chapter thirty two.

I really do hate studying, it drains me perhaps the most out of anything. School year is coming to a slow end, that means that tests are coming up more regularly leaving no time to joke around. Because of that girls and I are sitting in the library, trying to study, trying is actually not the best word to describe what we are truly doing.

"I don't want to do this anymore!" Drvella whined while slipping from her chair on the floor. She hit it hard and what was even harder was to not laugh out loud at her clumsiness.
We got Drvella to study a bit more not wanting her to fail and let us go without her. She didn't like the thought of that.

Druella left us pretty early to go and meet up with Cygnus while Drvella was only interested in talking about Alexander, but Walburga and I started to grow annoyed of the boys name pretty damn quickly.

"Why is everybody hating on him? He did nothing to you guys." She said out loud before storming out of the room, probably going to her beloved boy. "But he did something to you." Walburga whispered under her breath and even in my life would I agree with her more.

Walburga and I talked about nonsense, nothing of particular value. We only stopped when grinning Druella came into the room. "A least someone's happy." With a puff of air Walburga turned around to sleep on her stomach. Druella figured out pretty quickly that our sour mood must do something with Drvella absence.

"That girl needs to sort of her priorities." She mumbled under my breath and I chuckled ready for this day to be over, but it only truly started. I couldn't sleep. I was tired, but sleep didn't want to fall upon me.

Two girls were sleeping soundly next to me on their beds while I waited for darkness to swollow me, it never did, was I disappointed or glad? I will never know. There were footsteps. I closed my eyes, faking the look of one sleeping.

The door squeaked as somebody pushed it. I opened one of my eyes to see who was entering. Light that cane from the hallway gave me a good look at the person or as it would be more correctly to say, people. Drvellas silhouette was fairly familiar, but the one behind her was completely unfamiliar.

By the buff wide shoulders I guessed it must be Alexander. He was tall, shadow illuminated over his face. He looked evil, was that a grin I see? His white teeth made me close the eye and open another one.

Is Drvella so stupid to lead a boy in our dormitory when she knows that they aren't allowed to come in. "Be quite!" She giggled and I wanted to throw myself out of the window. I must not make any noise.

I heard rustling and what came after that made me want to throw up. Kissing. And squeaking of the bed. Merlin please, I do not want to hear this. I closed my eye, feeling guilty for listening.

Then came the unzipping of the pants. I wanted to cry out loud. I need to stop this, I know that I'm turning my back on Drvella, but this must come to an end. I will not stay still and listen to them fucking. I casted a spell that turned the lights one. Everybody closed the eyes because the brightness was too overwhelming.

I found a black haired boy on top of Drvella, his hand down his trousers. Disgusting.

Druella and Walburga screamed while covering their bodies with sheets. Drvella tried to get them to shut up, but there was already knocking on the door.

"Come in." Walburga said. Slytherin's perfects came into the room. The girl stepped inside while Tom stayed at the doorframe. I covered more of my body as I looked towards the green eyed boy that looked furious.

"Alexander?" The girl asked in a high pitched voice. I could see similarities in their faces. "Bertha go out." Alexander said while zipping his trousers back up now standing and putting his shoes back on.

"You know you can't be in here, right?" Bertha asked her brother and he nodded quickly. "Can we just forget about this?" Alexander looked over at his sister, but her eyes went to Tom's figure leaning on the door with a annoyed expression.

"I can do nothing if Riddle tells on you." Bertha said in a small voice and Alexander started pleading Tom to not say anything, but Tom didn't pay attention to him. "Come on Riddle, do it for me." Drvella said and Tom snickered then Drvella looked over at me "Myra say something." She yelled at me and I jumped a little.

Why is she yelling at me?

"Don't yell Drvella." I said in a hushed tone, but she didn't listen. "My boyfriend is going to get in truble." She yelled again, tears were streaming down her face. "I will not tell on him." Tom said but he was not done "but I don't want to see him in here ever again. Understood that Jugson?" The black haired boy nodded frantically, now leaving the dormitory in the rush just as his sister.

"And you" Tom pointed at Drvella who now held a scared look on her face, scared "yell one more time and I will make you to never speak again, clear?" He amsed and Drvellas face changed into something different, terror. "I wish you goodnight girls." a
After that Tom left, not before giving me a last glance.

We didn't talk of that night again and Drvella was back at not really taking to me and I just brushed it off. Sunday went by slowly, but the good news were that weather was starting to get warmer. he flowers started to grow and the giant squid was once again happily swimming at the top of the black lake, and I went to Hargids hut that day.

He was in his garden, talking care of his pumpkins. He again apologize for how me treated me last time. I only brushed it off, not wanting our little sweet talk to fall apart.