chapter thirty five.

Three more months. That's what I have been telling myself recently. Only three more months and Hogwarts would no longer be my home. Ask Merlin where I would be, probably somewhere with Tom or maybe I will end up in some ditch in muggle world.

It was a warm day today and because of that Druella made us all go outside. Wd picked Cygnus on our way out, he became a part of our group and we all liked him. Somehow, I don't even know Lyall started walking along side Walburga, she doesn't know what happened with us two.

The garden was filled with people already sitting down on the grass or under the big tree. Druella spread the blanket down and as I sat down Lyall did the same next to me. Doesn't he know what a personal space is because he was so close that he was literally hovering over me like a cloud filled with rain.

Cygnus started talking about what he will do after school and eveybody told their wishes. "I would love to work in Ministy of Magic," said Lupin with a smirk "they are going to hire me, my fathers already works there." Such privileged was only something that poor children could dream off, like Drvella.

"What about you Myra?" Cygnus asked getting the attention of Lupin, he doesn't like him. "Don't know, still have time to think about it don't I? Cygnus knew very well what I'm going to do, he put me on a spotlight only to get it off a person I disliked.

Lyalls fingers brushed mine, the first time it happened I didn't do nothing, but the second I gave him a venomous glare. Such behaviour from him, when he knows what he has done is not welcomed.

He is the devil, even if in the muggle world we do not believe in such thing, I can describe him of one. I stood up excusing myself because I needed to go to the lavatory, I lied obviously, but nobody minded me disappearing either way.

I was clumsy, bumping into students but while looking at my dirty shoes I collapsed into the hard body that both I and the boy fell down. "I'm so sorry." I tried to pick up the books, there was many of them, hardcovers that belonged to restricted area of the library. "It's fine, I didn't look where I was going either." He apologized. He had blond hair, brown eyes that shined under the candle light.

I only shrugged while giving him the books. "Thanks, I didn't quite catch your name." He said and I could only smile. I haven't even told it yet.

"I'm Myra, how about you?" I asked while putting out a hand for him to shake and he gladly took it. "I'm Damien. Quite an interesting name you have." It was unique, I think. Never have a heard of another Myra so I blushed at his words. "Thank you." I spoke and after that we just stared at eachother before he said that he needs to go.

My eyes followed him before he disappeared around the corner that's tye entry of the library at the same time.

Couple hours passed and then it was time for dinner. The Great Hall was filled with hungry humans and their chattering filled the air, you could see the fire of candles dancing around the air that puffed out of their mouths and sliped past their lips.

My friends were already eating at our table and I joined them. The food was magnificent as always, prepared delicately just for us. The silence was broken by Cygnus, he cleared his throat and started speaking while putting one arm around Druella who smiled wildly at the boy.

"I have an announcement to make with Druella." He said and eveybody stopped to listen to the pair. "We are officially boyfriend and girlfriend!" They said happily and I started clapping smiling at the two.

"I already thought that Druella was pregnant." Commented the boy on Cygnus help and everybody fell into laughter while Druellas face became red.

"I'm happy for you!" Walburga said while giving Druella a side hug. When Druella looked over at me I gave her a approving nod, she always wanted me to be happy with her decisions which I didn't really understand way.

I wanted to talk to Cygnus so I excused both of us as we went to strode through the garden. "Have I done something?" Cygnus asked, he held a scared face, it made me chuckle.
"You didn't, I just wanted to talk to you about Druella." I said, we were so far away from the castle that the light from Hagrids hut gleamed on our faces.

"Oh, if you think I'm going to leave her that is not going to happend, I love her." He said quickly, and I breathed out a smile.

"I gathered that, but still. She is a friend I cherish and if you ever hurt her in any way. Do it so it doesn't hurt so badly and if it will, Merlin help you hide from me." I joked the last part, maybe I didn't.

"I will remember that, thank you." He said as a smile was held on his face. We were now standing under the tree, the one that leads to Shrieking shack.

The trees name Whomping Willow.

"Now, I want to know something too," he said while breathing hot air on his hands, "what is it?" I asked while trying to put my hands as further in my pocket as they can go.

"What is going on between you and Riddle?" We started walking towards the castle and I couldn't really think of words to answer to his question.

"Nothing, why?" I tried to go around the question, but saw that my plan to do so was flawed so I just said those words. "Eveybody can see that there is some kind of interest going inbetween you two, so tell me what is going on?" He asked again with a cheeky smile on his face and I just shaked my head with the same smile.

"I don't know how to explain it, I just know that when I'm with him I feel this kind of relief." I spoke and Cygnus only watched me for the side.

Oh, how good it feels, the relief that you feel once you give in to destruction.