chapter twenty three.

"I do not look like that Walburga!" Druella screamed at the black haired girl that was laughing on the floor. We were in our dormitory having a good time after todays classes.

"Let me see." I said while getting up from my bed and looking at the drawing that was supposed to be, Druella.

"See even she is laughing!" Druella said while pointing at me. "Well Walburga, you really captured her eyes." I said while laughing even harder at the Drvellas face expression.

"That drawing is mad." She said while plopping down on her bed, her arms crossed over her chest in angry manner and I giggled at her childish behaviour.

"When it comes to art it's important to not hide the madness." I said while sitting next to her, giving back the drawing to Walburga who signed it and put it on Druellas night table.

"That is no art." She mumbled under her breath, Walburga and me looked at eachother in the eyes trying not to laugh.

"You are very happy Myra, did something happend?" Drvella said while walking out of the lavatory, I didn't tell anybody about mine and Tom's conversation, and I want it to keep to myself.

"No, I'm just in a good state of mind." I said while looking at the girls wildly smiling at me, and I rolled my eyes. They are probably thinking that something happened between me and Lyall.

We talked the whole day and sometimes people would come check on us if we were okay because we would scream and laugh hard and loudly, they started to be concerned about us.

When the next morning appeared we needed to go to classes again, me and Druella were slowly walking to lunch while other two girls were still in bed not wanting to get up.

Druella was talking the whole way about her crush, Cygnus. "Druella you are talking so much about him like you two are getting married." I laughed when I said that, because it's actually going to happend.

When we walked into the Great hall we were welcome with only chairs set up in the whole room. I looked at Druella and then she hit herself in the face. "Today the fifth and seventh years are having a test." She said while turning around and as we started walking we could see couple of students looking pail.

"That much time went by?" I asked while starting to walk through the hallway, towards the kitchen, we can't go in there but we can sneak in and grab some food.

"That means that Cygnus is having his N.E.W.Ts today I need to go to him." She said while turning around and running away from me in another direction. I shaked my head at her action. I was still going towards the kitchen, as I slowly approached it, I heard low mumbling and a lot of breaking of the plates.

When I opened the door so very slightly, all the small heads in looked over at my head poking through the door.

"Yes?" One elf asked, now standing at the door looking rather angry. "I need some food, there is test goin-" I was interrupted with the elf giving me a full plate of food and closing the door in front of me. I didn't think much of his actions, I was starving and I had a delicious food in front of me.

I ate it in silence next to a window and as I was done I left the plate in front of the door. I'm just hoping no elf is going to stand on it and breaks his head.

As I was walking next to the Great hall, a horde of students came out of the big room. Some had happy faces, other not so much, and even on some you could see fear.

That is when I saw a mop of curls. "Riddle." I said while approaching the boy, he turned around, he had no facial expression as always.

"Hey." He said while turning around to start walking again. "What did you just had?" I asked him, everybody was now again looking at their books, trying to memorize something for their next test.

"Defence against the dark arts." I nodded. "How did it go?" I asked again, am I asking too much questions? "I knew everything." He said while putting his hands now in his pockets as I was about to ask how the performing went, he was faster then me with an answer. "I could do everything, well almost." I looked up at him with furrowed eyebrows, almost?

"What couldn't you do?" He was now walking faster, I for a fact know that I'm having astronomy now, that professor doesn't care if we came little late.

"I couldn't perform a patronus." You could only preform patronus when you think of your happiest memory, and for the boy next to me, that kind did not exist.

"You will do it, one day." Then we said our goodbyes, I told him good luck on his other exams, he only hummed while turning back.

Mine classes were quit boring I must say, as we have classes with seventh year the classrooms were rather empty. Most professors didn't even show up as they had better places to be at.

"Let's go do our homework out, this is one of the nicest days we are going to see in a long time." When Walburga said that she was actually right, winter is coming and it's starting to show, so we headed down to black lake and sat under a tree.

There was actually not a lot people out, only Walburga, Drvella and me. "Do you girls think that Druella is giving her new friend to much attention?" Walburga asked while letting her pen fall from her hands, she was now looking at me and Drvella that didn't really want to talk about Druella behind her back.

"I don't see nothing wrong in her taking a likening towards the boy." Drvella mumbled while trying to write down everything correctly.

I nodded at her answer and Walburga puffed out some air. "Eveybody has somebody just me not." She winded and I looked at Drvella who was already waiting for mine look.

"I don't have anybody" Drvella said "me neither" I said while closing my book. I was done. "Yes you have Drvella, what about that one black haired boy?" I could see red colour appearing on Drvellas cheeks, she didn't tell me anything.

"And you Myra have mister perfect." Walburga exclaimed and I could only protest. "Tom and I are only friends." I spoke, but shame came over me soon enough at Walburgas next words. "I wasn't talking about Tom Riddle, aren't you and Lyall together?" She questioned and I knew I made a big mistake.

"No we are not." I spoke, but Drvella spoke before Walburga could. "I find her and Tom more compatable, Lyall is iust purely boring if you ask me." She was right, but Walburga still protested. "He at least shows some affection towards her." Our conversation ended there. I was silent for the rest of the evening. Thinking about him.