chapter six.

"I think this one is quite nice." Drvella showed a red dress with a low cut. "I'm not going on a date, it's a club Drvella." I commented while Walburga whined from the bed, it was probably her saying no to the dress.

"What about this one?" She got out a long silk green dress, it was quit breathtaking. It was over the top, but time was running out fast and it was the last choice I had.

The dress fit. The green color looked good against my pale body. When I got out they all agreed that it looked marvelous. I put on some black heels and brushed through my hair. Now it was long and straight. I was happy with how I looked, taking one last look in the mirror I headed out.

The Slug Club held place on the opposite side of the castle, so I needed to walk for a while. Although my footsteps weren't the only ones, behind me was somebody and I didn't want to turn around.

Because I already knew who it was.

He caught up to me rather quickly, but once he was by my side his walking slowed and was in harmony to mine. We walked side by side while silence consumed us.

That was until a Ravenclaw girl walked to us, she had a shy look and hearts in her eyes. "Hello." She spoke timidly, the greeting was directed to Riddle who was not pleased with the girl stopping him.

"I'm Rosy."

He didn't even look at her. He didn't even hear her. He didn't breath and he didn't blink.

A tear formed in the corner of Rosys left eye. A tear that didn't budge but I could see her heart break.

Out of nowhere she started to run away from us, sobbing and hysterically wiping her face.

"You are a dick." I broke the silence and we started to walk again. He only gave me a long look before opening the door to the Club.

"Like I don't know that already."

I could see that everybody was already inside, only two more seats were left untouched. For Tom and me.

"Oh Mr.Riddle and Miss.Rowe you finally came!" Professor Slughorn said while getting up from his seat. I looked around the table, I could spot couple of familiar faces. Tom and me went to take our seats.

"So, how is school going for everyone?" Professor Slughorn tried to make a conversation, he succeeded when people around the table started to tell their stories about classes and professors.

I wasn't really listening, but eyeing every girl that seemed to thirst over Riddle. Some of them tried to come off as cute and blush, some of them were biting their lip.

I was smiling, why? Because this situation was so unreasonable to me it was hilarious.

After we ate, we were the only ones not making conversations, well my side of the table. Nobody really talked, they were all "intellectual" people who were too good for anybody at the table. Except, everyone wanted to talk to Riddle, but failed miserably.

I went to stand next to a window, to get some fresh air. Far from everybo-
"Isn't it interesting?" A voice said behind me, "everybody desperately wants to talk to me. They can't seem to get enough of me, except for you."

"We aren't friends, you said it yourself." I said back, my back was still facing him. The weather outside seemed grim, cloudy and cold. Only I was burning from the inside.

"We do not have to be friends to be close." I wanted to laugh, but only chuckled at his words. "You fancy me?" He didn't or maybe he did, but now that was not what he was talking about.

"I would fancy you to be in my group."

Well, good enough for now.

"And what do you do in your group." I finally turned around, only now understanding just how breathtaking he looked. Black looked good on
anyone, but Tom Riddle was not just anyone.

Black seemed to bring out his mysterious aura, it sucked him so well he seemed slender, but muscular as well. "We study, we talk, we make plans." His mouth moved slowly, almost teasing me to come and taste it.  Lips plump and cheeks pink from the fire in the corner of the room I almost forgot we aren't alone.

The room fell silent and my heavy breathing seemed to be the loudest thing in it. "Everything has a price and so do I." I must finish our conversation quickly, before people get suspicious and one of the girls comes up with an idea to slit ny throat in the middle of my sleep.

"Name it."

"You."