chapter fourteen.

"Wrong, wrong and wrong!" Tom shouted. I wanted to throw up, I'm getting lightheaded. There was no food in my stomach, only water I had this morning, when Tom pulled me aside secretly and taking me to "our" training room. He was not happy with my progress.

"I can not do it." I puffed out, hair was sticking to my wet face, I smelled awful. "I can't have you be weak, try again." He only commanded while sitting back on the desk. Only I was doing the hard work. I can't lift my hands. I can't speak.

"Are you going to continue or will you just stan..." His words started to fade away. My vision was black and there was ringing coming from somewhat. I couldn't feel the wand in my hand, did it fall? Am I falling?

"Rowe." I heard Tom's voice calling. I tried to respond back, but I was so tired. "Rowe?" Tom's voice was now echoing in my head. I'm now sure I fell down, but my conscious was still there. I could hear movement around me, it was Tom shuffling around. Why is he not calling for help? The last thing I remember was a warm body next to hime.

I woke up in my bed, how did I get here? I tried to look around, there was nobody. I was still in my stinky clothed.

There was a note next to my pillow, it read ; "you passed out, eat" with a small R at the end, Riddle.

There was a plate of food. I was never this hungry. I ate it all in a hurry so my heart started to hurt, and when I looked out through the window I saw that it's night, did I sleep the whole day?

My head still hurt but I needed to get out of this dreadful clothes so I went to have a quick shower. The hot water made my muscles loosen up, it felt like heaven. New clothes were refreshing on their own, the next thing I did was walking down to the common room.

"Found ya." I said to Tom, he gave me a glance while writing something in his diary. I stood there for couple of seconds until he was done.

"You woke up." He remarked, nice job Riddle you are a genius! I went to sit next to him, it was cold and the fire from the fireplace was out of my reach. "Yes, did I sleep the whole day?" I asked, playing with my sweater, it couldn't be more colder, Scotland is always so cold.

"Two days actually." When he said that I went to pull a blanket around my body, this is going to take a tool on me, even now I'm more tired then ever. Even after sleeping for two days.

"Professor Dumbledore was very concerned when he saw me holding you."  Tom's voice got me out of my thoughts. I looked at him with my eyebrows scrunched, "you carried me?" I asked, my voice was light,
but to me it was like it could put out the fire, "would you rather have me use magic on you?" He was right. I did not.

"Anyway, if he asks you anything about it, tell him you were extremely tired and just fell asleep in the corridor. That's what I told him." I nodded.

We didn't speak no more. Neither did I have power and he looked the same, lost of words to share with me. Yes, I wanted to ask many things, like why are you locking up your emotions? Why are you selfish? Why can't you just trust me? Of course I didn't ask any of those, he you probably just leave and I would be on the same page as on the start.

Now it's the next day at lunch, I'm sitting next to Tom, looking at the professors table. I could see that Dumbledore was giving couple glances at Tom's and mine way, he was getting suspicious of mine closes with Tom, but I knew that the boy next to me though of me as the everything but friends.

"Riddle." I asked, not being hungry anymore. Tom glanced my way telling me to continue, "what do you want do do after this?" I looked up at him and he shrugged, but another question got to me. Tom is seventh year now and I'm sixth, will I drop out and go with him or will I stay. I must go with Tom, I'm not here to go to Hogwarts, I'm here for him, him only.

There is so much complications, but for mostly all of them there is a solution. And in this two weeks I will try to form all the answers for the questions I have.

My luck at first ran short, the death of Myrtle and the witch made me rethink my decisions but now, that I'm actually spending time with the dark boy and sharing couple of words, maybe there is a chance of us getting closer. Even if it's the smallest there is, it's still there, I just need to reach out my hand and grab it. But I need to be careful to not get my hand biten by the monster that lays in my way.