and nothing more. They smell of dead and rotten flesh and of the sea.

"Leave, please leave." I shouted at them, pleading was the only option. One tried to speak or tried to eat my soul before stopping in his tracks. They all stopped at the smell of my blood.

In million years I could not picture a disgusted face on one of them, but now I have seen it. Its shape was the one of nightmares, so merged together that the murky features now became one. At the end, they listened which I knew was not by their own will. It was that tortured soul in them trying to get as far as away as possible only to not be hurt again.

I beggan to shake at the feeling of wind on my skin, everything was starting to become alive again and I was moving. Faster and faster towards the warm inside until a hand stopped me. A small one which I have not seen before.

"How did you do that!" The boy asked and then I remembered, I saw him once. "You are a werewolf." I said and tried to get my arm out of his grasp. It did not bulge. "Yes, yes but that's not important now, you can control them!" He shouted and the only thing I wanted to do was go back inside and be alone.

The coldness I didn't feel before was now wrapped around my spine, freezing me from inside out.

"What's your name?" I asked and the boy grinned. "Ferir!" It was a name I didn't know or couldn't recall at the moment. "Ferir go help the others and maybe tomorrow I will answer your questions." He was so eager to help, to do anything that he let go of my hand mid my sentence while running off towards the unconscious people.

With each step my bones froze more and there was no questioning why Tom was not here at the moment, the only thought that was on my mind was the bed and the warmth that came with it and that I was so very tired.