chapter thirty six.

Next day Druella was strangely quiet for the most of our lunch. She has this glassy look in her eyes that told me, she had a terrible idea on her mind. I didn't know if I wanted to hear her idea, but I asked and sometimes I wish I haven't.

"What's wrong Druella? You have been fairly quiet our whole lunch?" I aksed her while we were walking towards our first class. "I just have a feeling that I know who,
killed Drvella." She whispered Drvellas name like she was afraid of it, that she might come from the dead and hunt us for forgetting her so quickly.

"And who do you think did it?"

"Tom Riddle."

I stopped in my tracks. She can not be serious about this, she is going bloody crazy! "Listen to me, you have angry when he saw Alexander in your dormitory that day, and he was giving Drvella glares thr whole time. From the start he didn't like her." Her story was flawed, she probably knew it too.

"I'm going to be truthful with you Druella, but your story makes no sense. He doesn't even know her and for fucks sake, she didn't do anything to him. We are talking about Tom Riddle remember, he doesn't do anything without a good motive." I tried to brighten her up, but she was set on her idea that he killed her.

"He didn't seem suprised when he saw her dead body lying on the floor!" Her voice was starting to get louder and couple of students catched my eyes. "Quite down, and fine, I will ask him okay, but even if he did it, in some imaginary world he wouldn't tell me." I said and from then we spoke no word about it.

I saw Tom walking in hallway alone, nows my chance. I slipped past people as carefully as I could amd when I got next to Tom I touched his shoulder. "I need to ask you something." I already know how ridiculous my words are going to sound, but I'm going to do it.

"What is it?" He asked while putting his book in his other hand, he is balancing all of them on his one hand, his muscled showing thought the shirt. "Druella things you murdered Drvella." I said it.

There was silence, he didn't speak nor did I. Did he actually do it? No, that could not be possible, but he already did kill somebody so he was skilled, but no, he couldn't have. "Why does she think that?" He asked and I answered. "Because you were quite angry when you saw her bring Alexander into our dormitory."

There was once again silence before he spoke again. "What do you think?" I looked weirdly at him. "About what?" I asked."Do you think I killed her?" He looked me dead in the eyes, when did his free hand get wrapped around my arm? "No." I still believe firmly that he did not kill her, a small part thinking that it's because of me he did not.

"I did not, but I do know who did." He exclaimed while starting to walk again, he was in a hurry and I wanted answers. "Who did it?" I asked, desperately trying to catch up to him, my breathing starting to get uneven.

"Look at her past lover, what once cherished her now is covered with blood." Why must he speak in riddles? Is it because of his name? "What? Alexander?" I asked, but Tom already disappeared leaving me alone in the hallway thay was once full of students now empty with dust and me.

I went on with my day, classes were boring and I didn't see Tom nor Alexander in any of them. That was suspicious, but Alexander could be crying in grief over the lost love, but Toms words brought up this curiosity in me I couldn't put out.

As I was sitting alone at the dinning table a tap welcomed my shoulders and when I turned around a girl welcomed me. "I'm sorry to interrupt, but professor Slughorn told me to tell eveybody that tomorrow is Slug club happening." I thanked the girl and as my head spun around I saw Alexander.

He walked in with a smirk on his face.

An arm around the girl I didn't know.

Our eyes locked.

His arm fell down at his side.

"Look at the thing that cherished her once." About what did Tom think when he said that. Cherished. Lips? There was nothing wrong with his lips. His hands? They were fine...well, one was fine while other had a mark.
I immediately recognised it, on his ring finger, there was a small black mockingjay.

Drvellas favourite animal, but what was the most disturbing thing about it was that it was stabbed with an wand in its heart.

"My whole family has a spell on them." Drvella was telling me while we waited for our class to begin. "When you are born, they give you an object or animal." She was now showing me a small mockingjay on her wrist, it was all black, holding a wand in its mouth. "So if anybody kills you, it will show on that person, in that form." She was smiling at the small bird. "That is how we found who killed my father, it was my mothers sister, she had an owl under her ear with a knife in it's eye, that is where she stabbed my father."

How could he? How could he do such thing to the girl he loved? Or at least said he loved. I couldn't calm down. I wanted to hurt him. Hurt him in a way he hurt Drvella, Druella, me, Drvellas parents... I wanted to do things to him I can't even explain.

I got up. I need a plan and a person and from the moment my eyes fell on the mark on Alexanders finger I knew who will help me. "Tom." I called out and the boy turned around with an knowing smirk, he is ready.

Hot tears escaped my eyes, they were burning my skin and blinding my eyes. In the future Voldemort once exclaimed "From now on, I shall no longer fear the world, the world shall fear me."

And in that moment, the world should have started to fear me.