chapter thirty nine.

Hagrid walked alongside Dumbledore that looked as calm as he did when they entered the forest. He didn't not care that evil creatures were lurking just behind their backs. He was not scared, damn them all when he was with the strongest wizard of them all.

Then, one of then stepped in front of them. "What are you doing here?" The centaur asked, his body half horse half human. "Grover." Dumbledore said while giving an old centaur a nod, he didn't get one back. "Dumbledore you know we don't like when humans go around here." Grover said while trying to stay calm, but his horse legs just couldn't stay in one place.

"Frankly I know that, but Hagrid here," Dumbledore pointed at the half giant behind him who was now hiding, well trying to hide behind a tree. Even if Dumbldore was with him he was a tiny bit scared and it hurt Dumbledores self-esteem, "saw some students coming in here, so we would like to see what they were doing in here." Once Dumbledore stopped talking he could see the exchanged glanecs centaurs shared.

"I'm sorry to inform you Dumbledore but there was nobody in here." Grover spoke lies, Albus knew that just as he knew everything else. "I'm not lying, I saw them!" Hagrid tried to explain himself and Dumbledore smiled at the young boy. "I belive you Hagrid, but there is nothing we can do right now, they said theirs." After that they didn't talk about it anymore, but Dumbledore didn't forget about it.

"Let's go drink some tea, how does that sound?" Dumbledore asked happily while walking towards Hagrids hut and Hagrid mumbled something under his breath while trailing behind his master.

"You look like somebody poured cold water over you. What happened?" Druella asked when I entered our dormitory. I didn't want to talk about it so I excused myself and got in a shower. When hot water hit my muscles they relaxed, only moment ago Tom was shouting at me and I can not for the life of me forget it.

I hate myself because even in his angriest moments I thought that there is still good left in him. And I still firmly believe that because in that moment, the look he held in his eyes told me he is not entirely lost. My goal is to make him not kill as many people. Foolish goal truly. I banged my head against the hard surface of the shower.

Why did Dumbledore pick me for this when I can not even help a single soul.

Was there a second meaning behind Dumbldores words?

Did Albus Dumbledore actually want me to kill Tom Riddle when I had the chance? When he was still young and not in his full power?

I laughed out loud. That's not possible, even from the day I landed my eyes on him I knew just what kind of power he held and I was no match for him. And then, I fell to like him and now everything is mixed together and I do not know what to do.

Then I walked out of the shower. Druella and Walburga were not in here. I was happy about that, I wouldn't need to explain my sour expression.

Next day rolled around and it was Saturday. I could sleep more which I really like, but when Durella stated whining about all the homework we have I couldn't sleep no more. "Fine, fine lets go in the library and when we do it. Then I will go back to sleep alright?" I asked while putting on my skirt and my shirt. Druella was turned towards the door. I was still uncomfortable being in my undergarments in front of them.

"I will let you sleep all day!" She said and I knew that will not happend. We finished our homework pretty late, well I mostly did everything while Durella was looking at the ceiling.
"I'm so hungry," she said while patting her stomach, "you ate couple hours ago while I didn't have nothing." At lunch we meet Walburga and Cygnus and couple of our other friends, well theirs.

Someone cleared their throat behind me and when I looked I saw Damien, he was shy because they were all looking at him.

"Guys this is Damien. I ran into him one day!" I introduce him to my friends and Walburga instantly had a liking for him. He looked uncomfortable sitting next to her while she played with his hair, Walburga never knew where to stop but it was funny looking at them so I didn't really care.

And them came Orion, he was looking mad, no, he was mad. "Walburga." He said in dark voice, his eyes glued to Damien like he killed his family. "Yes?" Walburga said in annoyed voice. "Can I talk to your for a second?" He asked, his patience coming to the end and Walburga didn't really help to that.

"Yes, whatever." She got up and left with him. Damien let out a deep breath, his hand going through his hair to make it like it was before. I could feel that somebody was looking at me, but I didn't want to look his way so I made a conversation with Damien.

After we ate we went outside, it was nice, it was not to sunny, but hot wind was fanning our faces so it was just the right amount of warmth. Birds were flying over our heads, we could hear bushes and trees moving from the window and angry Walburga walking towards us as her feet landed on the ground each time in a loud manner.

"What happend Wal?" Druella questioned the angry girl sitting next to me, she was all red in her face, something you don't see much with Walburga. "Boys are trash." She said under her breath, but eveybody heard her. Cygnus looked over at Damien and gave him a wink and I just couldn't not to laugh at them.

"What did he do?" Druella now left Cygnuses lap and was sitting next to Walburga waiting for her answer.

"He said if we want to me more then friends I need to stop flirting with other boys," Druella gasped like it was something unbelievable, "no he didn't," she whispered but Walburga nodded, "he had audacity to tell me that around eveybody in the hallway!" Druella gasped again.

"Wasn't he right?" I asked and they both looked over at me. "What are you even talking about Myra?" Druella asked like she couldn't understand me. "Well, if you want to be more then friends you shouldn't flirt with others." I said in a small voice, Cygnus and Damien giving me a path on the back while saying "she understands" while mine two bestfriends disagreed strongly with me.

"I don't know how you managed to get a hold of Riddle with that kind of attitude." Walburg said while throwing her hands up in the air.

I only gave Damien a "not right now" kind of look.