chapter three.

The monotone buzz of several-hundred voices hummed like an orchestra of deadbeat droids.
A single figure entered the room, sheer authority silencing the group. Everybody followed the Headmaster with their eyes, as he sat down everybody started eating again.

A dark haired boy is slumped against the wall, his windswept locks matted and dull. His skin so pale it has a waxy appearance and at first I think he's dead. But as he approaches I can hear the rattle of the boy's breathing, his air passing from his lips.

He went to sit with his friends, they started talking about something that was far out of my reach to hear. Drvellas hand poked my shoulder and that's what got my attention "yes?" I asked, not remembering the question she or somebody else at the table asked.

"You could paint him, it will last longer." Walburga snickers a comment about me looking at Riddle and I just shaked my head and looked back at Drvella, as she wanted to tell me something. "We have a test tomorrow in potions, did you study?"

Even if it's not even my first week here I need to write tests and I did study and I will study today when Riddle is going to read that boring book I already have memorized.

As we went to transfiguration class we sat in pairs. Having this class again with Gryffindors it made the whole room full with tension, everybody knows that Slytherins and Gryffindors fight eachother for having the title of the best house, but we are so alike it's almost scary. Having Professor Dumbledore infront of the class asking questions to get houses points, you could only see Gryffindors hands in the air.

Everybody knew that Professor Dumbledore loved all houses, but Gryffindor was his favourite.

So now that we were in here with them learning, we could hear snickering comments coming from the red side of the classroom. Most of the time they stay quiet, but now that they have Dumbledore, he brings a bit of push in them.

Gryffindores are nothing more than scared mice that run when the big scary cat comes. In this case, the house Slytherin is the big scary cat.

After that long class, we went to charms that were the same as always and then we had 3 more classes and we were done for the day.

Sitting in dormitory with Drvella we spoke of our lives. She was happy with hers, good parents, grades and friends. She was outgoing and confident which I adored about her. Waiting for the clock to struck nine, I could hear Walburga and Druella chasing boys outside of our room.

"I see that you are giving Riddle a lot of your attention." I was waiting for those comments to come "I just want to get to know him." As I said that she shaked her head, her hair dancing in the air, she was truly beautiful, outside and inside.

A smile was tugging at her lips, "just don't fall in love with him" I chuckled at her words. Maybe I was too naive, thinking of pulling this off without some bad things happening and falling in love with the Dark Lord was a very bad thing.

A terrible thing, but you would have to have a heart for that terrible thing to happen.

Walburga and Druella came back at eight and an half, they were telling us how they looked around to see if there were any boys available, like they are going to buy them.

As the clock hit nine I went down, saying good night to the girls. I picked up my potions notes so I can study them. As my feet touched the ground of the common room Riddles body turned around, snuggled next to the blooming fire he was covered under the shadows in the corner. Setting the heavy book down his fingers went over the cover while finally opening it. I sat down couple seats away, taking out my notes.

My notes were far less interesting than the dark haired boy next to me.

"Why are you looking at me?" Tom asked. Hes face was cold and he was not embarrassed. "I'm just looking at you, I'm not touching you." I said. It took my whole being to not look away from those green piercing eyes.

"What do you want?" He asked and before I could answer he interrupted "I'm not going to be friends with you" he was honest, he knew his value and for him I was not an option. "What made you think I was us to be friends?" I said while giving it a little laugh. His face seemed almost red, almost.

"I'm done for today," as he said that he went up, but stopped before he could leave "you better go to your dormitory, you wouldn't want to get in trouble for staying out for too long." He snickered that awfully plain comment and left.

He only said it to me that I wouldn't forget who is in a higher position, he was. But Tom Riddle was always in the higher position, so there was a terrible ache in my heart to make him kneel and for once be the person who looked up and not down.

Next morning I didn't even see him at all, he was there I was sure he was, but just out of my eyesight. "That test was so hard." Drvella whined. She plopped down on the messy bed of hers while not caring that she still had shoes on.

"If I get a low grade, I'm going to jump of the tallest tower." Druella said while taking out a full box of chocolates and munching on them next to Drvella.

My head was also going to explode. So I went to the library, trying to find peace in the room full of books.

I went to look for one particular book, love potions.

Dumbledore told me that Voldemort was born under the love potion. The very potion doesn't make one unable to love, it just makes their emotions and connection to others harder. It somehow almost erased the.

So there was it.

The plan I was so painfully looking for.

It may be the most dangerous plan of all.

I will have to make Tom Riddle fall in love with me.

It is set, he will do it and so will I. Because that is the only plan that explains it all. After all love ot the strongest emotion, even anger can't compete with it or greed or hatred.

Love is going to connect us or either destory us.

Tom Riddle will fall in love with me and on his way to do I will fall for him, maybe even harder then he will himself.