chapter nine.

"Myra?" A voice spoke before me. I mumbled soft "what" under my breath. I wanted to sleep, why can't they leave me alone. It was the next morning now and the night prior was not the nices.

"There is blood Myra." Blood? I looked around and saw Druella looking at me with her hands in blood, my blood.

I looked down. I had several cuts on my body. I got those when I was rolling on the ground, there were rocks, they cut me but Druella couldn't know that.

"I um, I do that sometimes." I told her while getting up and going to the lavatory. I was almost all covered in the blood. I went into the shower. I knew that Druella will want an explanation so I must think of something fast.

As I was done I put some clothes back on my body, putting a robe so nobody will see the wounds that were not taken care off. They will go away in couple of days.

"Myra can you please explain to me what that was." Druella cleaned my bed, now no blood was visible. I told her that sometimes when I was little I would go sleepwalking around the house and cut myself on objects, so it must have been that I have cut myself somewhere when I was sleepwalking.

As I got to the end, Druella seemed calmer, she believed me. It was an awful lie, trashy. That didn't matter now, the only thing that mattered was that she believed me.

We didn't come late for our first class, we had to run but it was no problem to us. Well my feet hurt but that's about it. Caarms went by pretty fast, now we had Defensive against the dark arts, that class we had with Rawenclaws. They are actually nice, but not the favourite of the Slytherin house.

Then we had Care of the magical creatures, we learned about some stick looking creatures that live in the forbidden forest.

Now we are on our way towards transfiguration, today we will get our grades. When Druella and me walked in, everybody was at their seats. Some missing but they will surely come. Tom was alredy at out table, so I sat down next to him.

"Class, today I will rate your assignments that you worked on with your partner." Professor Dumbledore said while taking a bunch of papers and starting to read out the grades.

Only one Gryffindor pair got O, most of the got Es and As. My robe slipped of one of my shoulders, so you could see the cuts, and that is when I felt Tom's finger run on one of them.

I flinched, looking at him, his hand still in the air. "When did you get thoes?" He asked, still looking at the lines on my arms, but I went to put my robe on its place. "When we were, studying" I said while trying to get my attention back on professor Dumbledore that was closer to us now.

"I suppose, that it teached you a lesson that I'm not that soft with magic or with anyone." He said with a proud look. I looked over at him "it sure did." It hurts only when I move in the wrong angel, but it will get better, I think.

"Miss. Rowe and Mr. Riddle, congratulations you got an O!" O means Outstanding, and everybody started clapping. I must give credit to Tom he did all of it.

Tom and me decided that we will train three times a week, but not for long and today it's the last day of the week, so when I went to the Slytherin common room there was a note saying that he is already in the room, were we learn, we as me.

As I was roaming the hallways trying to find the room. I saw professor Slughorn and Dumbledore having a conversation. I knew that I need to find a new way, to come to the room, they can't see me outside because it's past the curfew.

But when they mentioned Tom's name in their conversation I stopped and listened closer.

"He is rather close to the new student we got." Dumbledore said, is he talking about me. "Oh yes, a wonderful girl miss. Rowe is, I don't see nothing bad in them being friends Albus." Professor Slughorn said. He was always so nice to me. "I know Horace, I know." After that they went to speak about upcoming quidditch game, then I went to go through another hallway and I was infront of the room.

"You are late." Tom shoot out, just as I entered the room, he is sitting in one of the chairs, playing with his wand. "I got lost." I lied, Tom got up, slowly walked towards me. As some strains of hair have fallen over my face, he moved them with his wand. "I do not like when people lie to me Rowe, so you better start to speak the truth." He saw right trough me. I glurped. I need to tell him the truth, so I did.

"Dumbledore always had an eye on me." Tom said while walking back and forth. "Is this why you want me to lie to him?" I asked, still standing in the same spot, looks like we are not going to train today.

"Oh no, you will need to lie about more important stuff, and you shall be good at it." He looked over at me with one eye. "Did they say anything else?" He asked, stopping and turning towards me "Not about you." I said, looking down at the floor. "Tomorrow" I scrunched my eyebrows, tomorrow?

"What to-" I was cut by Tom, he was now infront of me, he took my chin in his hand to make me look up at him. Shiver went through me from the contact, and as he put his hand immediately down, I knew that he felt it too.

"tomorrow, you shall lie for me." That is when he went out of the room. I thinked about what could I lie about that will help him, then I remembered. Tomorrow is the day that Moaning Myrtle died. I will cover up for Tom's murder.