chapter sixty two.

A new person joined the Death Eaters. Well, could you really say that a baby joined a murderous group full of the most wanted people in the Wizarding World? Luscious Malfoy is a son of Abraxas and Bianca Malfoy, he is also the father of Draco Malfoy. A son who was always so stupidity jealous of Harry Potter.

Draco Malfoy was always a intriguing person, doing something he shouldn't and with proud he would voice that his father was the most important person in every circle they found themselves in.

I had found myself around him very often, mostly because I was good friends with Harry Potter and he was as I said before obsessed with him. He didn't want his powers, I knew that from the way he looked at him, he wanted something he couldn't have, didn't have.

Loving friends and future of his own choosing.

But really, did Harry Potter choose his future or did somebody other? I have heard no news from Albus Dumbledore since I drowned in that lake. It seems that he has vanished and doesn't think of returning in a long time. Is this some kind of plan to get Tom going? Or is Albus actually so desperate to go and look for a change of winning in this war?

"Can I hold him?" I asked Bianca who was happy to have a bit of a spare time from her baby, Lucius was calm in my arms which made me want to cuddle him even more. A quiet child makes me want to have children, but once Fenrir came in the room full of mud and recklessness in his eyes a child of my own was something I didn't want.

"Myra! Myra!" Even if he was small his voice could wake up the whole house. "What is it Ferir?" I asked while handing small Lucius to Bianca who was now sitting next to me. "Did you go to Hogwarts too?" He asked, his eyes glowed with admiration.

So I told him a story of a girl and a boy, not the one everybody knew, but the one of the past.

"Can a person really live after being struck by a killing curse?" His eyes were wide, I didn't tell him that the boy, Harry was actually a real one and his story of suffering just as well.

In this time it was just a myth, a fictional story nobody needed to know about.

"If the love is strong, no curse can break it." A saying my mother used to say frequently.

"So nobody can kill you!" I laughed at him, ruffling his hair he jumped away from me. "I'm killable, just as you and everybodys else. In some aspects I'm stronger, better but in some I'm as weak as a fly."

It took me a long time to get to that decision.

Some call it maturing, but the realisation that you can die any time of the day makes you stronger, something Tom has yet not learned.

"After all, I was dead once." My death was quickly forgotten, but the memory of how it felt never left me. Every single day and night I'm remembered what awaits for me at the end once again.

They are waiting for me.

"Can you teach me magic?" Ferir asked with his pleading big brown eyes, he had hope in them which quickly faded as I gave him an answer he didn't like. "No, I can't." It's not that I can not, it's that I don't want to.

A werewolf that knows magic...there is potential of course in him, as in everyone else. Being two things at one, werewolf and a wizard, he could do serious damage. He will. "You're not fun." He went away with a sad face, till tomorrow he will forget all about it.

"Who taught you magic Myra?" Bianca asked, I forgot she was here at all. "Nobody. I taught it myself." Bianca doesn't know me, but she is a good person. "Then how did all this happen?" She mimicked with her hands all over me, which made me chuckle.

"Books and a lot of training behind my house. I smuggled a wand from Ollivanders when I was younger, which I'm not proud of. Casting magic next to muggles was not easy, I knew just how dangerous it was for them to see me. So I trained in the forest behind my house, coming home with blood and splinters. My parents were lied their whole life by me." Picking on the skin on my fingers made it easier to talk.

"When was the first time you killed somebody?"

"When I was seven."

There was silence in the Riddle manor.

A swing of the chandelier could be heard, a breeze coming from the broken glass window nobody wanted to fix.

"What was it?"

"A man that hunted my brother and I. We were in the forest playing, I had my wand hidden and just the day before I read the spell books and came to the chapter with deadly curses. That day they almost caught me, but have you ever heard of a seven year old child kill a man with a unforgivable curse?" I asked her and with a shake of a head and eyes full of horror I got my answer.

"I didn't want to kill him, I was intrigued. Murder? Could I do it with just a wand? I could and I got my answer fairly quickly. That day I obliviated my brother for the first time." It was sad and vicious. Nobody knew because nobody saw and everybody forgot or I made them forget.

I didn't kill another person the next three years after that.