chapter thirty one.

The heavy looking doors scared me, they were not welcoming and I truly hope that the person on the other side of them didn't put them here by himself, trying to give a message to anybody that was, or is, or would stand in my place.

I knocked on the door, the cood and hard wood felt unfamiliar. I hope I haven't made a mistake by coming here.

"Oh, Miss. Rowe what a suprise seeing you here." Dumbledore said, his office was rather spacey, but clustered with his belongings making it look smaller than it truly is. "Good evening Professor." I greeted him back.

"How can I help you Miss Rowe?" Dumbledore asked calmly, his whole being shined, power and kindness. But is that kindness real or just an act?
I sat in one of the brown chairs, they were old, already chipping at some parts, but comfortable. "Last time you gave me a wise advice so I came looking for another one." I tried to explain, but Albus Dumbledore looked like he already knew everything.

"Tell me Miss. Rowe, is the boy the only troubling you at moment or is there more to it?" As I said before he knew. Talking about love with Albus Dumbledore felt, different. Not forbidden, only somehow sorrowful.

"I do not know, I became intrigued by him, everything that happens in my life is connected to him. And I'm scared." There is no lying, my personality became dull, was that my own way of protecting me? Or is it a mechanism to fail me at the end?

"I understand you, Myra. I truly do." Professor and I we now on the first name basis, it felt intimate. Merlin forbid anyone from taking our closeness wrongly. "I can only say this. May this help you on your adventure towards seeking the thing you want the most." Dumbledore said while standing up. He was holding a small, but bright rock in his hand. It was his.

"No person declines love, no person denies love because they don't want it.
They beg for it silently, but at the same time they fear it ginormously, only because it creates a world they can't control."

In that moment, I knew what I felt. I was a coward, a black sheep among the wolfs. I feared love probably the most out of anyone, besides the chestnut hair coloured boy. I spoke my goodbye to the Professor, telling him how much I appreciate his genius mind and his kind heart. I hope it doesn't cross me one day.

The walk towards the common room seemed longer then most days. Was the time flying slowly or was I just so occupied by my thoughts that it went more quickly than beyond my knowledge?

Next day it was horrendous really, eveybody was apparating to different places at the same time, because in our sixth year we need to take the apparation test. "Myra I did it, we did it!" Druella jumped in my arms and we hugged for good five minutes, until another loud scream followed by a crash made us look at the black haired girl. She was running like a flying raven, she did it. We once again hugged, now waiting for the last girl to join us.

Drvella came fast walking towards us with a grin plastered on her face. We hugged while she whispered in my ear. "I'm sorry for my actions lately. I know you did nothing Myra." I'm glad she came to her senses.

That day went well for eveybody. After that we had dinner which was better then most days if that is even possible. "How did it go?" A voice said behind me. I left the girls and walked over to Tom with a grin on my face.
"I did it!" I said while trying to contain my happiness. "I expected nothing less." He commented and before I could make a sarcastic comment he added. "I'm proud of you".

We walked as the moonlight shined through the windows. Hopefully Tom couldn't see my red cheeks that heated up as he complimented me. How childish of me, I almost giggled. We stopped by a window that had seats, Tom profile was in my view. How can a person be so flawless from the outside? Is there truly anybody that can compete with his beauty?

I once again felt my cheeks get hot. Love creates a world he cannot control. I can see him banging his head on the table somehow trying to understand the unfamiliar feeling. Was he feeling it? And towards who?
"What are you thinking?" He asked out of nowhere, he knew me. He knew my scrunched brows and a look in my eyes when thoughts were a battlefield in my head.

"Just about life." I said while grabbing the robe to pull it closer around my body. "Does it scare you?" He asked, his behaviour was wierd, but I let it go. "Who's not scared by life?" I asked the question and he didn't have an answer. Probably him, because from the day he could think he had a plan, and he vowed to himself, to his deat mother, that in all his powers he will fulfill it.

But his plan was starting to change, as his once black and white world was transforming into something much more. He for the millionth time, feared it, because he knew it was coming and Tom Riddle didn't try to suppress it from doing so.