chapter twenty four.

Hagrids hut was empty, only occupied with the half giant and his peculiar animals, his pets. "Hello, Hagird." I greeted him after knocking on the door.

"Oh hey, it's you again." He said while fully opening his door. I was waiting outside, maybe he doesn't want me to come in. "Yes I just wanted to see how are you." I said while trying to tame my hair, the harsh wind was making me look like a lion.

"I'm brilliant, thans for asking..." He stopped, he does not know my name. I smiled "Myra." I said. "Ah yes, thanks Myra." He exclaimed while now asking me if I wanted to step in and I gladly accepted his offer.

"I just made some tea, want some?" Hagrid asked and I said yes while taking a stea at one of the chairs. There was a light sound of rustling coming for under his bed.

"What is that sound?" I asked while trying to look better, but when Hagrid stepped in front of me blocking my view I could see that he doesn't want to let me know.

"Oh come on Hagrid, it's one of the creatures from Forbidden forest isn't it?" I asked while taking a sip of my tea, it was a good one, maybe a little too much sugar. "How did you k-" he asked but I shaked my head with a smile, "its fine, I see a lot of things I have a good eye." I winked at him while scrunching up my nose, yes, too much sugar.

"So what is this one?" I was curious, really. Creatures like this lived only here and to see and feel them felt magical, pure magic, they were magic themselve.

"Please don't be scared when I show him." He pleaded and I just nodded my head. When he put his hand out I could see a big spider. I recognised him, Aragog.

"He's, lovely?" It came out as a question more than a statement.

"Isn't he! I got in so much truble about having him." He said while sitting next to a spider that cuddled in his side.

"He got you thrown out didn't he?" I asked while pointing at eight legged beast. "Oh no, that boy, Riddle did." When he mentioned Toms name, I spilled some tea on myself. He didn't notice, good.

"Not to be mean or anything, but you shouldn't have kept the beast in the dungeons Hagrid." I said while turning in the chair to get a better view of the boy.

"His name is Aragog and he is not a beast!" Hagrid raised his voice while standing up, Hagrid never raises his voice. "And you have no right blaming him for my stupid ideas!" I now stood up too, not wanting to be sitting next to an angry Hagrid. "You know what would happen, but you wanted companion and you knew that nobody else, but mer magic beasts would be friends with somebody that has giants blood running inside them." My words were harsh, bit truthful, meaningful.

"You speak like you know me, but you don't. Just as you said, only this beasts do." Hagrid was not only angry, he was mad. So mad that he swung his arm and accidentally hit me. My head hit the hard surface, it hurt so bad and when I went to touch the spot I saw blood on my hand.

"Oh My Merlin! What have I done?!" He pulled out of his freezer a bloody stake, putting it harshly on my head that it hurt almost as the hit. His madness went away in a second.

"It's fine Hagrid." I said, whining while standing up. I was dizzy. "Please don't tell anybody, I will be in much more trouble then I already am." He pleaded and I just smiled at him, but my head hurt so bad that the smile faded fast. "I will not tell, but Hagrid promise me that you will work this anger issues out, promise me." I asked while putting a pinky up in the air, waiting for him to take it.

And after some time he finally put his much more larger around my own. "Promise." And then I left the stake on the table and went out, I was still bleeding.

When I returned the dormitory was empty, that gave me time and space to clean the cut. After couple of minutes I finally stopped bleeding, that took much longer than it should have. I went to have a shower because the blood somehow tickled down to my nace and then dowm my spine.

As I returned to the dormitory with new clothes on I saw Druella dreamily looking our of the window. "What are you thinking about?" I asked her and she jumped in her spot, rolling of the bed and I heard when she hit the floor. I smiled at the clumsy girl.

"Nothing! Nothing, when did you get here?" She asked me while standing up. "I was in the shower." I said while drying my hair with the towel, trying to no touch the cut.

"Where are other girls?" I asked her, once I was happy with the dryness of my hair I set the towel on my nightstand. "They are out somewhere." She shrugged now back at lying on her back on the bed.

I left Druella in her own little world, wandering down to the common room where I found Tom. Today he was looking rather gloomy, well, more then most days at least. His eyes were having a white look to them, the once clear green eyes were gone, and the mischievous look gone too.

"Why having a face like a wet sock?" I asked. He gave me a wierd look. "When did my face turn into a sock?" He asked and I could only just wave it off. He wouldn't get it. "How's the giant?" He asked, not because he cared, but because he could see the redness of my temple, damn him and his height advantage.

"He's fine." He didn't comments on the cut, and to be honest I do not know how I would or could reply. "When do you get your test scores?" I wanted to keep the conversation going and somehow I managed, but not for long. "It will take couple of months, don't really know." He was mad, at himself of course because of the fallen spell.

It ate him alive.