chapter forty one.

Regret was forcefully eating me alive. Maybe I should have said something to Tom because now I'm looking as mysterious as ever, but the good thing is that he in now fully captivated by me.

Whenever we finish our classes there he is, glued to me. It's not that I don't mind it, I actually enjoy it, but I can not talk to my frienda as freely as I used to. "Finally some alone time." Walburga said while we were strolling the garden walking towards the lake.

"It's refreshing." I mumbled while sun hit my face. "I'm sure it is, Riddle has been by your side for two whole days I couldn't even speak one word with you without him being there." She said while letting out a frustrating sound. "Yes, I don't know what got him so hooked up all of a sudden."

"It's a bit possessive if you ask me, but that's not what I wanted to talk to you about, as the school year is starting to come to an end. I'm asking myself, would we see eachother over the summer?" She looked over at me, we were now strolling around the Black lake, she was just at the edge of it. I never liked that lake.

"Yes, just send a letter and we could meet up." I said and she looked over at me happily, it was a rare thing to have this kind of conversations with Walburga, she was always so child like never mature, but now as I known her for a bit longer I could see that she has matured up, which I'm proud of.

"Then everything is settled, but Druella wouldn't have time for us because of her boyfriend," she said the word boyfriend in a funny voice, "are you sure you are trying to protect Druella from that relationship, because it sounds like you want to protect your big brother." I nudged her, it was cute seeing her being protective over her brother.

"No I'm not, Cygnus and I were never close and I would like it to stay that way." She commented while crossing her arms over her chest in a angry manner, but I just shaked my head with a big grin on my face, siblings.

We returned to the castle, some students were still in hallways, some were going to the Great hall and some to the library. As Walburga and I were walking towards the Slytherin dungeon we said couple of "heys" on our way to some of our friends we crossed paths with.

There were not many people in the common room, others were probably studying for our tests that got harder and harder. Tomorrow in fact we have a Herbology test which I need to revise for.

We saw Druella and couple of other people around her so we joined them. They were playing a game, which I didn't know so I didn't participate in. It was like a muggle game, truth or dare but there were mostly dares, one more reason I didn't want to play it.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and when I turned around I smiled and made some space for Tom to sit on the sofa. Walburga quickly glanced at me, shaking her head and I lightly punched her in her side, telling her to not make a big deal about it. Which she didn't.

"Oi, let's go play around with our Gryffindor pals for a little bit, who's in?!" Malfoy said and eveybody cheered expect Tom and me. Eveybody got up, I didn't want to go, but Walburga grabbed my wrist and made me get up. Not wanting to go with them alone I looked back at Tom who was now slowly getting up, yes!

We were walking towards the Gryffindor tower, a long walk filled with laughter, but once we got closer to it we became more silent. "What are we going to do?" Cygnus asked while holding Druellas hand, while she giggled like a child whos going to do something dirty.

I shaked my head next to Walburga, she was silent, while holding onto Orions arm. I looked back at Tom, he was leaning on the staircase, which moved couple of times, but stopped at the entrance of the Gryffindor house.

"Mulciber and Avery can go and fly out on the brooms and go to their window and put in dungbombs!" Malfoy was telling his plan and when Avery and Mulciber went anyway we hid next to the door so when they ran out we will cast a curse on them.

After waiting for ten minutes we finally heard footsteps coming our way, it sounded like animals running towards us and once the door opened and students came out coughing and taking deep breaths of air, we jumped out. Well others, I didn't. I just went to lean on the wall next to Tom who was watching the kids play around.

And not even after two minutes eveybody was in the air, they started to scream, getting attention of the portraits who immediately started to whispered to others, some even running out of their paintings.

"We should go, professors will be here soon." I told Tom and he nodded and we went quickly the other way, not wanting to get caught in this, but we didnt do anything, but we sure would be blamed on. "What is happening here!" A loud voice said and I recognised it as Professor Dumbledores voice, fast behind his came Professor Slughorns too.

"Put them down immediately!" He said and we could hear feet starting to come in contact with the ground and loud laughter, but it stopped once professor Dumbledore said they are all getting detention.

It was good Tom and I went away, now back again in the Slytherin room. "It was, fun," I said in the end and he looked down me, "seeing Minerva upside down in the air." He shaked his head. He knew I didn't like the girl and he was one of the reasons for that.

"I expected that." He said while backing away from me, now walking towards the stairs that lead to his dormitory. "Good night Tom." I said, but the boy didn't turn around to wish me a good night back.