chapter sixty nine.

Aries was awake by the time I came inside the small broken down house we found in a village we teleported to.
"So are you going to answer me now?" He asked again for what must have been hundredth time this past week.

He wants to know how I'm associate with the death eatres.

He doesn't know just who I am, only that I'm running away from them and don't want to be found. Which is not true, partially. I do not want to be bound to Tom, but at the same time at night I crave him like a mad woman.

He lives freely in my mind.

"No, you are better of not knowing anything." I said, giving him a piece of bread I stole from a nearby bakery that just opened. A life of stealing was not for me, but neither was my death wish to die by hunger.

"What could happen to me?" Aries was smart, he will figure it out eventually. He is just not ready yet to learn that the girl in front of him is not 16, but 28 going on 29. Alongside that she murdered a part of his masters group couple of months ago.

It was early in the winter, snow just started to fall as the hooded figures surrounded the small cabin of Grindelwalds followers. They were all quiet, probably sleeping by the time the knock came, death eatres that very morning wanted to have a bit of fun.

They sent a small boy, age of 4 to knock on the door of a cabin that held 20 powerful wizards and witches that could easily kill most of the death eatres present at that moment. That could not happen, because their Dark Lord and I were right there at the back arguing over a matter nobody cared about.

Except me.

"I get it Tom, but children?" I questioned while wrapping my arms around my freezing torso. Tom was leaning against the old tree, snowflakes fell on his locks making him look angelic. "Children are the ones that will remember and come after me. Anger is stronger than fear Myra, that's why." He said while playing with a stick he found on the ground.

Screaming could be heard behind us, we didn't turn around.

"Is there something you do not know, something you know nothing about." It wasn't a question, it was a statement because that kind of thing does not exist. "Such thing doesn't exist, but somebody does," he plucked his lips in a pout, "you." His lips were on my own.

Against the cold, they were warm and welcoming.

"I'm going to kill you one day." I breathed the words out before going for another soft and warm kiss. "Be my guest." Was his response before a bloody head was dropped down behind our feet.

"Go away and tell you goddamn master to never step a foot here." A womans voice said in a harsh morning voice, the blood that splashed on my jeans was hot.

As I turned around and looked down at the head, my blood turned colder than the snow.

A boy of 4, now was laying headless couple feet away from us.

Tom grabbed a hold of my arm, he himself saw what was going on behind the woman. Death eatres being tortured helplessly while their master stood a few feet away from them, not even blinking an eye.

"Oh we will." Tom said while casting a killing curse, the woman now laid dead at my feet. I will fucking butcher every man and woman at this place. "Let go of me." I whispered, air was getting stuck at my throat and my leggs started to wobble.

"You will do nothing." He said before letting his grip of my arm that fell by my side.

I will do nothing, because I'm nothing.

The words rung and slicked my skin with every heartbeat that seemed to pass. I'm nothing. So I will do nothing.

I stood there, under the pine trees shade while Tom Riddle killed every single person at that field. Snow covered the bodys by the time he finished killing the last of Grindelwalds followers. He did not stop there, he went so far that he killed his own followers too. Saying he did not need weak and helpless people walking behind him.

The snow made my breath come out white, made my nose red and stuffy and eyes watery.

Maybe it was not the snow, but the words of my mother when she found out about the death of my brother and that when he was being tortured I stood there, solid and unmoving.

"You will do nothing, because you are nothing. Remember that Myra." My mother spoke over me, my lips trembled because only now did the recognition of what happened come in. My brother, younger brother was killed only because he stepped in front of me.

He speared my life and gave his in my place.

That day I ran away from deaths grip for the first time.