chapter thirty seven.

"Kill him? You CAN NOT be serious!" I exclaimed while Tom and I were walking out of the castle. Once I told him what I wanted he quickly, but surely told me to kill Alexander.

"You can. No, you need to stick to the plan. I will be waiting inside for you so be quick." Tom said while disappearing behind the large trees. I need to get Alexander as quickly as possible before Tom kills both me and him.

There he was, sitting in the common room, laughing with his friends. He was red in the cheeks, he is having such a good time. I was only thinking of confronting him, maybe casting a crucio spell that will break couple od his bones.

"Hey Alexander." At the sound of my voice his hand immediately dipped into his pocket while his trusty friends when to sit on another sofa. Smart move indeed. "Hey Myra." He was light with his words, but only now can I distinguish that something is off about them.

"Can I talk with you outside?" I asked smiling sweetly, he is smart so I can not let my guard down. "Sure." So we went outside, we didn't stop at the entrance, but we walked until the very end of the garden.

Now the show is going to begin.

He didn't see me stop which was a fools move. My hand transformed into a fist and it flew right at the back of his head. He fell down with a bang. "Ouch." I said while looking at my hand, bruises already started to form.

I casted a spell and he started to levitate next to me as I entered the forbidden forst. Only now I remember how truly terrifying it is, even if you had some sort of light with you you could only see couple of steps in front of you. I called out for Tom. "Riddle?"

"Tom?" Whispering the boys name only made me more scared and the floating body next to me didn't make it any less easy for me. "Here." A voice said and I jumped in my spot covering my mouth. I turned around to see sitting Tom, playing with his wand.

"It took you too long." He commented and I wanted to fire back a comment, but shut my mouth before I end up like Alexander. "What did you do to him"? He asked while he lifted the spell off Alexander, his body fell on the floor. "I smacked him in the head." I said proudly, but Tom looked at me weirdly. "You did what?" He asked. "It's complicated." I could only mutter out.

"So we wait now?" I asked Tom who was now once again sitting on the log of the old tree. I sat next to him. Alexander didn't wake up for another fifteen minutes and I started to get worried. "Maybe you killed him." Tom suggested with a chuckle, for somebody that doesn't laugh he chuckles pretty damn a lot.

"Oh Merlin." What if I did? Sound of leaves moving made me look down, he was starting to wiggle and wake up. Good, I didn't kill him. "Finally." Tom breathed out while getting up from his sitting position. "What the fu-" Alexander stopped himself. I could only imagine what he thinked in the moment he saw Tom and I hovering over him.

"Why am I here with two of you?" He was frantic with his movements, he was scared shirtless. I likes seeing him this frightened. "First and foremost, tell me where you killed Drvella." I said and he stopped. He stopped his movement, breathing and it looked like his heart too. "Are you going to speak or what?" I asked again.

Tom's figure moved quickly and in no time his wand was pointed at Alexanders neck. "Don't." I hurriedly said, but Tom shushed me quickly. "If he doesn't speak I will make him." The look in his eyes scared me, but the boy under me was even more. "No please don't! I will tell you everything!" Alexander pleaded and Tom gave me a victory smirk. "Then speak" I said loudly and he started to ramble.

He told me where he killed Drvella, he told me how and why and by the end of it Tom needed to hold me for if he didn't I would jump on the boy and tear his face apart with my own two hands.

"You didn't love her?"
"Of course I didn't!"
"She gave her heart to you." I whispered slowly and when he went to speak again, Tom casted a Crucio.

Screeching flew through the forest. Weeping was coming out of the boy, it sounded similar to the excruciating sound of yells when Druella found Drvellas body in the hallway. Only hers was more raw when Alexanders was mixed with the sound of bones cracking.

"Stop it." I said covering my ears, it was too much. "Please stop it." Tom didn't stop and something told me he didn't want to for a long time. "I'm begging you Tom, please stop it." My voice cracked as I begged the boy to stop. My knees buckled beneath me and somehow I stabilized myself before I could fall. Tom stopped.

Alexander was wet from his own sweat. His lips were blue and eyes bloodshot, he looked worst then dead, but the eyes he was giving me, his screams brought back memories I wanted to forget.

"Finish him." Toms warm lips grazed my ear. I was trembling furiously.

Tom took a hold of my hand, opening my closed fists which were covered in my blood. I teared my own skin with nails. "Don't do it Myra!" Alexander was yelling, his voice raspy. "I know you don't want to kill me!"

Was this really happening?

"Have sympathy on me." He pleaded and then it hit me.

The man in front of me killed one of my best friends and is now looking for sympathy.

He who didn't love her, he who made her suffer. HE who made me have an argument with her for which I never apologized.

"Avada." I started then stopped. But I'm not a murderer. I'm not like him, I'm not like Tom.

I started to sob violently.

Tom Riddle took hold of Myra Rowes hand and did the thing he knew he had to do. Sobbing girl made it hard for him to concentrate but at the end, he said the words.

"Avada Kedavra!"