chapter seventy three.

It was agonizing watching Tom and Bellatrix together. I asked Walburga about it and her response was just what I was expecting. "She's madly in love with him and he's just using her when you weren't here." That made my knees weak, but I held my head up high.

I will show him what I'm capable of, but now is not the right time. I need to wait.

"Ladys and gentlemen, The Dark Lord has a message for you." A death eater I didn't know gathered our attention by standing in the middle of the room reading from a parchment. "On the full moon, he calls you to join a ball before we go and win a war. So collect your dancing shoes and your mask because it time for Masquerade ball!"

A ball I have read in the history books about. Voldemort hosted many balls which were deathly beautiful, but with a catch. His ball couldn't go without a sacrifice worth watching.

A date was set when we were to break inside the Hogwarts and Gringots. Two places that are the hardest to break in, in the Wizarding world. Just how we will manage that undoable task, we will have to wait and see.

"Are you going?" Walburga asked beside me. "If I weren't to go, what would they think of me?" Actually, I had no interest in what they thought of me. They were just after all small mice, waiting for the cat to go away.

Aries and I were a couple that night, we went dress and suit shopping with money that wasn't ours. In a small shop located in Diagon Alley we found just what we wanted, revealing clothes that made us feel naked, but at the same time powerful. Aries was dressed in all black, his hair slicked back giving him an eternal look. Blue eyes shined through the openings in the mask that hid his handsome face.

My dress was more open, showing everybody the body that fought death. Light grey fabric like a ghost's skin coated my body, it wrapped itself around me like a child not wanting to let go of his mother.

A mask was also casted on my face, it bore no expression because my eyes showed enough.

So we went to The Ball that was breathtaking.

Enchanted night sky floated over our heads, candles were the only light which made the exterior look more haunted then it really was. Colours of green and silver shined in every direction you looked, tables wore white silk and were filled with alcohol that could kill an entire army of strong men.

Light melody played in the background, bringing you peach and at the same time power. I thought I could dance the whole world and still be able to sing. So Aries took my hand, his own wore leather gloves that were cold against my hot ones. His fingers slightly pushed at my side, giving me the steadiness I needed and was grateful for. Many were dancing, they were all enchanting and the thought that this murderous people could at the same time be so beautiful scared me.

Which scared me the most was the realisation I didn't feel like I had to kill them. My task was given to me at such an young age, did Albus Dumbledore really think a 16 year old girl could changed the mind of a man that planed a war since he was just a child?

I was trustworthy, I was bright and powerful, but I was not on the level of a man that was now shooting daggers at my back.

Tom Marvolo Riddle always looked good, but tonight his presence was overpowering. He devoured everything and everyone that came close to him. Aries had this warmth that made me want to be close to him, his eyes spoke a story of good and laughter.

Tom had this coldness that made my fingers red and my cheeks hurt, his eyes told of destruction and everything in green flames.

And what was I then a naive girl that wanted the villain more than the hero, because he had everything that others didn't. He had personally and looks that didn't bore me to no extent, he was different in every aspect and I was just so selfish I had to have him.

I had him, I still do, but there is a price I have to pay because the villain is still cruel and will find no satisfaction if he doesn't hurt you in some way. So he hurts me, every single day with his hand that holds my heart in a tight grip.

His hands found Bellatrix, they roamed her body with such elegance I wanted to cry salty tears of failure. "Do not look, he wants you to." Aries whispered in my ear, as his hands started to do the same as of the man I love. I hate Aries for doing this, only became I know he has his eyes on another girl which just ran out of this hall.

Everything got colder.

My breath stopped in my throat, my hands started to fall of Arieses shoulders. "Go and have fun, I can handle myself alone just fine." With a worried face he walked away, he knew better to not speak back at me.

This ball quickly became boring, everybody started to drink to no extent and the mysterious feeling of the ball turned in to a mess. Death eatres wanted some action and when does a human do the most stupid of actions? When he is intoxicated.

My hand grabbed the wand beneath my dress, it was warm to the touch and made me feel at ease. They were my responsibility, because I'm still the right hand of Voldemort even if he doesn't want to believe that himself.

"Myra Rowe, you look stunning." Antonih Dolohov whispered in to my ear, he was so close the smell of red wine made me want to throw up. "Same as you Antonin." I said back, only not wanting to be rude.

"I know your secret." He said in a hushed tone.

Which one is the question now, I do have quite many.

"You are not from here." His words silenced the ones that wanted to escape my mouth. "I'm not, I transferred here from America." That was the truth I wanted them to know.

"No, not like that. You are not from this era."

My blood ran cold. It felt like every set of eyes was now on me. My eyes were now set on Antonin, once friendly look turned in to a glare.

Just how did he knew.

"What in the Merlins name are you talking about?" I played stupid, but he saw my personality change.

"Myra Rowe. You aren't supposed to even be born yet." He laughed out loud, taking or better to say grabbing my hand he got us out of the room and as the night wind touched my burning skin a tip of a wand was cold on the side of my neck.

Nobody could help me now except my words.